Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
[UPDATED] asked by romance lover on January 6, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Can you describe what "crosstalk" is? I, too use an LG product to view my Fuji 3D pics and there are adjustments you can make. If what you term "crosstalk" is electrical disturbance, then you have a physical problem, not a 3D focus/depth issue.
ln.in.dc answered on February 26, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think crosstalk happens with bright parts of the image near darker parts, since the pixels are trying to go from dark to pure white in 1/120 of a second. Getting all the way to white must take longer than changing colors of similar brightness, so pixels that are white for one eye and black for the other eye don't have time to switch all the way to white, so you see grey crosstalk. Just an artifact of current display technology. The photos are fine and should look great in 10 years when TVs are better.
Brent answered on May 15, 2012

A
i downloaded playmemories on the ps3, but can't figure out how to get data on the ps3 from the camera! the usb is too advanced and the ps3 will not recognize it. my ps3 does not have sd slots either. maybe a flash drive??

update- my pics are looking better for the most part, since i set it at a low iso. i've noticed the worst xtalk comes from bright lights in the pictures or high contrast against the background. again, this is probably from my tv, not the camera, as it tested well on another 3d tv.
romance lover answered on March 25, 2011

A
What is required of the PS3 to run the "PlayMemories" app? Do you need a 120Hz TV or does a standard flat screen work?
Also, are there any PS3 upgrades needed? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Skye answered on February 23, 2011

A
The reason they look so headache-inducing on the TV is due to the camera removing the parallax adjustment when attached via HDMI. It simply overlays the left & right images, completely ignoring the photo's parallax setting. Hopefully this will be addressed by a firmware update in the future.

Because of that, I've stopped using the W3's HDMI connection altogether, and now view the images on Sony's free PlayMemories app on the PS3. It does continuous smart parallax adjustments, allowing you to pan & zoom into the 3D images without eyestrain.
Renderer answered on January 11, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
oh and one more thing, my tv plays 3d well, with no real issues on crosstalk other then what's to be expected on 3d movies, etc.

also, i can't connect my PC to the hdmi port in my tv, so i can't test it out that way...
and there's no tweaking i can do on the tv when 3d mode is on (i can just turn it off)
romance lover answered on January 6, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product