Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 13, 2010 2:37:46 AM PDT
I do have GTA IV and I also bought the episodes disc, but now this one came into my radar and i was thinking if it's going to be on one disc then i might really get it! i'm a big fan of multi games on one disc, like the orange box, god of war collection and many more

Posted on Oct 14, 2010 10:40:08 AM PDT
new Tron says:
I'm sure it will be. I don't think there any PS3 games on more than one disc.

Posted on Oct 14, 2010 11:52:18 AM PDT
S. Green says:
It could be DLC Cards. That is How Borderlands GOTY edition is.
HOWEVER, that is the ONLY Ps3 Game that has EXTRA content in it as a FULL compilation Disc that isn't on the disc. Unless the Uncharted 2 GOTY is. Havent seen that one yet.
Oblivion, Batman GOTY, COD4 GOTY, LBP GOTY, RE5 Gold, etc...
I am getting this and I hope it is all on one disc. That be great.

Posted on Oct 15, 2010 6:30:36 AM PDT
well i have thought it may be DLC cards like you said.. but there's that special thing about the all on one disc thing, let it be different games or the game with all DLC. I'm really into my PS3 coz mostly PS3 BD can handle it without breaking a sweat and that's cool :) i already have Oblivion GOTY, Fallout GOTY, Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection plus the God of War Collection and soon will be getting the Ico collection ;D i swear i'll buy tons of those deals.. i just can't wait for Silent Hill ones!

Posted on Oct 27, 2010 2:40:28 PM PDT
Scythe says:
It is indeed on 1 disc. I picked it up this morning. No DLC voucher either.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 13, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 27, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition
Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition by Take 2 (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (268)