Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for V. Kronz > Reviews

Browse

V. Kronz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

V. Kronz "Musicgryphin" RSS Feed (Maryland)

Funko POP Muppets (VINYL): Animal
Funko POP Muppets (VINYL): Animal

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable but Obnoxious, December 16, 2012
I LOVE Animal and when my boyfriend got my this I was super excited. First, I was disappointed it was a figurine and not a bobble head (the package does say that, but sometimes people miss it). Second, it has terrible balance! I have the Thor bobble-head as well and he balances on my computer screen (with some help from masking tape hoops under his feet) very well. Animal won't even stand up on my kitchen table when I walk by. His balance is atrocious.

He is completely adorable, though. If you are getting him to be an actual toy then he is perfect. If you plan to keep him in the box he is great too. If you want him to stand around and be a decoration (like me) he is kind of obnoxious. Of course, he is one of the few Animal toys like this around so what are you going to do?

The Sims 3 Seasons [Mac Download]
The Sims 3 Seasons [Mac Download]
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't be downloaded!, November 13, 2012
I was so excited that I could play it right away! And NOW I can't play it at all. I am absolutely furious.

Scary Godmother
Scary Godmother
by Jill Thompson
Price: $18.73
90 used & new from $3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 5, 2011
This review is from: Scary Godmother (Hardcover)
I just started getting into comic books and found this and fell in love with it. I adore Scary Godmother. The stories are cute and funny. They are not anything deep, but definitely enjoyable. I recommend this to anyone who, like me, enjoys an good (not twilight-esque) twist on things like witches, vampires, werewolves, etc.

Rock Paper Spiral Notebook, Moon (RP103)
Rock Paper Spiral Notebook, Moon (RP103)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but I don't know..., October 5, 2011
I got the book and it is really neat. It is kind of floppy and the rock paper feels a little funny. It takes a lot longer for the ink to dry, since I think it is less absorbent. So, if you write fast, I don't recommend it. It is really neat though and I enjoy it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, December 26, 2010
I got this doll for my boyfriend whose favorite animal is the Platypus. He likes it a lot. Is is a bit on the smaller side but it seems to be accurate and well made. Oscar is adorable and well-loved!

Intrigues: Book Two of the Collegium Chronicles (A Valdemar Novel) (Valdemar: Collegium Chronicles)
by Mercedes Lackey
Price: $23.25
122 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Valdemar Continues, November 7, 2010
Mags and his friends are still a lot of fun. I won't say that this is anywhere near my favorite Valdemar novel, but since these are my favorite books ever that is not surprising. I can't wait for the conclusion!

A Dog's Breakfast
A Dog's Breakfast
DVD ~ David Hewlett
Offered by Stare Media
Price: $7.88
26 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 17, 2007
This review is from: A Dog's Breakfast (DVD)
It is hilarious. David Hewlett is absolutely ridiculous. If you like him in Stargate Atlantis you'll love him in this.

Sterling Silver Celtic Claddagh Puzzle Band Ring(Sizes 6,7,8,9,10,11,12)
Sterling Silver Celtic Claddagh Puzzle Band Ring(Sizes 6,7,8,9,10,11,12)
Offered by Silver Insanity
Price: $27.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Confusing but not too bad`, April 29, 2006
I absolutely love the look of the ring! My friend took it apart, and I worked on it non-stop for almost a day before I looked up directions on-line. Once I foudn a couple sets, I compared them and it wasn't too bad to put back together.

Again, I think the ring is gorgeous.

Sterling Silver Lady in the Flower Garden Pink Rose Quartz Slide Pendant
Sterling Silver Lady in the Flower Garden Pink Rose Quartz Slide Pendant
Offered by Silver Insanity
Price: $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 27, 2006
The pendant is a lot smaller than the picture, but just as beautiful. I adore it! I just got it in the mail, and I can't wait to wear it.

Long Adjustable Sterling Silver Snake Garnet Ring(Sizes 9,10,11,12,13,14)
Long Adjustable Sterling Silver Snake Garnet Ring(Sizes 9,10,11,12,13,14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, April 23, 2006
I really like this ring. the stone is beautiful. The design of the snake is well done. I get compliments on it all the time.