Profile for Ryan S. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ryan S. RSS Feed

Nintendo Official Messenger Bag for 3DS - Gray
Nintendo Official Messenger Bag for 3DS - Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars The ULTIMATE Nintendo 3DS XL messenger bag, November 5, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This bag was a little bigger than I expected, and I absolutely LOVE it for it. This bag is very cheap compared to buying in the stores. It is very well made and has enough space to carry a HOUSE! I bought it to carry my Nintendo 3DS XL, and it does this with ease. Not only can it carry my 3DS XL with a silicone cover on it, but it also holds my 3DS XL charger, some earbuds, a car adapter, and my AR Cards. Not only that, but I also have my new iPod Touch 5g, the earpods, the lightning to usb cable, and the AC adapter plug in there as well. It holds all this and 60 3DS games. I HIGHLY recommend this bag. In short... WOW, just WOW!

Tech Armor Apple New iPod Touch (5th / Latest Generation) Anti-Glare and Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [3-Pack]
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST screen protectors for your iPod Touch 5g, November 5, 2012
What can I say that hasn't already been said, oh yeah, these are AMAZING! If your looking for some screen protectors for your new iPod Touch 5g, look no further. They are cheap, apply for free shipping, fit great, look nice, are very simple to apply, come with 3 protectors, and have a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE! I can also assure you that my iPod Touch's screen looks just as gorgeous, if not better, with these matte protectors on, because now it's not blurred by a million and one fingerprints! The instructions were easy to understand, and for those like me who aren't experts at putting these things on, I highly recommend the "bathroom method". Just go to your bathroom, turn on the hot water of your sink or shower, and watch the dust disappear! Then you can apply your protectors easily and take them off and reapply them if you need to get them straight. I also recommend leaving on the "fake screen" sticker that comes on your device until you are ready to put them on, because it literally takes off ALL the dust on your touch screen. This saves you the trouble of wiping your screen before applying.

These, along with an Evecase Silicone Skin Cover, and you have a clean, nicely protected iPod Touch, all for a good low price. ;-)

Insten® Silicone Skin Case Compatible With Nintendo 3DS XL, Black
Insten® Silicone Skin Case Compatible With Nintendo 3DS XL, Black
Offered by Eforcity
Price: $4.49
2 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great silicone cover for your Nintendo 3DS Xl, November 5, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This cover is a good choice if you are looking for something to protect your 3DS Xl.

Since there aren't many covers available, I decided to bite the bullet and buy this. I am GLAD I did! The quality is very good and it doesn't attract too much dust. It also has a nice sparkle to it, not like glitter, but just enough to make it not look like a boring, plain cover. It feels REALLY nice in the hands and gives the somewhat slippery 3DS Xl some good grip. It doesn't add too much bulk to the system, but it is thick enough to handle a drop. All of the buttons and ports are accessible and the cutouts line up very well. This skin also covers the buttons on the inside, keeping them clean and lookng brand new. It also makes your system look completely black, if you don't like the colors available right now.

All in all, it is a great cover for the price and it fits very well. I HIGHLY recommend this silicone cover for your 3DS XL. Add on the Hori 3DS XL screen protectors, and you're all set. Happy gaming :-D

Evecase Silicone Skin Cover Case for Apple iPod Touch iTouch 5th Generation (2012 Version) (Blue)
2 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great silicone skin cover for your iPod Touch 5g, November 5, 2012
This silicone skin cover is great if you are looking for something fast to protect your brand new iPod Touch 5g. Though I planned on just using this cover until a better one came out, I have now changed my mind for these reasons...

Description:

It's a simple silicone cover that keeps the thinnes of your iPod Touch intact, as well as giving you good protection and access to all the buttons and ports. It fully covers your iPod Touch and has raised edges to protect your screen if it falls. It also makes the camera flush with the cover.

Quality:

The quality of this cover was really good considering the price. It feels really nice in the hands and doesn't attract dust nearly as much as other silicone covers I've used. It's somehow thick without making your iPod Touch feel fat. I was also very pleased with the color ( I got the blue one). :-)

Cutouts:

Though some have complained about the cutouts, mine all line up great. However, with silicone, it can vary from cover to cover. For the price though, it's very hard to complain. Some also say that you can't use your new iPod Loop with this cover, but if you plan on using it, I'll let you know that you CAN use it just fine. All you have to do is attach the loop with the cover off, then slide it through the Loop's cutout while putting it back on. Not only does it go all the way through, but the cover makes the Loop feel MUCH more secure and tight! Enjoy using your Loop. ;-)

Overall this cover is a STEAL for anyone looking for something cheap, simple, and reliable. This along with some Tech Armor screen protectors, and your iPod Touch 5g is fully protected.