Profile for Prospero > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Prospero "Christoph" RSS Feed (Southwest USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SUPERNIGHT Blue 16.4ft 5M SMD 3528 300 Leds Flexible Lighting Waterproof 60led/M Led Light Strip
Offered by eBestrade
Price: $8.98
2 used & new from $5.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 31, 2014
Great product - only one drawback. The waterproofing has to be stripped to use a normal connector. It's not easy, I had to practice. Also, while I am sure it is still water resistant, I am not sure it is water proof if you use a connector unless you seal up the connection with silicon or something.

Still, for the price and final results, it's hard to complain.

GreenWorks 25322 G-MAX 40V Li-Ion 16-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower, (1) 4AH Battery and a Charger Inc.
Price: $279.00
4 used & new from $251.10

5.0 out of 5 stars It was worth switching from gas., August 31, 2014
So far so good. Had it a full season almost. It's is miles above my old gas mower. No gas to worry about, it's quiet enough to mow at 6am, no starting problems, it's MUCH lighter and easier to use/push. I almost enjoy mowing the lawn now. No battery problems so far.

If there is a con, I would say the catch system isn't 100%. I have to tip it over and clean out underneath every other time. Takes less than a minute.

I wish the review system would break up the different models because I have had no problems with this model.

Makerbot Replicator 2 Supplies, 10 Painters Tape 12" x 7.25" Blue Square Sheets - 3M ScotchBlue 2090 Sticks to the Bed Plate - Better than Kapton Reduce Problem Models Warping from Extruder Printing Plastic Filament - 3D Printer Parts Kit for Sale
Offered by Trove of Goods
Price: $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as OEM, August 24, 2014
Near as I can tell, this is the same material that comes with the MB R2. Don't know if it is better than Kapton (have not used that yet), but I have very little warping and I can remove parts from it relatively easy. I get 3-7 prints per sheet.

STK's Canon NB-2LH Battery - 1800 mAH for Canon Digital Rebel XT, XTi, Canon EOS 350D, Kiss Digital N, Canon Powershot G7, S30, S50, S70, S80, S45, S60, S40, Canon Optura 30, 50, 60, 40, 400, 500, Canon Elura 60, 50, 65, 70, 80, 85, 90, 40mc, Canon ZR-200
Offered by SterlingTEK
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Higher mAH than the OEM it is replacing, January 16, 2014
Still on the first charge and no problems. Appears to be lasting longer than the battery that came with the XTi. It's a good purchase.

Good Eats Season 10 [HD]
Good Eats Season 10 [HD]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Alton Brown, December 2, 2013
What is there to say? The is Alton Brown. Sure, you won't really cook all of these recipes, but the fun is in the watching!

Good Eats Season 12 [HD]
Good Eats Season 12 [HD]
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series and season., November 17, 2013
Excellent series and season. You don't have to want to cook to enjoy Alton Brown...you only have to enjoy food, food history, and food science.

Pendleton Yellowstone National Park Queen Blanket
Pendleton Yellowstone National Park Queen Blanket
Price: $218.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It will be in the family for a few generations I think., August 2, 2013
I would say this is the highest quality blanket I have owned (for it's type). It is heavy duty. You could easily use it as a camp blanket. It is warm. It is also heavy and bulky thus you won't find in on the handle bars of a Harley (not the queen size anyway). I will warn that I wanted a "bright" blanket and the yellow in this blanket is not as bright as my monitor implied.

Adventures in Paracord: Survival Bracelets, Watches, Keychains, and More
Adventures in Paracord: Survival Bracelets, Watches, Keychains, and More
Price: $7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Is what it says, August 2, 2013
Basically, this book covers the basics of paracord use to make things and a few more advanced things. I would not call it "in depth" and I am rather disappointed that books of this type seem to skimp on the uses of paracord. I mean, it's a "survival bracelet" right? So now that you know how to make it, what do you do with it when you need it? When do you need it? Still, the book is as advertised, an interesting read, and informative. Thus I should not hold it up to compete with books that as yet do not seem to exist. It is also and easy books to read, though (through no fault of the author) is at times hard to follow as the subject lends itself better to "show me don't tell me" - which is not an easy option for writing.

Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars My child loves, May 7, 2013
Of all the new pilots for children, my child likes this one the most. Not my favorite, but then again, it's not for me and the show has no real flaws I can see, just not complex as I think my child is capable of learning wise. She has watched the pilot 3-4 times already. I hope if they make the show the mysteries get slightly more complex/deductive.

Shiny Coins; Fig Finds A Shadow [HD]
Shiny Coins; Fig Finds A Shadow [HD]
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loves, May 7, 2013
My Daughter loves this show. She has watched the pilot twice. I like the show for it's deductive qualities. Good clean education, even if the laws of physics are heavily bent at times.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4