5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Everyday Necklace
Published on August 5, 2012 by B00KW0RM

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously?!?!?!?
Published on October 7, 2011 by Laura H

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Everyday Necklace, August 5, 2012
I've had this necklace for a while now and I really like it. It's a very simple, cute day-to-day jewelry item that I can wear with everything from a nice dress to a t-shirt and jeans. In other words, it's incredibly versatile. I especially like that I can wear the necklace with casual clothing since I feel it gives the outfit a little bit of polish without appearing mis-matched. The necklace's quality is very good--have had it for months now and I've had no problems at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice necklace, May 21, 2012
I wanted this necklace for mothers day and so I had my husband order it. I had kept watch on this item for a while because of the price of the necklace. I think for the size of this necklace that the price could be cheaper. I ordered it when I noticed the price go down. The quality is not bad, the chain seems to be pretty good quality and the charm isn't bad (just small and hard to see the initial). I think that the charm and chain could have been bigger, but overall I like this piece and I wear it regularly now. I am glad however that I got it below it's normal listed price. I wouldn't pay full price for this necklace, as I think I probably could have gotten something nicer for the same amount.

Update:
I've had this necklace for about two years now and I have to say it was a good investment. I wear it all the time, and I have gotten it wet and have had no issues and no discoloring. It has held up really well and I hope to have it for years to come. The size of the pendant had grown on me and I think it's perfect. I did add an additional birthstone charm to the necklace and even though it's a little bigger than the "g", it works perfect. I get allot of compliments. Overall I am happy with the purchase and even though it's not what I originally had in mind, I think it's exactly what I needed.
I do still think that keeping an eye on the price and catching it while it's low is a good idea. (I like a good bargain though)

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously?!?!?!?, October 7, 2011
This tiny little tidbit is not even worthy of a child's first piece of jewelry. At $40 it's about $30 too much. I can't believe that I fell for the picture. The charm is almost smaller than the little silver tag with the maker's logo. There is a small bump on the backside and a scratch or an unpolished spot on the front, I can't tell which, the charm is too small to really know for sure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, May 21, 2014
I was disappointed that the chain and clasp were "dirty". It appeared to be old and used. Sorry to say not worth the price and would not recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty necklace, January 21, 2013
I actually love this necklace - the pendant is delicate and has more of a matte finish than shiny, which I like. The necklace is light enough to wear all the time. However, I can only give four stars because the clasp (and only the clasp) of the necklace was tarnished when it arrived, which is odd. Also, the cloth bag the necklace came in smelled musty. (There was a cardboard jewelry box as well, which was not musty.) The necklace and bag must have been waterlogged at one time, or stored in damp conditions. I cleaned the clasp and threw away the cloth bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Small, Poor Quality and shipped in a baggie, January 18, 2013
I have to agree with the reviewer who said this wasn't worthy of a childs gift. It is SMALL, the chain is OK but the clasp is really cheap. There is a Gorjana box shown in the item pictures but mine came shipped in a baggie - no box - not gift worthy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, January 4, 2013
The heart was sooooo tiny! My mistake for not reading the details of the size. It's shiny though, buth I just expected something visibly bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool necklace, December 4, 2012
Love this necklace. I like initial necklaces anyway and thought this would be cool to layer with. For the girl that likes more contemporary things:)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, October 23, 2012
This was way to small compared to the picture provided. I loved the concept. Wish the chain was longer. It came quickly and in a cute package!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but very small, October 16, 2011
I bought this as a gift for my friend's daughter. I thought it looked like a wonderful present for a young girl. When the necklace came I was quite disappointed in its very small size and light weight. For $55, I expected something more substantial. It looks more like a $20 gift. That being said, my friend's daughter really likes it and cotinues to wear it. I just wished I had paid less for it.

gorjana "Alphabet" Initial Charm Necklace