Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM
Profile for Jay P. > Reviews

Browse

Jay P.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jay P. RSS Feed

Mens Premium Heel and Toe Merino Wool Boot Socks 6-pack, Shoe Size 6-12
Mens Premium Heel and Toe Merino Wool Boot Socks 6-pack, Shoe Size 6-12

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Sock (if you are small footed), February 26, 2013
This is a really great sock, it's now my go-to sock for when its especially cold outside. Doesn't sweat at all like my cotton socks, I wish all my socks were made like this! Also, you can't beat the price on Amazon for how many wool socks you get.

One small problem: I can only imagine this sock would be very uncomfortable for anyone with a larger foot. I wear a 9.5 size boot and fresh out of the package they fit great, after the first dry they were a bit tight but still comfortable. I'd imagine anyone with a larger foot would experience this sock as too tight.

BLUECELL Silicone Replacement Ear Bud Tips for Audio-Technica, Skullcandy, Monster, Sony, Ultimate, Ears Sharp, Sennheiser, Plantronics, TDK, Phillips, Panasonic, Denon, Griffin and JVC, Medium, 10 Pairs, Clear
Offered by holdding
Price: $0.67
9 used & new from $0.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper Material, February 26, 2013
The material of these earbuds is significantly thinner than my old pair (I still have one earbud from my Ultimate Ears earphones). The size fits about the same but they feel looser because they are a thinner material, so they don't seal quite the same. Looser seal = lower quality sound. Worth the price if you are constantly losing them though, the UE website sells them for way too high of a price.

Tech Armor Apple New iPod Touch (5th / Latest Generation) Anti-Glare and Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [3-Pack]
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector if you are looking for a matted screen and use a case., October 28, 2012
I enjoy the matte finish for my screen protectors as the glossy ones tend to show more of the fingerprints. If you've never put a matte finish on your screen before just know that it reduces some of the clarity of the screen, but it's almost unnoticeable. It's less than the difference between a glossy and matte photograph. It's got a nice feel for my fingers and I'm wiping my screen much less now.

The slight downside to the screen protector is that the edges don't lay flat perfectly. On my first attempt I was able to get all the bubbles out of the screen area but I couldn't get the edges to stick down. I use a case though so it perfectly hides my mistakes.

Small tip: work fast as the static cling of the screen protector when you peel the first side will attract small particles. Also make sure that when you are aligning the screen protector to center the front camera hole so you don't accidentally cover it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2012 10:34 AM PDT