- Loading Results...
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a phone number I can contact you at?
A: Yes, our toll free Customer Service number is 877-295-3904.
Q: What is the difference between the terms "shipment date" and "delivery date" if any?
A: There is actually a difference.
The shipment date is the date when the item leaves the manufacturer or the warehouse and transit is initiated with the carrier of choice (UPS, FedEx, USPS, Freight...).
The delivery date is the date when it arrives at the premises of the customer/purchaser.
is your return policy?
A: If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 30 days after you receive your order, you can return it for a refund of your original purchase price, less a 15% restocking fee and all original and return shipping costs. Please see our posted policy for further details.
Do you combine shipping?
A: We are unfortunately not able to discount or combine shipping through Amazon’s Checkout system due to the wide variety of merchandise we offer.
Do you ship internationally?
A: Sorry, we do not ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Are additional pictures available?
A: Any available images of the items will be provided within the listing.
Is the item available in different colors?
A: If available in other colors / finishes, we generally list them separately. You can find them by searching within our Amazon Storefront.
Is the item new?
A: All our items are brand new and unused.
Is there a discount for purchasing multiple items?
A: At this time, all of our prices are set at the lowest we can sell our items for so no additional discount can be applied.
Do you deliver inside my home?
A: In home delivery is not provided with our basic freight curbside shipping or available for all orders. Please contact us to see if your order qualifies to add this option.
Can I pay extra for expedited shipping?
A: Expedited shipping via UPS 2-Day Air is only available for our small Gift & Home Decor items and must be selected during Checkout to be applied to the order. Standard handling / processing times still apply.
When will I receive my order?
A: All orders have a general processing time of 3-5 business days prior to shipment. Tracking information will be updated within your order and Amazon will also send an email to you with it. Be sure to check the provided tracking information for the scheduled delivery date for your order. Freight deliveries are scheduled directly between buyer and carrier.
I just saw a lower price for the item I purchased. Can I
receive a refund of the difference?
A: We'll do our best to match the price for you if contacted within 15 days from your order placement. Please see our Price Matching Policy for details.
item arrived damaged / defective. What now?
A: Damages and defective items are handled on a case by case basis since there are several factors to consider when resolving this for you. Please be sure to read our posted Shipping and Damaged Merchandise Policies for details.
do I cancel my order?
A: Cancellation requests can be sent via email through the “Contact Seller” link located within the order from your buyer account. Please be sure to read our posted Cancellation Policy to see if your order meets the requirements for cancellation. You are welcome to contact us anyway if you are not sure.
billing information is wrong for my credit card. How can I change it?
A: Amazon receives and processes all buyer payments directly so we as a merchant seller are never provided with that information. You will thus need to contact Amazon Customer Service at 866-216-1072 to have them update that for you.
shipping address and / or phone number is wrong or incomplete. How can I change
A: Send us an email through the “Contact Seller” link located within the order from your buyer account providing us with the correct address / phone number. Please note that if the order has already been shipped, it may be too late to change the information while the package is in transit. We will however, do what we can to assist you. Any changes made to the address and / or phone number after the order has been shipped is subject to an intercept fee, which is charged to us by the carrier. Please note that changing your registered account information with Amazon after you already submitted the order to us does not provide us with the updated information automatically. The address and phone number on your order does not change so you will need to be sure to contact us directly.
I purchase an item now can I have it shipped at a later date?
A: Unfortunately, due to the popularity of our items, we cannot hold merchandise for future shipment. There is a possibility that the item may become out of stock or even discontinued before your requested ship date. Amazon requires sellers to fulfill orders within a certain time frame so we would also not be able to “hold” an order since Amazon may decide to cancel it if not confirmed shipped. We thus suggest you wait to place the order when you are available to receive it.
received a completely different item from what I purchased. What now?
A: While such occurrences are extremely rare, the warehouse may pick and pack the wrong item to send you by mistake. If this has happened please email us through the “Contact Seller” link located within the order from your buyer account. Let us know exactly what you did receive and we will work to resolve this for you as hassle free as possible.
A: Generally such returns are handled within our posted 30-Day Return Policy guidelines.
Furniture Creations - Details
For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact Furniture Creations Customer Service:To initiate a return, please visit Amazon’s Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller.
- Top of Page
About Furniture CreationsCustomer Service Toll Free # 877-295-3904Furniture Creations offers a wide selection of home furnishings including furniture for your bedroom, living room, dining room and much more! In addition, we have a great selection of home decor and gift ideas. Whether you're decorating your house or your wedding, you will find something for just about every occasion.
If you should experience any issues with your order, we ask that you email us, before leaving feedback, to allow us an opportunity to correct the situation so we can earn positive feedback from you.
- Top of Page
Furniture Creations Shipping Rates
The Shipping Rates section below is primarily for sellers that charge the same amount for every item they sell. Each one of our thousands of listings has a different shipping rate so we are not able to enter an amount in that area. Each of our listings advertises what the shipping rate is for that particular item and any additional services or fees can be found within the section below.
Listed below are shipping details for Furniture Creations, including the geographies shipped to, the service level offered, and the prices charged. Note that Media Rates are based on shipping a single item. Purchasing multiple media items results in multiple shipping charges.
Shipping rates for all products (excluding Books, Music, Video and DVD)StandardExpedited Continental US Street ETA 3 - 5 business days 1 - 3 business days per Item $0.00 $0.00 per Weight (lbs) $0.00 $0.00 per Shipment $0.00 $19.95 Continental US PO Box ETA 3 - 5 business days --- per Item $0.00 --- per Weight (lbs) $0.00 --- per Shipment $2.95 ---
* Shipping Rates for Books, Music, Video and DVDDomestic Standard
4 - 14 business daysFaster Domestic Standard
3 - 5 business days**Domestic Expedited
2 - 6 business daysFaster Domestic Expedited
1 - 3 business days**Two Day
2 business daysOne Day
24 hoursInternational Standard
21 - 42 business daysInternational Expedited
3 - 7 business days
Books $3.99 $3.99 $6.99 $6.99 $14.95 $19.99 $16.95 $46.50 Books over 1 lb. $3.99 $3.99 $6.99 $6.99 $14.95 $19.99 $24.95 $46.50 CDs, Cassettes, Vinyl $3.99 $3.99 $6.19 $6.19 $14.95 $19.99 $14.95 $46.50 VHS Videotapes $3.99 $3.99 $6.19 $6.19 $14.95 $19.99 $14.95 $46.50 DVDs $3.99 $3.99 $6.19 $6.19 $14.95 $19.99 $14.95 $46.50
* Your shipping fees when buying Books, Music, Videos and DVDs at Amazon Marketplace are fixed according to the type of product you purchase.
** Available for selected items.
Rates are based on shipping a single item. Purchasing multiple items results in multiple shipping charges-there are no "per shipment" and "per item" charges, as there are when you buy directly from Amazon.com.
Region Key Continental US Continental US states not including Alaska and Hawaii Alaska and Hawaii Alaska and Hawaii US Protectorates American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands (U.S.) APO/FPO Army Post Office and Fleet Post Office Canada Canada Europe Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jan Mayen Is., Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Republic of Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Yugoslavia Asia Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Christmas Island, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Lao People's Democratic Rep., Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and Vietnam Outside US, Eur., CA, Asia Brazil, Mexico, South Africa Top of Page
Shipping / delivery methods:LTL Freight:Larger, heavier items will be shipped through one of our several freight carriers by pallet or other measure. If you are not sure whether the item you are about to purchase will be shipped freight or not, please ask us prior to placing your order.
The following are LTL Freight guidelines to ensure a smooth delivery process:
- Our freight shipping is a “Self Service” CURBSIDE ONLY delivery without liftgate. The customer is required to help unload items from off the back of the freight truck as well as bringing any merchandise into their home. You do not have to physically enter the truck. We recommend that you have someone available to assist you with receiving your order.
- Freight trucks are large and can often be actual tractor trailers. If the road in which the package is being delivered is narrow or remote by the freight carrier’s required standards, the delivery truck may not be able to fit and accommodate delivery. In this instance, the delivery will need to be arranged at the closest main road. If a delivery to home is requested, additional fees may be required to accommodate. Returns for this reason are considered as a refusal and subject to our standard return policy.
- Freight delivery drivers are not full service movers and do not bring merchandise inside a buyer's residence due to liability. They also do not unpack and remove the merchandise from the shipping cartons. It is the buyer's responsibility to do this as is the case with any order that is purchased online and shipped. The buyer is also responsible for discarding said shipping materials and wooden freight pallet if applicable.
The following instructions MUST be followed when your order is being delivered:
- PHONE NUMBER - When your item arrives at the terminal closest to your home, the freight company will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Please make sure we have the best phone number to reach you. Any changes made to the address and / or phone number after the order has been shipped is subject to an intercept and transportation fee, which is charged to us by the carrier.
- Delivery appointments are required and scheduled directly between buyer and
carrier if being brought to a home residence. While everything will be done to
accommodate your schedule, the delivery can only be arranged based on the
carrier's hours of operation and availability, generally Monday – Friday. The
carrier will often provide an estimated 4 hour window of time for the day /
date selected and can typically on request; call you within an hour prior to arrival
if you need to meet them at the delivery location. If your delivery address is
a business, the freight carrier may not call ahead and can arrive any time
within regular business hours. If you want or require an appointment, please
let us know prior to shipment so arrangements can be made.
- If you are unable to be successfully contacted to schedule delivery within two to three days once the local freight carrier is in possession of your order, daily storage fees may begin to be charged that you will be responsible for.
- If the order is returned to us due to the inability to schedule delivery, it will be subject to our standard return policy.
- If you have scheduled delivery and no one is present to receive the order at that time, a redelivery fee will be charged. It is important therefore that you adhere to the appointment that you made with the carrier and notify them of any changes as soon as possible.
There are two categories of freight damage:
INSPECTION - It is best to completely inspect the contents of each box,
regardless of the condition of the outside of the box. Count, open &
inspect entire contents BEFORE signing for the shipment!
- If damage to the boxes, products and / or shortage is observed, note damaged items and / or shortages on the delivery receipt.
- Inspection is not the driver’s responsibility, so please be sure that you are the one making note of the damage on ALL of the driver’s copies of receipts.
- Failure to note damages / shortages at the time of delivery releases Furniture Creations from all liability; therefore, you are responsible for any replacement costs. Specific notation of damage to the carton and product is required.
- If you signed for the carton without notating any damage on the delivery receipt you have signed the goods as “Free and Clear.” A notation of “Subject to Inspection”, “Possible Damage” or anything of a similar nature on the delivery receipt is NOT acceptable and is viewed the same as if it were signed clear. If damage is not specifically notated on the delivery receipt, the freight carrier will not accept responsibility for the damage. That means that we will not be able to provide replacements to you free of charge. You will be responsible for any replacement costs.
- All freight companies allow a specific amount of time for you to inspect your shipment before the driver leaves. The time limits are based on the total weight of your shipment. If the driver refuses to wait, then you must call Furniture Creations IMMEDIATELY at 877-295-3904.
- A legal adult is required to be present at the time of delivery that is aware of this freight policy and will adhere to it. Furniture Creations is not responsible if a minor child is given authority to receive an order in the absence of an adult.
- Furniture Creations is not responsible if you are unable to get the furniture into your home for any reason. Please be sure you have taken the necessary measurements of your doorways and other access areas prior to purchase.
- When you sign the delivery receipt, it is a legal contract that states that you accepted the product in that condition. Please thus take the time to follow these instructions that are provided for your protection.
- In very exceptional cases where delivery may result in unusually high freight charges (including, but not limited to, remote rural delivery locations, inner city deliveries, island deliveries, etc.), Furniture Creations reserves the right to cancel an order. Please contact us first if you'd like to check to see if your location may qualify as an "extreme delivery condition".
Damages that occur in transit are unfortunate. Our policies are in place to protect everyone involved and help to expedite the resolution process. Our policies are directly impacted by freight companies as we have to follow their rules and regulations. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions regarding our policy on accepting freight shipments at 877-295-3904.As a reminder, our free freight shipping is a Curbside Only delivery service. The following optional services are available separately if desired and / or required. Please contact us prior to shipment to see if these services are available for your order:
- NOTATED DAMAGE – Damages are notated when the damage is written on the delivery receipt and / or are refused. Furniture Creations must be notified of the damage and / or refusal within 72 hours so that we may issue you a replacement or refund. If the driver did not remove the goods at the time of delivery, you must retain the product and all of the packaging materials.
- CONCEALED DAMAGE – Damage that is found after the driver has left and was not notated on the delivery receipt is concealed damage. Replacement or repair costs will apply on all concealed damages. It is your responsibility to inspect the entire shipment before the driver leaves. Failure to do so releases Furniture Creations from all liability. If concealed damaged is discovered, Furniture Creations must be notified within 72 hours. We require that all original packaging materials be retained. Photographs of the outer and inner packaging as well as the damaged product are required. Free replacements or full refunds are NOT able to be offered for concealed damage.
Furniture Creations will not approve or accept the charges for any services other than those provided for curbside delivery.FedEx / UPS / USPS:
- Liftgate service for curbside delivery. Freight carriers can add the use of an electronic lift attached to the truck called a liftgate to bring the items to the ground for you.
- First Threshold with Liftgate (to front door or garage). Certain restrictions apply.
"Shipment Date" vs "Delivery Date":
- When possible, if your item is small and / or lightweight your package will ship via FedEx / UPS Ground or USPS.
- These carriers will NOT notify you prior to delivery.
- If shipped without a required signature for these deliveries, the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery person. If the driver feels it is unsafe to leave the package with no one home, a notice will be left for you to either sign to release delivery on the next business day or contact FedEx / UPS / USPS to make arrangements to pick the item up from them.
- Please be sure we have any and all correct shipping information with your order. Any changes made to the address after the order has been shipped are subject to an intercept and transportation fee per box, which is charged to us. NOTE: USPS and UPS SurePost shipments are unable to be intercepted to make any changes to the address.
- If you notice any damage from shipping after you have accepted the delivery, please follow the instructions within our Damaged Merchandise policy.
Please keep this in mind when making your purchase to avoid any confusion.
- The shipment date is the date when the item leaves the manufacturer or the warehouse and transit is initiated with the carrier of choice (UPS, FedEx, USPS, Freight...).
- The delivery date is the date when it arrives at the premises of the customer/purchaser.
Top of Page
Furniture Creations currently collects sales tax on all sales of merchandise shipped to or delivered in the following states: AR, AZ, CA, GA, IA, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, NY, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
Top of Page
- Top of Page
Privacy & Security
Amazon knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting Amazon.com, you are accepting the practices described in Amazon.com's Privacy Notice.
Furniture Creations values the privacy of your personal data.
- Top of Page
Returns and Refunds
30 Day Return Policy – All Items
If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 30 days after you receive your order, you can return it for a refund of your original purchase price, less a 15% restocking fee and all return shipping costs. If your order had outbound “Free Shipping”, this is a one-way offer and does not apply to return shipping.
We are happy to make arrangements for the return shipping for your item (to be deducted from refund) or you may make arrangements with the carrier of your choice. If Furniture Creations makes the arrangements for return shipping, we will deduct return shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee. If you make arrangements and have your items returned using your own carrier, you will only be responsible for the 15% restocking fee.
*PLEASE NOTE: It is important that you take care in ensuring your items are packaged appropriately for return shipping. Amazon authorizes its sellers with the ability to charge up to 50% restocking fees if an item is not received back in good, sellable condition. If your item was sent to you via freight and was palletized, you must also have the item sent back on a pallet - no exceptions. You will need to make sure that the item is securely fastened to the pallet for safe transport back to Furniture Creations.
- You must first contact Furniture Creations through the “Contact Seller” link located within the order from your buyer account to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). You can also use the Return Request option that Amazon will provide for your order that will automatically send us a request to authorize for you.
- Items must be received back at our warehouse in their original, unused condition. Any and all related parts and assembly instructions received must be included with the item.
- Any damages or missing parts that are determined once your item is received back will be assessed and deducted from your refund, so please be sure to repackage your items safely and securely.
- Please do not forget to first obtain an RMA number prior to shipping your item back to Furniture Creations.
- Shipment refusals will be treated as a standard return, in which the above policy will apply.
- Refunds issued for returned orders are credited back
via Amazon since they receive and process the buyer’s payment at the time
of purchase. There thus may be a 3-5
business day processing time before you see the credit applied to your
account. You are welcome to call
Amazon Customer Service at 866-216-1072 should you have any questions or
concerns regarding your refund.
Contact this seller Phone: 877-295-3904
To initiate a return, please visit Amazon’s Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller.
- Top of Page
Before placing your order, please make sure that your phone number, e-mail address, and shipping address are correct. If available, please provide any additional phone numbers you can be reached at. Furniture Creations is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete information you provide with your order.
- Top of Page
- Cancellations for Larger Furniture Items:
1. We are able to cancel orders for a full refund if:
- The cancellation is completed BEFORE items have been picked from the distribution center for shipment.
- If an order has been picked and is in the shipping prep stage, the order can be cancelled but will be subject to a 15% restocking fee since it will then be considered a return.
2. We will do everything in our power to cancel an order before it has been picked from our distribution center if notified via email, but if an item has been picked already and has entered the shipping process, it is subject to our standard 30 day return policy.
- Cancellations for Gift & Home Decor Items:
1. Our Gift & Home Decor Items are processed immediately upon receipt of your order. These items are picked and pulled from our warehouse and immediately begin being processed for shipment.
In unusual circumstances, Furniture Creations reserves the right to cancel orders proactively that may have resulted from listings that show erroneous information (prices uploaded incorrectly / product has changed materially from what was originally listed, etc). Thank you for your understanding.
- Once an order has been placed for one of our Gift & Home Decor items, we are unable to cancel the order.
- Items may be returned according to our 30 day return policy.
- Top of Page
Color / Appearance / Dimensions / Price Discrepancies
Although we make every effort to provide high quality images and descriptions of our products, we are not responsible for image color / appearance variations due to monitor settings or slight measurement discrepancies. If precise colors, dimensions, or patterns are critical to your order, please contact us so that we may assist you in answering any questions you may have prior to ordering. All return requests due to color / appearance variations or slight dimension variations are subject to our standard 30-Day Return Policy.
Furniture Creations is not responsible for pricing or other errors in the description of our products, and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Top of Page
If you find an identical item listed on Amazon that is in stock with a lower price we'd like to know. Please contact us with the ASIN (located within the Product Details section of the listing) so that we may verify the price. We'll do our best to match the price, however, we reserve the right to reject any price match request that Furniture Creations deems to be set at an artificially low price (possibly due to another seller's pricing error, a flash sale, etc.). Price matches are valid only within 15 days of your order placement. A price match can only be submitted for a one time consideration during this time frame. When comparing prices, availability, shipping and taxes will be included in our decision. If we approve the price match, a refund of the price difference will be issued to you through Amazon that will be credited back to your original payment method.
- Top of Page
Please note that Furniture Creations is not responsible for the handling of your merchandise once it leaves our warehouse. As a result, any damage that may occur after this point while the furniture is in transit is the shipping carrier’s responsibility. If a situation arises, our staff is well trained to offer assistance. It is assumed however, that you have followed our Shipping and Delivery guidelines provided herein so we can file a claim and coordinate a resolution with the shipping carrier to ensure you are fully satisfied with the outcome.
- Damages must be reported within 3 business days from the date that the item was received.
- We will be unable to offer any assistance after the 3 business day period since there will then be a question of whether the damage occurred after delivery instead of by the carrier during shipment.
- All damages and other issues must be reported by email through the “Contact Seller” link located within the order from your buyer account.
- A written record is required as it allows any of our customer support staff to have access to the information and assist you as necessary.
- Photo evidence is required for any damage to the item that is in your possession that was not refused at the time of delivery.
- In the event concealed damage is discovered, please contact us in like manner so we can determine if parts may be able to be sent as resolution or a possible partial refund of your payment be issued instead.
- The original shipping boxes with the shipping labels are required to be retained by the buyer in the event they are needed for a return and/or claim with the carrier.