Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV with 4 Pairs of Polarized 3D Glasses (2012 Model)
Used & New from: $979.50
A good remote Can anyone recommend a good remote for this TV that has a QWERTY keyboard? Like using the facebook and youtube apps, but can't stand having to use the on screen keyboard interface.

I have the Panasonic remote app on my tablet, but can't figure out how to use it to type on my tablet.
asked by Louie Wong on August 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A
votes
UPDATED 12/06/12: Searching the Viera Shop Online through the TV smart app, they show several 4-6 QWERTY remotes available for sale that are compatible with this TV.

I recently (11/24/2012) purchased the TV and called Panasonic regarding the SMART TV feature and QWERTY keyboard remote. While the support person was very helpful with a couple of issues with setup, Panasonic has no announced plans to release a QWERTY remote for use with the TC-L55ET5; a MOST disappointing response. Lack of a QWERTY keyboard remote is forcing me to lean towards return. The ONLY keyboard you can hook up to the TV is a standard USB hardwired cabled keyboard since the TV does not support downloading/installing ANY device drivers (eliminates any wireless USB keyboard). You CAN use the Panasonic App for Tablets, etc. Very disappointing.
Rcky answered on November 28, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›