Profile for L. Drexler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Drexler RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sony 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC R40 Memory Card (SR32UYA/TQMN)
Sony 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC R40 Memory Card (SR32UYA/TQMN)
Price: $15.51
19 used & new from $13.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure about this cards, works great for now..., May 12, 2015
Bought 2 during lightning deal. Only 1 of them worked out of the two, both were brand new. Amazon sent me a replacement, however I'm worried if these cards will die. Using one on tablet and one on phone. Will update if anything happens to them
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2015 11:21 AM PDT

Destiny - Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
Destiny - Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
Price: $19.99
207 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not like this game. No story no plot., November 9, 2014
As a bungie fan from Halo series, I thought this game was going to have a good story and what now. The hype didn't even help it. I preordered this over a year ago. Since it was a first person shooter MMO it looked interesting including the concept.

So when I got it, the intro was interesting. Then after that it felt boring. Go here shoot things, go there shoot things. Want to learn more story, go to our website to read about the items you picked up. WTF, why can't I read those information in game. Also the in-game chat is ridiculous, you can only chat with people you invite to your own squad/party.

Then I heard that more story will come in the DLC packs. Seriously why.

All them season pass and DLC content should be in the main game already.
Good thing I was able to return this game and get some credit back.

Now I know, never pre-order games even if they are overhyped. Read the reviews before purchasing games like these.

Veronica Mars Season One
Veronica Mars Season One
DVD
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, wished I wouldve seen it sooner, January 30, 2014
Started this show since I heard about the Veronica Mars Movie coming this Spring 2014. I'm glad it was added to the prime instant video and in HD (since they do not sell blurays of this show). I'm surprised how good this show is and asking myself "Why didn't I watch this show during middle school?" At that time I always thought UPN had crappy tv shows, I was hooked on LOST at that time or that I don't like female leads tv shows (am a dude). But I like Kristen Bell shes hot and sexy. She was in Heroes too.
Anyways the episodes have good plot, and 22 episodes a season (ah the 40min+ episodes with 20+episodes a season era) I feel like the pacing is slow but there are good character development.

Anyways I would recommend this show, I got my sister hooked on it. And for the season ending I did not expect who the you know *thing* is.

Mag Online Only - Playstation 3
Mag Online Only - Playstation 3
Offered by Shark Distributors
Price: $10.73
169 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars DON"T BUY, SERVERS WILL GO OFFLINE 1/28/2014, December 31, 2013
I didn't buy this game here, but it was Great game. Its an ONLINE ONLY fps game. Sony is shutting the servers down which will make the game useless since there is no offline play.

Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition [Instant Access]
Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition [Instant Access]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game don't bother buying though.., December 14, 2013
I bought this game launch day and bought Northern Strike Expansion Pack back when Ea Origin was once called EA Link. Sadly, this game is barely alive. There are currently 7 exact servers alive on patch 1.51 (current). The servers are populated with people playing it. I wish EA would make this game free like they did with BF 1942 on Origin. I would help the 2142 become populated again.

This game is great. The classes are solid, loved the field upgrade points, VOIP, Commander mode, POD dropping, TITAN mode, ACTUAL Loading Music, maps having brief lore between PAC and EU, NO BLUE AND ORANGE pics. DICE teased a BF 2143 easter egg in BF3. I thought BF4 was gonna be BF 2143 :(

I would recommend this game, but it only has 7 servers. or wait longer for it to be free (hopefully).
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2014 2:24 PM PST

8GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card
8GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card
Offered by Sorion LLC
Price: $32.99
39 used & new from $17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars 8gb for $10 black friday deal, November 28, 2013
The memory cards are still expensive, I just bought the 8gb for $9.99 black friday. This should do me good for until the 16/32gb price drops. I currently have 4gb, and can hardly fit anything since some psvita games take up 1+gb

Anyways don't pay full price for ps vita memory cards, wait for sale or price drops.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars A launch title not even ready for launch :(, November 21, 2013
Multiplayer broken. So disappointed in you EA/DICE. I could care less about single player, to me Battlefield has always been about multiplayer ever since 1942, 2, 2142 but it seems like after 2142 the series is declining as a franchise (they seem to be milking the series with all them DLC/season/premium stuff. Anyways I bought this game for ps4 hoping to enjoy some 64 man conquest which doesn't even work. Sometimes games would work or I get disconnected/connection lost to server. Also, I got a ps4 (from XBOX360) hoping to be good gaming experience. The first 3 rounds of multiplayer was DEAD SILENT nobody has mics ( I mean come on people use the dam mic it came with or headphones with mic). Eventually I met a few guys with mics added them. Now when I wanna party up with friends in a squad, I can't even invite my friends to the game (come on Sony or EA wheres the option??) All I see is invite friend to do mission and it aint even a mission just who can score higher in a round game.

Anyways this game is a mess, I regret buying this early (well it was from buy1get1 deal). Hopefully they can patch this mess up.

Will Edit score if it ever becomes better.

PlayStation 4 Killzone Launch Day Bundle
PlayStation 4 Killzone Launch Day Bundle
Offered by FreeTaxStreEONevesnhethwe
Price: $469.99
15 used & new from $360.11

1.0 out of 5 stars Great system.. EDIT..Now dead/broken, November 16, 2013
I was worried about getting a faulty ps4, but I didn't. I owned a 360 and ps3 but played more of 360 online and ps3 for exclusives. This system is great bought this because of killzone and that ps plus (which is great, free games yea!). I also have a ps vita and the remote play is hella good, maybe a few ms delay but its playable, kinda of hard to get use to using the back touchpad for l2 l3 r2 r3.

Only thing that worried me was I paused game for a bit and it froze on the ps4 menu and I couldn't turn it off or reset or anything. So I had to pull the plug. Then when I restarted it went to safe mode did some checking or something then rebooted back to normal with the warning, I did not turn it off properly. It hasn't froze after that, but it did shock me since people have been getting broken ps4s. I also don't like the ps4 mic that it came with feels cheap.

Anyways its a great system, can't wait for more games to come out.
Will update this if anymore problems occur.

EDIT:
Today 12/8 I played some battlefield 4, and my ps4 just randomly turned off and restarted. All I got was a black screen. I checked if it was hot or not and it just felt warm as usual. Now when I turn it on I get blue light and it nothing happens on my tv. It was working fine yesterday.

Heroic Age: The Complete Series S.A.V.E. [Blu-ray]
Heroic Age: The Complete Series S.A.V.E. [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ J. Michael Tatum
Price: $20.11
27 used & new from $15.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Space Opera Anime!, May 18, 2013
This is one amazing space anime. It reminded me of Battlestar Galactia. Story is great and pace is great not too fast or slow. There is no romance or fan service (only 2 women with big boobs/cleavage), but there is chemistry between a few characters. I would recommend this to those space mech fans or anyone who wants a good story. Also, I saw the dub and it was great plus that addition of 5.1 surround is amazing.

Only Con about this is lack of special features such how they dub it etc, or commentary or creating this anime. The only extras on the third disc are trailers and textless songs opening and closing.
Also, for some reason I open this and the case broke, like the bottom clip thingy so it only closes the top part of the case :(

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Volume 3 (Limited Edition)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Volume 3 (Limited Edition)
DVD ~ Aya Hirano
Offered by QuikHero
Price: $44.98
3 used & new from $29.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for price and collection, January 21, 2013
Snagged this for $6.68 when ahead collect 2-4 limited edition for the same price as well, Only part 1 wasn't limited but still a great deal for the extra goodies.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2013 4:15 PM PST