Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Derek Vincent > Reviews

Browse

Derek Vincent's Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Derek Vincent RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Zinus 14 Inch SmartBase Mattress Foundation/Platform Bed Frame/Box Spring Replacement/Quiet Noise-Free/Maximum Under-bed Storage, Full
Price: $59.00
25 used & new from $38.35

5.0 out of 5 stars ... size set for over a year and it's been great. Just high enough to fit a tote underneath ..., May 28, 2016
I've had the full size set for over a year and it's been great. Just high enough to fit a tote underneath so it really adds to my storage space. It had been very sturdy and the build quality and directions were both very good.

3-in-1 Hand Strengthener Grip Rings - Very Comfortable To Use - Quickly Increase Your Hand Finger Wrist Forearm Grip Strength For Athletes Rock Climbing Musicians Stress Relief & Injury Rehabilitation
Offered by HomeGym 4U
Price: $24.49
2 used & new from $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 60-80lb set for a few months and it's been great. I'm at the gym three times a week ..., May 28, 2016
I've had the 60-80lb set for a few months and it's been great. I'm at the gym three times a week and use these regularly but I still cannot squeeze the 80lb to a close (I get it about half way closed). So, if you feel like your of average or less in forearm strength I would go with a lower lbs rating or do as I'm doing and try and work your way up to the 80lb.

Proctor -Silex 1 Liter Electric Kettle
Proctor -Silex 1 Liter Electric Kettle
Offered by HOUSEWARES
Price: $17.39
48 used & new from $5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price it is an easy 5 star rating from my experience, May 28, 2016
I ordered this over 18 months ago and it has seen daily use without any problem. It shuts off automatically (if the lid is closed) and boils fairly quickly. For the price it is an easy 5 star rating from my experience.

Brother EH-L2270DW Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer (Certified Refurbished)
Brother EH-L2270DW Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer (Certified Refurbished)
Offered by Kaleidoscope Electronics
Price: $159.99
11 used & new from $150.00

2.0 out of 5 stars the envelopes consistently printed at an angle and resulted in the waste of more than half of the envelopes I attempted ..., January 9, 2015
This printer worked very well for printing documents, but I had a serious problem printing envelopes. I followed the user manual and contacted Brother Tech Support and walked through the problem with them. Ultimately, the envelopes consistently printed at an angle and resulted in the waste of more than half of the envelopes I attempted to print. I used it for about a week before sending it back. I like the Brother brand and will try a different model, but I'd avoid this one unless you're only going to be feeding documents directly from the paper tray.

Timberland Men's Radler Approach Low Leather Sneaker,Brown,9.5 M US
Timberland Men's Radler Approach Low Leather Sneaker,Brown,9.5 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars Timberland is not what it used to be..., November 17, 2014
I have really liked Timberland shoes over the last 15-20 years. I have had other pairs that lasted so long and were so comfortable that I hated to see them go. The look and fit of these shoes were great but not long after owning them part of the sole came off and they began to leak even when walking through mildly wet grass. This also happened with another pair of 'Timberland Pro' shoes. Like so many other companies it seems Timberland has gradually lessened their quality as their manufacturing all moved overseas. I didn't return these shoes and they have lasted a couple years now, but I'm sadly done with Timberland as it's just not worth the inconsistency in quality.

Audio Technica ATHFW3BK On-Ear Headphones, Black
Audio Technica ATHFW3BK On-Ear Headphones, Black
Price: $46.90
4 used & new from $46.90

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent lightweight headphones, November 17, 2014
background... I have 5,600 hand picked songs in my library - 219 are in a list for being very high quality when using AKG K550's. I used that list when testing these Audio Technica headphones which rate 5 stars with me because they deliver as much as I believe possible for any headphone of this size and price. They are very comfortable and compact for travel. I would prefer an L-shaped jack and wouldn't mind another foot of cord, but even without these pluses they are still an excellent little set of headphones.

Virbac C.E.T. Poultry Toothpaste, 70 gm
Virbac C.E.T. Poultry Toothpaste, 70 gm
Offered by Countryside Pet Supply Co.
Price: $8.95
18 used & new from $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars It seems to do a good job at controlling stains and tartar, November 17, 2014
I've used this product for years. My dog is a 60lb aussie mix going on 15 and her teeth are doing well. I use this weekly with a normal toothbrush followed by an electric toothbrush (my dog is very patient). It seems to do a good job at controlling stains and tartar. She also has pretty tolerable breath for a dog of her age. I think the poultry flavor helps as she has been more resistant with other types of pet toothpaste I've tried.

Mating Intelligence Unleashed: The Role of the Mind in Sex, Dating, and Love
Mating Intelligence Unleashed: The Role of the Mind in Sex, Dating, and Love
by Scott Barry Kaufman
Price: $27.16
37 used & new from $16.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for the laymen, August 5, 2013
The description of this book led me to believe that this book would be insightful and helpful both in dating and relationships. What I found instead is that it reads like a modified thesis. That is, it is basically and endless string of data and statistics that may be interesting to a professional or academic, but to a casual reader it truly lacks day to day useful advice or information. However, if your goal is to date a statistician or psychologist than this would make for good (though insanely dry) table talk.

Audio Technica ATH-FW33 FashionFidelity BIJOUÉ On-ear Headphones, Brown
Audio Technica ATH-FW33 FashionFidelity BIJOUÉ On-ear Headphones, Brown
Offered by Fat Cat Deals
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Portable Headphones, March 19, 2013
I've bought two sets of these and really like them. They are very comfortable and light and they fold flat for easy travel. I lean towards Audio-Technica for their sound quality and these are no exception. They are not bass heavy and have excellent overall sound rivaling the coveted but no longer available Sennheiser PX100's. I definitely like the L shaped jack to reduce cord wear but would like an extra foot of cord length. There is a little bit of sound leakage but not bad at all even at high volumes.

Apple MD827LL/A EarPods with Remote and Mic - Standard Packaging - White
Apple MD827LL/A EarPods with Remote and Mic - Standard Packaging - White
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
48 used & new from $3.21

1.0 out of 5 stars poor sound quality / poor fit, March 19, 2013
Based on all the good reviews I have to consider that I received an anomaly, but that's doubtful. The fit was very loose and any touching of the volume adjustment caused the right earbud to either fall out or need to be readjusted. The sound was very muffled though passable if I set the equalizer to 'treble boost'. There only plus was the increased functionality of the mic / volume control but not enough to justify the poor sound quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4