Profile for Charlie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Charlie "Yankee Charlie" RSS Feed (Murfreesboro, TN, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Clover Needlecrafts Clip 'n Glide Bodkin Set
Clover Needlecrafts Clip 'n Glide Bodkin Set
Price: $6.25
9 used & new from $5.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Safety Pin works better!, July 16, 2015
Not so great. Clip gets caught in thread though casing. Ill stick to a safety pin.

FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Dogs, Large
FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Dogs, Large
Price: Click here to see our price
8 used & new from $32.29

5.0 out of 5 stars MIRACLE BRUSH ., July 16, 2015
AMAZING IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!!!!!!! My dog was so matted around his neck he was scratching like Crazy. Used it right away and hes not itchy any more. Buy it at your local store - Amazon is selling a fake model. Its much less at Petsmart :) I paid 21.00 and i used a coupon!!

TRITON CONSUMER PRODUCTS MG 217 Medicated Coal Tar Shampoo for Psoriasis, 8 Fluid Ounce
Offered by NG, Inc.
Price: $12.05
5 used & new from $10.76

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good: ), July 15, 2015
I been suffering from Dermatitis from post Radiation. I tried everything! So I googled how to fix this and it said coal Tar can ease the redness and swelling. This product has been a god send! it works!! I use it shampoo and body wash. I top it off with coconut oil. So far so good:)

Once Upon A Curse (Tales of the Frog Princess)
Once Upon A Curse (Tales of the Frog Princess)
by E. D. Baker
Price: $7.99
55 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars SHE LOVES IT!!, June 6, 2015
My daughter LoVEs this entire series! Get the audio book too. really makes the book come alive!!!!!

ISADORA Womens Back Zipper, Gladiator Sandal With Studded Diamonds And Faux Leather Straps (9, White)
Offered by SHOP USA
Price: $34.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappy shoes!, May 16, 2015
CRAPPY CHEAP UGLY SHOES! They are smaller than nornal, Zipper doesnt work and they are very narrow. Dont bother witht these! I am returning.

Forever Rebel-13 Womens New Summer Metal Stud Gladiator T-Straps Sandal Back Zipper Flat Shoes (6, Tan)
Offered by Titan Mall
Price: $25.68
2 used & new from $18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAPPY SHOES - STAY AWAY, May 16, 2015
Awful UGLY shoes. Very cheap! Do not bother with these. Zipper doesnt work and the fit is really small! They are cheap plastic crap.

Southshore Fine Linens (TM) Aspen Springs® 6 Piece - Extra Deep Pocket Sheet Set - SKY BLUE - Twin

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!! So soft! This color is gorgeous ..., May 7, 2015
Delicious!! So soft! This color is gorgeous too! I want more in every color! they are truely extra deep pocket for my thick mattress, so thick that I can tuck it under the mattress! No more popping sheets in the middle of the night :)

1" LG Black Freedom No-Pull Harness AND Leash- Direct from Inventor
1" LG Black Freedom No-Pull Harness AND Leash- Direct from Inventor
Offered by Purchase Direct from the Designer & Inventor of The Freedom No-Pull Harness
Price: $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I just went to Petco and bought the Easy Walk., May 7, 2015
The measurements are wrong, it was really really big on my dog. I just went to Petco and bought the Easy Walk.

Kai 5210 8-inch Dressmaking Shears
Kai 5210 8-inch Dressmaking Shears
Offered by Kai Scissors
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend these. I want the 10 inch ones one ..., May 7, 2015
They cut very well. not as heavy in my hands as the Gingher. My Gingher hurts my hands after cutting alot of fabric. I highly recommend these. I want the 10 inch ones one day too!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2015 10:35 AM PDT

Jelly Roll, Bix, and Hoagy, Revised and Expanded Edition: Gennett Records and the Rise of America's Musical Grassroots
by Rick Kennedy
Price: $16.17
42 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The complete story of Gennett and the tipping point in the record business and American vernaculr music, April 8, 2015
Kennedy’s passion for and years of in depth research of the Starr Piano / Gennett Record label story shines brightly in the new edition of Jelly Roll, Bix, and Hoagy. Not only is it the definitive account of the company’s history, but of the tipping point in both the birth of the modern record business and the introduction of American culture and music to the world.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5