Profile for Ramirez Luis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ramirez Luis RSS Feed

Jaybird Freedom Stereo Bluetooth Earbuds with Secure Fit-Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Midnight Black
Price: $62.95
36 used & new from $46.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Jaybird freedom, December 28, 2012
This product is amazing, I'm very glad I was able to buy it because I am able to do sports and chores without annoying wires in my way!

Cimo S-Line Back Flexible Cover TPU Case for Apple iPod Touch 5 5G 5th Generation (2012) - Black
Offered by Cimo Technologies
Price: $4.95
2 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod5 Cimo S-Line Black Flexible Cover, October 29, 2012
This product is very good. It provides sufficient coverage and protects the Ipod very well. The accessibility for camera and strap is adequate, so this will be a good purchase if you decide to buy it. Plus it's really cool and looks well.

Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod5 Armor Suit, October 26, 2012
ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - iPod Touch 5G 5th Generation Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime ReplacementsThe armor suit is cool and very resistant. I don't like the fact that I have to wait 24 hours, but now that I am able to use my I pod again, it's almost like I have an invisible armor protecting the screen. Thanks for your amazing product and you have my gratitude.