Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Reviews

Browse

A Customer

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Reviews Written by A Customer RSS Feed
Ask and It Is Given Cards (A 30-Card Deck) (The Teachings of Abraham)
Ask and It Is Given Cards (A 30-Card Deck) (The Teachings of Abraham)
by Jerry Hicks
Edition: Cards
23 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE CARDS! Great for daily Affirmations, July 28, 2009
I love these cards! They are a great addition to my daily affirmations routine. I love to give them a little shuffle and pick from the top, they are really universal too so don't worry about being told your trust must be in Buddha, God, Moses, or anybody. They work well for anyone interested in self-awareness, self-actualization, as meditation starters or just a friendly reminder through-out the day that you special and part of the plan of the Universe's greatness for you and others!

Grow - The Modern Woman's Handbook - How to Connect with Self, Lovers, and Others
by Lynne Franks
75 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good as a base for a small group class, July 28, 2009
My Lady led us in a small group class based off this book. I'd take it over and over and over! I plan to take some time on my next vacation and go through the book again, very instructional, and a definite must-have tool on your journey of self-awareness!

Ubuntu 8.04 [OLD VERSION]
Ubuntu 8.04 [OLD VERSION]
Offered by SirTanon
Price: $5.89
5 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Alternative to the Windows mess I'm tired of, July 28, 2009
I loved the switch to this GNU/Linux distribution! I have been wanting to do it for years because I'm tired of all the money spent on keeping a Microsoft operating system running well. I would have never thought so many great programs would be available for free and I am glad I did it. This version worked well on my older desktop, for my new laptop I had to go with the newer version (9.04). I am doing everything I did on my old one without ever having to type a command line entry. By the way, because this version didn't work on my newer laptop I gave this 4 stars but it probably deserves 5! Best of all, the real test of substance here. A few weeks back a group leader of mine sent out a newsletter with a couple of Word attachments made & saved from Microsoft Word, distributed by Gmail, out of everybody in the group I was the only one who could open, print (in color), and save the attachments all within the Open Office word processor program, which came free bundled in. When was the last time your free (legal) copy of Microsoft XP or Vista came with free (not trial) versions of Microsoft Word or any other piece of the Microsoft Office suite?!