Does the 10" glass lid fit both items? I'm looking at getting a separate lodge glass lid hoping it will fit both items. Are the openings the same so I could use one lid for both? Thanks!
asked by M. Kammerer on December 22, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
votes
I just received the glass lid. It fits the 3 quart cooker perfectly. It is not an exact fit for the skillet. It is not a snug fit but could just sit on top of it. I haven't tried cooking with it yet.
GrnDayMom answered on January 5, 2011

A
votes
Does the 10" skillet top half fit tightly on/in the base and does it seal completely? Also, same question on the "Lodge Logic 5-Quart Double Dutch Oven and Casserole with Skillet Cover" that uses the short handled base dutch oven & skillet lid that is similarly priced--someone complained that the short handles were awkward to remove the unit from oven, but I will assume the top can be rotated on the base so you can just grab hold of the base's handles; on both models, does the skillet lid or base have a matching lip or groove so the top doesn't slide off the base if suddenly moved? Hope I explained this clearly. Thanks.
matermark answered on January 8, 2011

A
votes
I went to the Thrift store; and bought a 10" glass lid for $0.50. Just fyi.
Twoblink answered on April 18, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›