Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Juliette Aiyana > Reviews

Browse

Juliette Aiyana's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Juliette Aiyana "Juliette Aiyana" RSS Feed (Planet Brooklyn)

Shaun the Sheep Season 1
Shaun the Sheep Season 1
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute kid's show, October 20, 2013
Episodes are short and very sweet and funny. One of the few shows we allow our 5 year old to watch.

Wild Planet Animal Scramble
Wild Planet Animal Scramble
Offered by SharehouseGoods
Price: $33.98
15 used & new from $29.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Fun, March 8, 2011
This review is from: Wild Planet Animal Scramble (Toy)
I bought this game for my son who is turning 3 in a month because he needed some type of indoor winter game to burn his abundant energy. The day after I received it, it was a sunny warm day so we brought it to the park, and he quickly understood the object of the basic game and we had fun- lots of running and giggling. After a while he got bored and starting taking the animals apart from their bases (they pop on and off) and promptly lost one base. So now when we play we keep the elephant off of a base because he can stand on his own but the others can't stand without the base. I wish the bases were permantantly connected because I just know another base will get lost soon. Even though this is the case, I do like the game, he asks me to play it everyday since then, and recommend it for indoor or outdoor use.

Inheritance
Inheritance
by Steven Reigns
15 used & new from $3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful!, May 5, 2010
This review is from: Inheritance (Paperback)
Steven Reigns does it again, but even more authentically, and more raw in his new title, Inheritance. Don't read this fantastic book of poems if you don't want your world rocked. Reigns will get you to see through his eyes, and he will get you to feel through his heart. He writes about what he has inherited from his family, friends and strangers, about what other people in his life have inherited from the same, and about what he would like to inherit from others. At times, he seems to have more compassion for others than for himself. His poetry demonstrates why he feels so deeply compassionate for others such as in the poem, "Debbie May", and "Josh" and for those whom he met for a moment such as in "Stolen" (which made me cry). Reigns tells straight-up upsetting truths about his parents. He beautifully and eloquently explores new relationship curiosity in "6th Date". And, with great humor he writes about the good that came of his being forced to play baseball in "Bottle Tosser". If you have missed Reigns other work, this is a great place to start!