5.0 out of 5 stars NICE BANGLES
Published on March 13, 2012 by I. GLENN

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke as my wife tried to put them on the first time
Disappointing to say the least. One bangle broke in two as my wife tried to put on the first time.
Published 23 months ago by Jack Christensen

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE BANGLES, March 13, 2012
This review is from: gorjana "R" Irregular Bangle Set (Jewelry)
The bracelets are really pretty, and when they touch each other there is this soft tingle, like gold. The color for now is beautiful. Don't know how long this color will last, but I am gonna try to wear them every day just to see if they began to fade quicker than normal, or if any. Honestly, I don't understand why they were originally 162.00; even on the Gorjana website. Maybe I will understand with time; especially if they stand up to my fashion lifestyle. Still not sure if what I received is authentic though. Just as the other reviewer says, the jewelry comes in an unmarked blue box, instead of the real Gorjana labeled burgandy box. No Gorjana mini info booklet, nor model number anywhere.

March 25,2012...I must say I am impressed. I scratched one of the bracelets, and the area was still gold underneath. Don't know the mil. of gold, but there is something different about these bracelets compared to the other brands of gold plated items I have purchased recently. I do now think they are worth every dollar I paid. Just waiting for the price to decrease to buy more of the Gorjana 18kt gold pieces. Yes all of the 18kt plated jewelry has a base of solid 929 sterling silver.

July 3, 2012... These are the best 18kt. overlayed bangles I have ever purchased. They're just as buttery as the first day I bought them. Stunning!!!

Aug 5,2012...Beautiful

Nov 2,2012...Still awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars Bangle Review, January 3, 2012
ShoeGal (Brooklyn, NYC) - See all my reviews
I love sterling silver bangles and I've had these before so I repurchased them. Definitely worth it. Am considering purchasing another pair. I am a "rough" girl (involved in home improvement projects, etc.) so these are more "hefty" and durable than the "G" bangles which tend to be thin and bend at a the slighest pull.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorjana Bracelets, March 2, 2013
This review is from: gorjana "R" Irregular Bangle Set (Jewelry)
Beautiful bracelets. Just the right size. Some bracelets are too big and bulky. These are the perfect size. This is a good deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke as my wife tried to put them on the first time, January 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Like a Lot, October 1, 2012
I wanted a few more bangles to go with 3 I already had.
The ones I have are diamond cut and these work ok since
they are flat with no cuts. I do think I paid too much for them
but they were the only ones I could find.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked these bangles a lot but one split so I ..., July 10, 2014
This review is from: gorjana "R" Irregular Bangle Set (Jewelry)
I liked these bangles a lot but one split so I had to return them. Wish I could find others like them only sturdier.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking, April 25, 2013
This review is from: gorjana "R" Irregular Bangle Set (Jewelry)
I so wanted to love this bangle set because of all the great reviews, but it was too large for my wrist and the color of the metal made it look cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty!, April 10, 2013
west1234 (Kelowna, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: gorjana "R" Irregular Bangle Set (Jewelry)
I have very small wrists and these bangles fit my hand and wrist very well. They are quite delicate and I am happy with how they look and feel when I am wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars bright, lovely, March 26, 2013
This review is from: gorjana "R" Irregular Bangle Set (Jewelry)
What a wonderful deal on sturdy yet dainty bangles. If I can't have real gold, this seems to be the next best thing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed - Quality, December 23, 2012
This review is from: gorjana "R" Irregular Bangle Set (Jewelry)
The item received was not same quality as item in picture. Gold finish very dull, Item will be returned for full refund. Not worth the money I paid.

I would not recommend this product.