Profile for iluvlibby > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

iluvlibby RSS Feed

Price: $28.99
16 used & new from $23.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Girls Nintendo DS Game Ever!!!!, October 4, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter loves this game. We got it as soon as it came out and she has not stopped playing it. The graphics are great! It is as good as a wii game or playstation game. Your little girl will not be disappointed with this game if she loves princesses. My daughter is 5 years old and is able to figure out how to play with a little help. The words are read aloud so you don't have to be able to read very well to play the game. I think this game is suitable for any age because an older girl would enjoy playing this as much as my 5 year old does. I would definitely recommend this game!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2013 6:38 AM PDT

Disney Princess Cupcake
Disney Princess Cupcake
Offered by starworldtoys
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute Princess Cupcakes!, September 11, 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Cupcake (Toy)
Even though this product got some bad reviews I got them for my daughters birthday anyway. I am glad I did because she loves them. There are alot of pieces but she is 5 years old so this isn't a problem. They work fine if you read the instructions and know how to do it. My daughter loved squeezing the air out and putting it in the cupcake holder then watching it "magically" grow. The light up princess is a cute touch and the light comes on when you touch the button with the little wand. This is a great addition to her play kitchen and I would recommend this product if you have a daughter who loves princesses.

Chefskin Kids Pink Mushroom Puffy Chef Hat Adjustable
Chefskin Kids Pink Mushroom Puffy Chef Hat Adjustable
Offered by Linen Products By Chefskin
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, September 11, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Exactly what I was looking for. Looks durable and love the velcro closure so I can fit it to my daughters head. Great little chef's had!!!

Ni Hao, Kai-Lan: Super Game Day - PlayStation 2
Ni Hao, Kai-Lan: Super Game Day - PlayStation 2
Offered by Insane Web Deals...Simply the Best Deals on the Web!
Price: $9.48
27 used & new from $3.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Game for Young Child!!!, September 11, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter is now 5 years old and she has had this game for a several months now. She loves playing it and especially in the two player mode. Now for me it puts me to sleep playing with her because it is so easy, but I love watching her play and enjoying herself :) .... I am very glad I got this game for her I would highly recommend it for young children who love Kai-Lan!

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal, 4.2 Ounce
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal, 4.2 Ounce
Price: $11.80
35 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good!!!, September 11, 2012
I liked this product it works pretty good as far a restoring some of the natural oils to damaged hair. I color my hair alot so I always use some sort of product on my hair like a hair oil. I like this one but it hasn't blown the other's I have used out of the water. But for the price it is great and I would probably buy again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dollhouse!!!, May 25, 2012
Such a cute and very spacious dollhouse! My daughter was so excited to get this dollhouse. She plays with her barbies in the house and we have also added a few peices of Barbie furniture like a refrigerator and a dresser. Assembly took some time but when put all together it is very sturdy. Very cute and colorful. I'm happy with this purchase.

LeapFrog SpongeBob SquarePants: The Clam Prix Learning Game (works with LeapPad Tablets, Leapster GS, and Leapster Explorer)
Offered by Best Brands Toys
Price: $19.00
13 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game for all Ages!, May 25, 2012
This is a great game for leappad. My daughter loves it and actually I enjoy it myself. It is a lot like Mario cart. I would highly recommend this game. A must have for the leappad!

Team Umizoomi - Nintendo DS
Team Umizoomi - Nintendo DS
Offered by AllDealz4U
Price: $19.66
25 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have for Umizoomi lovers!!!, February 9, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is wonderful very fun for my 4 year old and educational too!!! She can play this game without any help!! The Umizoomi characters talk to you in the game and tell you all the instructions so it is perfect for younger ones on the ds. I have only glanced at her playing it a couple of times and I saw her putting together little puzzles and choosing numbers bigger or smaller also choosing the colors that Umizoomi calls out. I am very happy with this purchase!

Loving Life with Hello Kitty & Friends - Nintendo DS
Loving Life with Hello Kitty & Friends - Nintendo DS
Price: $11.79
32 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hello Kitty game for younger ones!!!, February 9, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter loves Hello Kitty so I bought her the big city hello kitty game but it was to hard without my help. I decided to get this one and she loves it! Much easier then any of the other hello kitty games for younger children. She can do this game all by herself and it is very cute. I'm so glad I bought this game for her :)

Disney Princess: Enchanting Storybooks - Nintendo DS
Disney Princess: Enchanting Storybooks - Nintendo DS
Offered by jonmusic
Price: $13.42
40 used & new from $4.74

3.0 out of 5 stars It is cute but ok, February 9, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I got this game for my 4 year old daughter who loves princess and especially Ariel. I like everything about the game except for all the reading. She can do all the activities perfectly fine on her own except she needs to be able to read to know what the directions are. I wish that this game was read aloud by the princesses then this game would be perfect! If you are getting this game for a child who isn't old enough to read yet be prepared to read to them so they will know what to do. After a time or two they will get the hang of it and now she can play it by herself. Even though she doesn't get to hear the stories she can do the activities and she loves the coloring part!

Page: 1 | 2