Profile for Hoa N. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hoa N. RSS Feed

Bull's Eye Texas Style Regional Barbecue Sauce, 17.5 Ounce Bottle
Bull's Eye Texas Style Regional Barbecue Sauce, 17.5 Ounce Bottle
Price: $6.00
4 used & new from $6.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Spicy for a 2 year old., September 10, 2014
I taste zero spice to this. It tastes like a regular BBQ sauce with too much sweetness.

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, Parmesan, 6.6-ounce bag (pack of 8)
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, Parmesan, 6.6-ounce bag (pack of 8)
Offered by Davidsdealsoftheday
Price: $27.00
5 used & new from $23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Plain, May 28, 2013
The goldfish tastes like regular crackers, but they might be a little more salty. I'd pick regular or another flavor next time.

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack [Download]
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little pack, November 29, 2012
It provides a couple of pretty good wonders for the game, and I only paid 1.25 for it. If you have the GOTY edition however, you've already got it.

Amazon Gift Card - Email
Amazon Gift Card - Email
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, November 29, 2012
Who doesn't shop at amazon? That answer is pretty simple, nobody. That's why if you can't think of a good gift idea but think cash is tacky, amazon giftcards are something you can count on being used.

Up
Up
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Up (Amazon Instant Video)
Doesn't beat my favorite animated movie, Wall-e, but its still a pretty good movie. I was not a fan of the bird, but there could have been worse plot devices. Definitely recommend for kids and adults.

Samsung Electronics Extreme Low Voltage 30nm UDIMM 8 Dual Channel Kit DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM MV-3V4G3D/US

5.0 out of 5 stars Low profile, great overclocking ram., November 28, 2012
Rarely does anybody ever need to overclock their ram. Its probably imperceptible to everybody who isn't benchmarking. Where overclocking ram does come in handy is when you are building a pc with an amd apu, and this ram does it well. Samsung has great fabs, and this product shows it. Also, no heat spreaders which for some people is a turnoff. I don't really care for them. These ram dimms stay cool enough for normal overclocks. Why add cost when its not necessary? I highly recommend.

Potato Masher Chrome with Wood
Potato Masher Chrome with Wood
Offered by Always Brilliant
Price: $5.94
9 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for what its meant to do., November 28, 2012
This review is from: Potato Masher Chrome with Wood
I'm not usually one to bother making homemade mash potatoes. Usually, the boxed stuff is good enough when a lot of other dishes are being made for a big dinner (which is normally the only time mash potatoes are served in my house), but my family requested homemade, and I acquiesced. This masher does its job well. Feels very sturdy and handle is smooth. The metal feels as though it runs pretty deep through the handle and doesn't feel like it will snap if I use too much force. This shouldn't happen anyway as your potatoes should be pretty soft. Highly recommended.

WIRED
WIRED
Price: $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent read, November 28, 2012
This review is from: WIRED (Kindle Edition)
I got this for free on my kindle, so I gave it an additional star because free is free. The characters aren't fleshed out amazingly, but it was done well enough to move the plot along. It felt a little cheap how the climax was resolved. The prose was a little weak, but all in all a good read if you are interested in thrillers.

Cuisinart ICE-21TQ Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, Turquoise
Cuisinart ICE-21TQ Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, Turquoise
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $58.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, one shortcoming, November 2, 2012
I got this because I find making my own ice cream quite novel. The machine is good. You freeze the bowl instead of using ice and salt. The bowl needs to be put in the freezer for 10-12 hours for 25 minutes of churning, which is the longest I've had to do for a recipe. Overnight if you're worried it will take longer to churn your ice cream. Can't find anything wrong with it, besides the pretty short cord, only about 2 feet long. I don't have much counter space or an outlet that close. Didn't realize it when I bought it, but not a deal breaker. The noise is not too bad. Nothing louder than what I'd rate as TV level.