Profile for T. BUFORD > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. BUFORD RSS Feed (NORCROSS, GA)

Page: 1 | 2
2-Year SquareTrade Warranty plus Accident Protection for Kindle, US customers only
Offered by SquareTrade, Inc.
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive experience., December 22, 2011
So far I have had a very positive experience. I hope it is just as positive when I file a claim. I got it because this is going to be a gift with my sisters Kindle and I don't want her to have issues if one of her children breaks the unit.

Zoom for Kinect - Xbox 360
Zoom for Kinect - Xbox 360
Offered by VWise Products
Price: $7.99
174 used & new from $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Zoom for Kinect works with floor stand only, November 6, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I think the Nyko Zoom it a good product but not great. It does allow me to use my Kinect in my bedroom but only if I use the Kinect Floor Stand. The Zoom does not seem to work well mounted on the TV or on the Wall as it cannot see the floor. Also I cannot use a lamp in the room only the ceiling lights. So the Zoom is light light sensitive, and does not like dark clothing. I also had to adjust the tilt up and calibrate the kinect from the Xbox 360 but it does resolve my space problem.

Wii Sports (Nintendo Selects)
Wii Sports (Nintendo Selects)
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $29.39
60 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Sports for new owners of Nintendo Wii with Mario Kart Wii, July 6, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a great title to own if you are just buying a new Nintendo Wii with Mario Kart Wii Bundle. If you have never owned a Wii before and are buying a new Nintendo Wii with the Mario Kart Wii Bundle then this is one of the must own family games.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2011 8:31 PM PDT

Wii LAN Adapter
Wii LAN Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii LAN Adapter with 5-foot Ethernet cable is a great value., June 3, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii LAN Adapter (Video Game)
This is a good value because the Will LAN Adapter comes with a 5-foot Ethernet cable. Very easy to setup. Just follow the instructions.

TRENDnet Wireless N Gaming Adapter TEW-647GA (Black)
TRENDnet Wireless N Gaming Adapter TEW-647GA (Black)
Offered by OutletPC
Price: $19.98
20 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wireless N Upgrade Solution for Nintendo Wii Owners., June 2, 2011
I use this TRENDnet Wireless N Gaming Adapter TEW-647GA with the TRENDnet USB to 10/100Mbps Adapter TU2-ET100 and TRENDnet 300 Mbps Wireless Easy-N-Upgrader TEW-637AP to upgrade my Nintendo Wii to a Wireless N Network. This solution works very well for me. Nintendo Channel and Netflix videos are so smooth now. I just wish the Wii had Wireless N already. You can use this with the Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, and PS3.

Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter for Macbook, Chromebook, Windows 8.1 and Earlier, Surface Pro, Wii, Wii U, Linux, and Specific Android Tablets (ASIX AX88772 chipset)
Offered by Plugable Technologies
Price: $11.95
7 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This Wii LAN Adapter Gets the Job Done!, May 21, 2011
I got this Wii LAN Adapter because I have a wireless deadspot where one of the Wiis in the house is located. It was very very very easy to setup. No software drivers were needed. I just powered off the Wii (Red Power Light) connected the USB LAN Adapter to the Wii, configured a Wired connection, and it worked. Now I have the best video quality when I watch Netflix.

TRENDnet USB 2.0 to 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter for Macbook, Chromebook, Windows 8.1 and Earlier, Wii, Wii U, Linux, and Specific Android Tablets, ASIX AX88772A Chipset, TU2-ET100
Price: $11.99
78 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great USB LAN Adapter for Nintendo Wii, May 20, 2011
I am currently using this USB LAN Adapter for my Nintendo Wii. It was easy to setup. I just had to make sure the power was off before I connected it to the Wii. The power is off if the powerlight is RED. The LAN adapter also works with Mac OS X 10.1 ~ 10.6 and Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98SE.

Nintendo Wii USB Enabled Lan Adapter
Nintendo Wii USB Enabled Lan Adapter
Offered by SethCo
Price: $13.58
8 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars USB LAN adapter worked great for me., April 27, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This USB LAN adapter worked for me right out of the box. If it does not work for you, you either have a defective one, or you forgot to power off your Wii before you connected it to the USB port. Nintendo Wii must be powered off for the firmware to identify new USB LAN Adapters. Your Wii is off if the light is red. If it is green it is on, if it is yellow it is in standby mode. The Wii must be off before you connect it to the Wii. This saved me like $10.00

Alvin and the Chipmunks - The Chipmunk Adventure
Alvin and the Chipmunks - The Chipmunk Adventure
DVD ~ Ross Bagdasarian Jr.
Offered by cds_dvds_guaranteed
Price: $52.31
31 used & new from $2.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Chipmunk Awesomeness, March 3, 2010
I just love everything about this movie and the CD soundtrack that comes with it. 'Diamonds Dolls', 'The Girls of Rock n' Roll', and 'Getting Lucky' are great Chipettes songs that need to be put in the Chipmunk 3 live action movie if they make one.

Rock Revolution - Xbox 360 (Game)
Rock Revolution - Xbox 360 (Game)
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $4.99
228 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Game could have been better than it is., February 4, 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I would have to say that this game is a good game if it was 2005-2006, but it is not. It is 2008-2009. I feel that this game could have been an awesome game, but Konami did not do a good job with the audio or video. Using poor cover songs and poor graphics. Again if this was 2005 or 2006, it would be a non-issue, but it is not. It's 2008-2009. The game should have had the same quality video and audio of Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour. The concept of the game is solid, but not well executed. This game is really designed to be a drummer game with the option to play guitar or bass. If you would like to play a drummer hero game that is about the same quality as Guitar Hero 1, then this game is worth trying. I think that if they have a Rock Revolution 2, they need to resolve these issues.

If you want to know if you need you buy just the game for $[...] or if you need to buy the game w/drum kit for about $[...], use this URL [...] from a competing game to verify if your existing drums or guitar/bass are compatible.

Page: 1 | 2