Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Cookbook Gal > Reviews

Browse

Cookbook Gal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 325

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cookbook Gal "Cookbook Gal" RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
303 (30381) Automotive Protectant Wipes, 40 ct.
303 (30381) Automotive Protectant Wipes, 40 ct.
Price: $8.25
7 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 303 (30381) Automotive Protectant Wipes, April 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a good product at a good price, especially if you value convenience. I often do not make the time to clean my car as often as I should, so I keep these in the car to do a quick clean up now and then.

The product cleans up easily and does not leave a bad smell on your hands. Because these are wipes, once you open the package, you need to be diligent about using them every few weeks, or they will dry out. You can, of course, just wipe and be done, but you will get better results if you follow the instructions, which include cleaning, first (it's not a cleaner, but a UV protectant), then using these wipes, then buffing with a soft cloth. I did that once, and the results are better, but I usually just wipe and that's it. After a bit, the product dries and actually repels dust. The wipes are generously soaked, and one wipe does the interior of a standard sedan.

APC P11U2 APC Surge Arrest
APC P11U2 APC Surge Arrest
Price: Click here to see our price
96 used & new from $34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars APC Surge Arrest, April 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Multiple outlets for standard-type plugs and USB ports. It feels sturdy, and the number of outlets makes it very useful in a home office or entertainment center hub. The feature that I liked was the flexible rotating power cord & right angle plug, which facilitated placement in my situation. As others noted, the warranty is full of exclusions, and conflicting registration instructions. so read carefully.

Bissell High Reach Duster
Bissell High Reach Duster
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great duster - reaches high, and you can wash and reuse it, March 19, 2016
This review is from: Bissell High Reach Duster (Misc.)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was a bit puzzled about how to use this at first - the ends were folded when it arrived, and the joints were so stiff I thought I was going to break the duster head. Just use common sense and go for it. This works wonderfully - our ceiling fans are about 12 feet up, and I was able easily to reach and angle the dust head to clean them off. I recently had to toss a fluffy lambswool duster because it broke and, honestly, this is so much better. One of the best features is that you can remove the duster head to wash. This saves a lot of money over the expensive Swiffer dusters, which I also like, but are just too pricey.

elizabethW Lavender Fizzy Bath Cubes
elizabethW Lavender Fizzy Bath Cubes
Offered by Alrossa
Price: $21.00
2 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible scent, February 24, 2016
I received this as a gift and had no to low expectations for the product - I am ridiculously picky about bath products and have been underwhelmed in the past.

This stuff is amazing.

The scent is intoxicating and strong in the bottle, but doesn't make you feel sick. Instead, I had to restrain myself from sniffing and get in with the bathing! I tossed two cubes in the bath, and this heavenly aroma enveloped me for the next two hours. Yes, TWO HOURS. I did not want to get out of the bath tub, it was that good. My skin was left moisturized and smelld amazing. This just shot into my top three favorite bath products. Highly recommended, even though a bit pricey.

Lenox Tuscany Classics Cool Colors Stemless Wine Glass Set (Set of 6), Multicolor
Offered by The Kitchen Clique
Price: $39.95
7 used & new from $25.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and substantial, February 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Nice alternative to stemmed wine glasses if you don't mind warming your beverage because there is no stem to hold onto. Not being snarky - I like these for reds better than white wines or roses, which I prefer to drink very chilled. These glasses are more substantial than others on the market, and do not feel cheap. I would have preferred seeing an all jewel-toned or all pastel set, because this mix of colors is a little bit off. Easy to store.

Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer
Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer
Price: $8.83
46 used & new from $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well for a while and then clogs, February 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been using these, on and off, for years. The pros are being able to use clean, healthy oils with no propellants at a good cost. The cons: for it to work, it can only be half full or less, but if it goes too low, it won't work very well. Biggest flaw is that it keeps clogging. Another reviewer said that the trick to keep that from happening is to release the pressure after every use by twisting off the cap. Ok, I haven't tried that, but after 20 years, one would think they would have worked out the kinks.

KISSES Deluxe Chocolates Gift Box (10.1-Ounce Box)
KISSES Deluxe Chocolates Gift Box (10.1-Ounce Box)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very large kisses, a bit pricey, decent taste, February 11, 2016
I was hoping for a more pronounced hazelnut taste, like Baci, but it wasn't there. For what these are, meaning oversized Hershey's kisses, slightly higher quality chocolate, with a hazelnut inside, they are pretty good, but overpriced for what you get.

Fatwood Firestarter 9951 1.25 Cubic Feet Fatwood for Fireplace in Bulk Box, 50-Pound
Price: $74.43
3 used & new from $74.43

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this stuff - absolutely fantastic. It makes starting fires so much easier, February 11, 2016
We love this stuff - absolutely fantastic. It makes starting fires so much easier, and the resin-drenched wood ignites easily and burns long enough to let larger logs catch fire. Highly recommend.

Imperial Mfg Group LT0162 Ash Shovel
Imperial Mfg Group LT0162 Ash Shovel
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $8.95
7 used & new from $2.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and effective, February 11, 2016
This is a sturdy, effective little shovel for the price. The handle is the perfect length to reach into and easily maneuver within the confines of a wood stove. For a larger wood burning furnace, something with a longer handle would be better. I was afraid that it would be flimsy but it definitely is not!

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter Subtle Lightening Shampoo, 8.3 Fluid Ounce
Price: $8.97
10 used & new from $8.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Subtle results, a bit drying, February 11, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The pros: it gets my hair clean with one application. The shampoo itself is a deep copper color, a lot like the color of the tube itself. It does make my light golden brown color-treated hair a bit brighter, and seems to maintain my color. In my book, subtle is a good thing! The one con is that the shampoo does seem a bit drying, and I ended up using the conditioner that comes with my hair coloring kit to counteract that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20