Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Peace Daddy > Reviews

Browse

Peace Daddy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 708

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peace Daddy "Eclectic ReflectionZ" RSS Feed (Where the Wind Blows)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Leitz Bluetooth Conference Speaker, Black (670102)
Leitz Bluetooth Conference Speaker, Black (670102)
Price: $33.80
10 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice speaker., June 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Leitz Bluetooth conference speaker packs a good punch for how small it is, definitely better than most other similarly sized speakers I've tried. It's easy to use and looks just fine pretty much anywhere you put it. Recommended.

Stinger Mosquito Repellent Lantern, Black/Blue
Stinger Mosquito Repellent Lantern, Black/Blue
Price: $21.85
2 used & new from $21.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, June 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Stinger mosquito repellent lantern looks nice and works decent enough - for 12 hours. Well, we actually only used it for 6 hours while we had an outdoor birthday party. It seemed to work ok, but you only get the 12-hour use and then it's done. For the price, I would expect to get more than that out of this package, but since it seemed to work I'll give it 4 stars.

Ash Tool for Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe and Other Charcoal Grills
Ash Tool for Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe and Other Charcoal Grills
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This ash tool works great with our grill, and stashes neatly beneath it. It's well-built and seems like it should last quite a while. Highly recommended!

Galaxy S6 Case, Obliq [Dual Poly Bumper] [Gold,Silver,and Black] Thin Slim Fit Bumper Armor Scratch Resist Metallic Finish Dual Layered Heavy Duty Hard Protection Hybrid High Quality Case (for Samsung Galaxy S6)
Price: $14.99
10 used & new from $8.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good., June 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These cases work for very basic protection, but they're not very good for actual rugged protection. In other words, I'm not confident that if I dropped my phone on the ground with this case, it would actually survive. Couple that with the fact that one of them bent and became unusable just from trying to put it on, and I'll pass on these in the future. I'll stick with my Otterbox and UAG cases which provide actual protection.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2015 5:41 PM PDT

NuAquos Electrolyte Sports Drink, Pomegranate Blueberry Acai , 20 Fluid Ounce, 12-Count
Price: $32.55
2 used & new from $32.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, June 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This stuff tastes shockingly good! The blueberry flavor really comes through and doesn't taste artificial. Just as good as any other flavored water drink or Powerade that you can buy, plus it's better for you. I can't complain at all, highly recommended!

Proactiv+ Cleansing Body Bars, 2 bars (5.25 ounce each)
Proactiv+ Cleansing Body Bars, 2 bars (5.25 ounce each)
Price: $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars They're good, not perfect., June 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I do like these Proactiv cleansing body bars. They don't dry out your skin, whether on your face or other parts of your body. They suds up like soap even though there's no soap in them, and they do leave your skin feeling relatively nice. The only thing I don't really like is they haven't worked as well as some other options for actually clearing my skin. I would much rather go with something that feels good and works, rather than something that just feels good but doesn't work quite as well (especially at its current price). Still not bad, though.

Phantom Aquatics Speed Sport Mask Fin Snorkel Set, Black/Red, Small
Phantom Aquatics Speed Sport Mask Fin Snorkel Set, Black/Red, Small
Offered by Prime Scuba
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice., June 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This snorkel set seems well constructed and should last a while. The adult size small fits our 14-year-old's big head just fine, and is comfortable to wear. Functions exactly as expected and I see no reason not to recommend it!

T.S. Shure Introduction to Architecture Set & Book
T.S. Shure Introduction to Architecture Set & Book
3 used & new from $28.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid approved!, June 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great introduction to architecture that isn't overly complicated, even for the younger 6-7 age range. Our daughters who are a few years older than that were able to pick it up and give it a try without even really reading any instructions.

Basically you get to stencil out your own building of any type - inside and out - on grid paper with the included colored pencils. Our kids had a couple hours worth of fun with the kit and still have more they can do. The most important part of all - they said they loved it. That's all I can ask for with a fun, yet educational kit like this.

Lifeproof LifeActiv Quickmount Adapter - Mount - Retail Packaging - Black
Lifeproof LifeActiv Quickmount Adapter - Mount - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $14.98
6 used & new from $12.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Works., June 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This adapter has worked well for us so far. My biggest issue with it is that it's just an extremely small magnet with a sticky side. The hit to the wallet for this tiny little piece is ridiculous, and I would look elsewhere for cheaper options when shopping for solutions like this in the future. But it works, so I can't knock it too bad!

Belkin Qi Wireless Charging Pad, Compatible with any Qi-enabled smartphone including Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Nexus 7- Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $30.99
27 used & new from $21.80

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems., June 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is our first wireless charging pad for our Galaxy S6, and I have to say we're impressed! The greatest thing about this for us is that it works with both my wife's thick Otterbox case on her phone, and my relatively thick UAG case; the only minor drawback is that we have to have them almost perfectly centered on the pad to charge properly, but that's a minor nuisance when compared to the convenience of being able to set our phone down and have it charge wirelessly. Hopefully it lasts, we would love to get a few years' use out of this. If anything changes I'll be sure to update this review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20