Profile for alwaysreading > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

alwaysreading RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
San Francisco Bay Coffee, Fog Chaser, 36 OneCup Single Serve Cups
San Francisco Bay Coffee, Fog Chaser, 36 OneCup Single Serve Cups
Price: $21.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee, May 8, 2012
I was really lured in by the price and eco-friendly "pod" cup. I had read the good and bad reviews and decided it was worth trying the Fog Chaser. Well, I loved it! My cup was as bold and rich as traditional plastic K-cups and better than the reuseable cups (My K-cup, Ekobrew). This will be a mainstay in my coffee selection due to the flavor and affordability. I highly recommend trying it.

Hopefully, someone can comment on whether these will work for the new Keurig Vue machine.

Haan FS20 Plus Steam Cleaning Floor Sanitizer with Deluxe Sanitizing Tray
Haan FS20 Plus Steam Cleaning Floor Sanitizer with Deluxe Sanitizing Tray

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre cleaning, September 24, 2011
I thought this would be a great, easy all-in-one mop. No more buckets, right? Well, it didn't work for me. The floors were somewhat clean -- but not any better than a wet Swiffer or spritzing the floor and doing a quick wipe up w/ a microfiber mop. The steam also didn't feel particularly hot to me. I have a fabric steamer that releases HOT steam, and this steam mop was just warm. Other cons are: small reservoir doesn't get much cleaning be needing to be refilled, short cord, the pads don't scrub well.

For me, a bucket with hot water and white vinegar is much better for cleaning an sanitizing. With traditional mopping, they look and feel clean and sparkly(I have both tile and hardwoods). You can get some great eco-friendly soaps like Dr. Bronner's for extra degreasing. My mop head can be thrown in the washer and looks like new after 6 months of use.

Made For Mom Snack Trap, 3 Pack, Gender Neutral
Made For Mom Snack Trap, 3 Pack, Gender Neutral
Price: $18.76
3 used & new from $18.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but doesn't work., September 9, 2011
The goldfish crackers and cheerios still fell out. The lid is also easily removed by a toddler. While it is a cute cup, it is does not function as a snack trap.

Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
Offered by PharmaFrag
Price: $61.88
41 used & new from $53.16

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than flossing, September 9, 2011
I am so glad that I read the postive reviews and purchased this Waterpik. I have never owned one before but I was always curious about them. I can say that using the Waterpik is much easier and more effective than floss. I use the regular attachment and pik pocket and both do a great job. I find one reservoir full of water is enough to get my teeth clean. Then, I brush as usual. I am wondering whether my dentist will notice anything different at my next cleaning.

Buh-Bump 2.5-Ounce Heart Rate Monitor Electrode Cream
Buh-Bump 2.5-Ounce Heart Rate Monitor Electrode Cream
Price: $10.04
27 used & new from $5.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, August 24, 2008
I had problems with the reading dropping off or not reading at all when I ran. I thought my HRM needed a new battery but I came across this and decided to try it. Well, it worked great! My readings haven't dropped since regardless of which exercise I am doing. Highly recommended.

Certain Girls: A Novel
Certain Girls: A Novel
by Jennifer Weiner
413 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Weiner is always a solid writer, August 17, 2008
This review is from: Certain Girls: A Novel (Hardcover)
This is another very good book by Jennifer Weiner. I had to give 4 stars because it is, in my opinion, not as good as all her others including the short stories. I wish this author didn't get labeled "chick lit" because her writing is far too good for that.

The Bright Forever: A Novel
The Bright Forever: A Novel
by Lee Martin
Price: $9.30
385 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars How anticlimatic, August 11, 2008
This is a fairly unoriginal story. I've read or seen similar plots on TV/Film. The writing is self is solid but the characters and scenarios aren't well developed. The story doesn't tie very well together and then the ending is very anticlimatic.

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)
Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)
by Stephenie Meyer
Price: $16.09
2751 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars fit in perfectly with the series, August 3, 2008
I can't imagine why people are upset. This was a perfect conclusion to the series. The best part is that there are other series/books that can be based on new characters introduced in Breaking Dawn. I think it is a satisfying end for Twilight fans.

Tracey Staehle's CoreBlast DVD (released 2007)
Tracey Staehle's CoreBlast DVD (released 2007)
Offered by workoutfanatic
Price: $18.99
4 used & new from $7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, July 14, 2008
Ths is divided in segments so you can do as much or as little core work as you like. I foun dit very effective and fun. It's not quie as tough as Cathe's Core Max but definitely a keeper.

Amy Bento: In the Ring Cardio Kickboxing
Amy Bento: In the Ring Cardio Kickboxing
DVD ~ Amy Bento
Price: $12.29
32 used & new from $3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars kickbox is not her strength, July 14, 2008
Amy Bento is a great instuctor but kickbox is not her strength. I really like her HiLo and her strength is pretty good but her KB does not flow well. Amy moes too fast and without control. Control is a big part of what makes kickbox tough and effective. Just wasn't wowed by this one.

Page: 1 | 2