Profile for Heather Robertson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather Robertson "Grainne" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)

SONY 211566803 SONY Original Earpads Replacement for headset, Compatible with Sony MDR-7506, MDR-V6, MDR-CD900ST. (Packaged 1 pair (2 pieces)
Offered by D.R. Worth and Sons
Price: $28.98
5 used & new from $28.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect fit, August 16, 2013
I have MDR-V6 studio headphones that are over 20 years old. The thin vinyl of the right pad as flaking off and getting annoying. Thankfully, I found these from Sony. It's a perfect fit and looks just like the other one. It's just as comfy. No problems putting it on at all. I had a set of these same headphones when I was younger and the ear pieces were shredded from a lot of use. I went to every electronic store I could find...even talked to Sony...and had no luck in getting replacement ear pads/covers. I think I ended up tossing it. That was in the 1980's. Thank goodness for the internet and access to a marketplace where I can buy all these little replacement pieces that extend the life of the things I love and use alot!

PLR Optics 52MM +1 +2 +4 +10 Close-Up Macro Filter Set with Pouch For The Nikon D5300, D5000, D3000, D3200, D5100, D5200, D3100, D3300, D7000, D7100, D4, D4S, D800, D800E, D810, D750, D600, D610, D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D3, D3S, D700, Digital SLR Cameras Which Have Any Of These (18-55mm, 55-200mm, 50mm) Nikon Lenses
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $12.99
5 used & new from $12.08

2.0 out of 5 stars Product you see on this page isn't what you get, August 14, 2011
I have a Nikon d3000 with a 18-55mm lens and 55-200mm lens. I was excited to try diopter lenses rather than buy a macro. I ordered from Digi Acc...but they left out important information on this product page. The lenses I received were not made by Clearmax, DBRoth, or Digital Concepts. They were made by Vivitar. There's no cleaning cloth (not that big of a deal...but it says it comes with one). The lenses are also limited to 52mm, therefore, you can't use them with a higher mm lens. This is NOT specified here or when you order. The write-up makes it sound like the diopters work with the lenses I have, but they didn't. I could only use one of the four lenses successfully. Thankfully, returns are easy.

I strongly suggest that, before you buy these, you talk to the company sender and make sure you are getting what the product page says you're paying for.

The Mutts: Little Big Book
The Mutts: Little Big Book
by Patrick McDonnell
4 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I would love it if I could afford it, August 1, 2010
I have enjoyed Mutts and the works by Patrick McDonnell for years. My mother and I have collected all his books. Imagine my surprise to find this at Amazon...and to see that, of the 4 available, only one is "almost like new" and costs anywhere from $104 to $200+ ???? This was a $4.95 book in 1998. I find it hard to believe it would go for so much now. It's really a shame. I would love to be able to see this little book and enjoy it. I'm sure others would too. But the pricing is ridiculous. Amazon should not allow this kind of thing to happen. It's not like the book is an antique with leather binding and gilt edges!

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones, Volume Three - The Years of Change
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones, Volume Three - The Years of Change
DVD ~ Sean Patrick Flanery
Price: $34.94
14 used & new from $30.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon needs to learn about the main character, March 16, 2009
I am a big fan of the series....both in TV and in the movies. I was thrilled when I heard these were coming out but have had to wait a bit for the price to come down.

This is an exceptional series...beyond anything I've seen on TV. It was basically like watching an Indy film every week.

But, to those at Amazon who wrote the re-cap review/product description:

The name of the man who plays young Indiana Jones is Sean Patrick Flanery...NOT Robert Sean Leonard. If you want to see Robert, you can find him in the TV series "House" and any number of films particularly "Dead Poet's Society". However, if you want to see a young man who really began his career playing a younger version of Indiana Jones to perfection, go see any film with Sean Patrick Flanery in it.