Profile for XENGYENG XIONG > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

XENGYENG XIONG RSS Feed

Arthur Season 16
Arthur Season 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 17, 2014
Such fun and friendly episodes with great little morals :)

Bundle 5 Wheels Premium Manicure Nail Art Decorations Total 7400 Gems By Cheeky®
Offered by Cheeky-Beauty
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Here's what you need to know, December 18, 2012
I forgot how much I purchased them for (under $5) which was a great price. However, when they came the wheels are actually really super small - not to mention that they don't turn very well so you have to push it fairly hard which makes a lot of the jewels pop out of their tray. (At least my wheels were hard to turn)

However, they come in a lot of cute colors and shapes. The rhinestones are really super small (ranging) and they are the perfect size for nail placement. Hope this helps! Bye nail lovers.

Ruby Paulina 11 x 17 Inches Sheet Protectors, 25 Pieces per Package
Ruby Paulina 11 x 17 Inches Sheet Protectors, 25 Pieces per Package
Price: $21.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, December 18, 2012
These are pretty nice. They do seem a little fragile. Where the perforation is around the binding area = they can rip fairly easily. I've had a few rip a little bit, so maybe overtime the rip will extend further but for now I'm perfectly fine with it. They price was good for them I thought and they definitely do the job.

Neenah Exact Index, 90 Lb, 11 x 17 Inches, 250 Sheets, White, 94 Brightness
Neenah Exact Index, 90 Lb, 11 x 17 Inches, 250 Sheets, White, 94 Brightness
Price: $19.99
14 used & new from $4.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Arrival, December 18, 2012
I needed these for a portfolio project and ordered them to be here in 2 days and of course they came (prime - free two day). I was hoping the weight of each paper would be heavier. They were on a lighter weight, not what I'm used to when I think cardstock paper. But, you get a lot for cheap! And they sufficed for my project. Hope this helps?

Casio Men's G8900A-1CR G-Shock Black and Blue Resin Digital Sport Watch
Casio Men's G8900A-1CR G-Shock Black and Blue Resin Digital Sport Watch
Offered by WatchFrenzy
Price: $89.99
27 used & new from $88.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, December 18, 2012
I got it as a gift for my boyfriend. He hasn't open it yet but when it came I took a peek. It's super nice, packaging could have been a little better for the cost of it. Also the only thing I'd have to say about this particular color is that the blue isn't quite as vibrant as it is in the web picture. It blends very good with the black, so if you're going for an obvious color block, then you might be disappointed. However, I like it. Definitely makes it a more versatile with every outfit. Enjoy! These throwback watches are dope.

Pina Zangaro Machina 11x17" Screw Post Presentation Book with Aluminum Hinges, Landscape Format, Satin Aluminum Finish
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative
Price: $82.28
5 used & new from $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and sleek!, December 8, 2012
Awesome. Looks great and makes my presentation look even cooler. The only thing is that it gets finger prints on it easily so it needs to be cleaned frequently, but you should expect that from this material.

*** Been getting a lot of compliments with this presentation book at interviews!