Profile for Julie O. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Julie O. RSS Feed (Fishers, IN United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Disney / Pixar Toy Story 3 Exclusive Movie Moments 6 Inch Action Figure 2Pack Woody Rex
Offered by Jaydeegun
Price: $26.95
6 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good travel size characters., February 13, 2014
These are a great size for carrying around. Durable too. Rex is hard - don't step on him when he gets left on the floor - OUCH!

Maisy's Amazing Big Book of Learning
Maisy's Amazing Big Book of Learning
by Lucy Cousins
Price: $12.78
66 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Preschool in a fun book, February 13, 2014
This book has it all for a busy toddler. There's a flap or two on every page with a surprise underneath. Each page focuses on a different topic - shapes, colors, objects etc. It really has a lot of interaction and my 2-year old is really enjoying it.

ORE International 8310ES Touch-On Table Lamp, Black
ORE International 8310ES Touch-On Table Lamp, Black
Offered by Four Bros
Price: $56.58
8 used & new from $56.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking touch lamp, February 13, 2014
You need to use a 3-way bulb with it, and it is very touch sensitive. You'd think just the shiny metal-looking part would be the touch-zone, but if you touch it anywhere on the base it will activate. Still, it's a very nice looking lamp and very functional. I keep it next to my bed so that I don't have to fumble with switches.

Addiction Raw Dehydrated Dog Food, Homestyle Venison and Cranberry, 2lbs
Addiction Raw Dehydrated Dog Food, Homestyle Venison and Cranberry, 2lbs
Price: $25.84
4 used & new from $25.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Eliminated Tear Stains - Makes my dog happy!, December 7, 2013
Edited: Been using this food for 3 months now - my dog (white maltipoo) has NO TEAR STAINS! The vet predicted this would happen when we switched to a food without dyes.

I've tried to get my dog to eat higher quality foods before, but all he seemed to like was Science Diet kibble (or, any human food that he could scrounge). We switched to Addiction just a week ago and I can't believe how excited he gets when I pick up his dog bowl at meal time. He follows me like a sheep to the hot water maker and sits at my feet while I prepare his food. He then races back to where I'm going to put his bowl, tail wagging. He eats the whole amount, every time.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green
Price: $9.72
620 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Failed my class!, December 1, 2013
This review is from: The Fault in Our Stars (Hardcover)
I bought this text book for my high school astronomy class and it got me a big, fat, effing F.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2013 2:57 PM PST

InterDesign Classico Wallmount Magazine and Tissue Holder, Chrome
InterDesign Classico Wallmount Magazine and Tissue Holder, Chrome
Price: $11.29
5 used & new from $11.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Get your magazine rack off the floor., November 16, 2013
The simple design works very well and is the perfect size for holding your magazines/books/tablets. It was easy to install and doesn't collect dust. I don't really think a toilet paper holder needs to hold two rolls though, I would prefer to see just one, but held more securely.

Fintie iPad 2/3/4 Kiddie Case - Light Weight Shock Proof Convertible Handle Stand Kids Friendly for Apple iPad 4th Generation With Retina Display, the New iPad 3 & iPad 2 - Blue
Offered by Fintie
Price: $16.99
4 used & new from $13.80

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite case for kids., November 16, 2013
What a great case! Somehow, it makes my 3rd generation iPad feel lighter than it actually is.

I bought this case so that I wouldn't have to worry about my children dropping my iPad. Now I'm thinking about getting another of these cases for a different device. The handle is really comfortable and we use it all the time.

There's a small flap covering the charging port, and there's a cut out for the volume controls and slider switch. The off button is still accessible via a long cutout on the back of the case.

The simplest designs are always the best. This is a winner.

pediped Grip Jupiter Sneaker (Toddler),Charcoal Lime,23 EU(7 E US Toddler)
pediped Grip Jupiter Sneaker (Toddler),Charcoal Lime,23 EU(7 E US Toddler)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really light weight, November 15, 2013
Love the colors and machine-washability of these sneakers. They look great on and my toddler enjoys wearing them. They do seem to run a little small though. My son currently wears a 6.5 so I bought size 7 and there really isn't room to grow in them.

Snapware Yarn Tainer Storage Container, Medium
Snapware Yarn Tainer Storage Container, Medium
Price: $10.85
7 used & new from $10.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, works., November 15, 2013
Love how simple this is. It works really well and does not snag the yarn. This size is perfect for the bigger skeins.

Educational Insights Laundry Jumble Game
Educational Insights Laundry Jumble Game
Price: $20.70
12 used & new from $19.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Parts missing, game is OK., November 15, 2013
This is the second Educational Insights product that I've purchase new in wrap that is missing parts. The game is OK, I use it with my 2 year old to help him learn colors and vocabulary.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2013 9:49 PM PST