Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisa RSS Feed (Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2
Generic Replacement for Sony XL-2100U TV Lamp with Housing
Generic Replacement for Sony XL-2100U TV Lamp with Housing
Offered by UNI SHINE
Price: $29.50
22 used & new from $23.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like it's supposed to, May 21, 2014
I have no complaints; this lamp seems to work well in our Sony Wega. The price was right and it got the good 'ol boy back up and running! Thank you!

Luvs With Ultra Leakguards Size 4 Diapers 180 Count
Luvs With Ultra Leakguards Size 4 Diapers 180 Count
Offered by SET 4 BABY
Price: $39.99
13 used & new from $29.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Luvs are great, October 3, 2013
I used to be a 100% Pampers mom but switched to Luvs after realizing they are pretty much the same diaper at a significant discount. Both have scent and feel the same and I've had great luck with both. Now I'm a 100% Luvs mom. Sorry Pampers but Luvs saves me money!

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad, Black
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad, Black
Price: $25.49
123 used & new from $14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!!!!!, October 3, 2013
This is a great product! Very good quality and nice item. I'm very happy with this keyboard and would purchase again without hesitation.

A Night Night Prayer
A Night Night Prayer
by Amy Parker
Edition: Board book
107 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, September 26, 2013
This review is from: A Night Night Prayer (Board book)
A favorite in our house!!! It's perfect for bedtime and has beautiful pictures! I also buy this as a gift for family and friends new little ones!

89-Key Mini USB Windows® Keyboard
89-Key Mini USB Windows® Keyboard
Price: $10.30
38 used & new from $5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't sit level!, September 26, 2013
I returned this keyboard. It won't sit level no matter how you try to adjust it. I upgraded to a better model. You get what you pay for.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2013 7:13 PM PST

Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream with Pump Dispenser, 1 Pound
Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream with Pump Dispenser, 1 Pound
Price: $12.99
43 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is great!, July 17, 2012
We love the Vanicream lotion. This is perfect for eczema and doesn't have all the unnatural and unnecessary gunk of many other creams and lotions. Well worth the price!

Amazing Grass Kidz SuperFood Powder, Outrageous Chocolate Flavor, 60 Servings, 360-Gram Container
Price: $32.22
11 used & new from $26.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Well, it was worth a shot...., May 9, 2012
I purchased this as an attempt to get my 3 year old to eat come veggies (was trying to be sneaky and add it to things). Well, it's honestly pretty strong and tastes like veggies. He won't touch it or anything that has it in it. While I commend their efforts to make a healthy drink, it doesn't taste to good and won't work in our house.

From Seed to Plant
From Seed to Plant
by Gail Gibbons
Price: $6.44
76 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, May 9, 2012
This review is from: From Seed to Plant (Paperback)
I have a little gardener in our house and this book is GREAT!! We have a couple of titles by Gail Gibbons and love them all. Very educational yet interesting. Two thumbs up!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scale, May 9, 2012
So far, so good! It seems to be accurate and work well. I will agree with some of the other posters though that mention the time it takes to reset after displaying a weight. Typically, I am only weighing one item at any given time but if you had several to do at once, this could get annoying. Overall, very pleased and love that it has a limited 10 year warranty! Wow.

Scholastic Root-Vue Farm
Scholastic Root-Vue Farm
Price: $27.92
28 used & new from $16.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., April 18, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Scholastic Root-Vue Farm (Toy)
I had really high expectations for this toy and am sad to say that I'm disappointed. First of all, the soil and the water reservoir mold and are stinky. I also don't like how it's made of styrofoam and bulky. It's been over a 6 weeks since we've planted radishes and you can't see anything beneath the soil (the plants are there). I just think the design really needs some work. I would not recommend this toy as it is. The picture on the box is very deceiving, particularly since you are to plant only 1 veggie at that time - those are obviously plastic vegetables to make it look great. Not worth it in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2