Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 11, 2010
This is a sweet book that will introduce your children to various types of musical instruments. It's great if you are studying instruments, if your child is going to begin music lessons, or if you would simply read a fun little story. As he tries to find the perfect instrument, the young boy in the book has an opportunity to use a clarinet, a violin, a trombone, a trumpet, and finally, a glockenspiel. Nice addition to the libraries of music teachers, homeschoolers, schools, and others interested in music or just enjoy children's stories. I also enjoyed the Jetsons type illustrations.

Sonya Haskins
author of Homeschooling for the Rest of Us: How Your One-of-a-Kind Family Can Make Homeschooling and Real Life Work (Bethany House, 2010)
on April 18, 2009
Had this book as a kid. First book I ever read on my own. Loved it. Read it to my kids and they loved it. Was in good condition as promised and whoever owned it got it the same year as I did. Funny how that works!