I wear reading glasses (2.5-3.0). Will I be able to read the information on the Garmin 10 (black) without glasses.
asked by Timothy Sheppard on November 5, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
votes
It's a little bigger than you would see on a typical digital watch. Not quite as big as on most cell phones, but not as small as on a typical digital watch. After each mile, it flashes your pace in pretty big numbers too. And, you can upload all the info to the website when you get home from your run, so you will definitely be able to read all of that info at home. With the beeps to alert you that you have completed a mile, and the ability to upload it at home, I think you would be fine. I love it!! Just got home from a short run with it! It totally motivates me to break my records. I love that it keeps track of my records!
shan77 answered on November 5, 2012

A
votes
I have similar level myopia - absolutely no problem.
Movielover answered on November 5, 2012

A
votes
Yes, it should be no problem. The numbers appear pretty large on the watch and I use reading glasses also. I have been able to easily read the info.
Florida Jack answered on November 5, 2012

A
votes
Yes! I wear reading glasses as well but certainly not when I run and had no issues at all.
exportbiz answered on November 5, 2012

A
votes
I'm not sure. I'm near sighted and the display font seems pretty substantial to me.
Busy Working Woman answered on November 5, 2012

A
vote
My wife (the primary user of the watch) uses contact lenses and she has no problems reading the numbers. She loves the watch and so far I have not heard anything but good things about it.
ceindaco answered on November 14, 2012

A
vote
My wife (the primary user of the watch) uses contact lenses and she has no problems reading the numbers. She loves the watch and so far I have not heard anything but good things about it.
ceindaco answered on November 14, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 14, 2012 5:36:06 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›