Profile for Gregg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gregg RSS Feed (Chicago)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
I.O.T. 5.56mm .223 Stripper Clips Factory New 223 cal 556 (30 Count)
I.O.T. 5.56mm .223 Stripper Clips Factory New 223 cal 556 (30 Count)
Offered by Sweetwater Armory
Price: $14.45
8 used & new from $10.93

5.0 out of 5 stars didn't need all 30, but..........., June 6, 2014
they work so well that I have no problem with having too many. If I used them all that would be 300 rounds?
Hope I don't ever need quick access to that much ammo.

Planes (Three-Disc 3D Blu-ray / 2D Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)
Planes (Three-Disc 3D Blu-ray / 2D Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Dane Cook
Price: $27.98
43 used & new from $12.74

5.0 out of 5 stars better than I expected., June 6, 2014
Always a kid at heart, I bought this in spite of the negative "adult" reviews. Glad I did. It's good mindless fun.

Butler Creek AR-15/M-16 Strip LULA Speed Loader
Butler Creek AR-15/M-16 Strip LULA Speed Loader
Price: $18.99
44 used & new from $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm., June 6, 2014
I bought some stripper clips and this thing loads them really fast and efficiently. Unloading the magazine is just as easy.
Can't go wrong with this.

Barsony Single Magazine Pouch for S&W M&P Shield
Barsony Single Magazine Pouch for S&W M&P Shield
Offered by Barsony Holsters and Belts
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars works with Glock 380 mag as well, June 6, 2014
stays in place on my belt & opens easily. I returned a different brand that simply held too tightly to the magazine, making it difficult to remove. Not the case with this pouch. It's GREAT.

Schumacher PSJ-2212 DSR ProSeries 2200 Peak Amps Jump Starter and Portable Power Unit
Price: $138.59
16 used & new from $135.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoa - this is GREAT, May 25, 2014
I've had smaller ones like this and been happy, but this thing holds a charge VERY long, and everything I've had to jump with it, fired right up because the starter was cranking so strongly. It's been a wonderful accessory for our V6 IO SeaRay, whose battery does not always keep a strong charge after weeks of non-use due to crappy weather. Should you ever use one of these to jump start a boat, just make sure the engine compartment is well ventilated of any gas fumes before you use this. One spark and you've got problems.

VersaCarry ZeroBulk Ambidextrous Inside the Waistband Gun Holster for .38/.357 revolver/2-Inch Barrel
Price: $20.98
24 used & new from $17.00

1.0 out of 5 stars garbage, May 25, 2014
the reviews and instructions imply that the yellow part that inserts into your barrel will fit very snugly at first.
I purchased two of these, in different calibers. I applied as much as 40+ pounds of force, and neither would fit in either weapon. I'm kinda glad they didn't, or I'd never get the off. The product lived up to its name. ZeroBulk, because I can't use it, so there is no bulk :-) Bull? Yes. Bulk, no.

Corsair XMS3 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (CMX32GX3M4A1600C11)
2 used & new from $511.54

5.0 out of 5 stars This ain't no "Value Ram", this is the real deal., May 25, 2014
It fits perfectly. By that I mean it snaps in like it's supposed to, without any fuss or struggle to get it properly seated.
This ram is well made, and I have had absolutely zero glitches with it. I'm in the computer business, and such is often NOT the case. Of course, now my Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects run blisteringly fast. Love it. If you are running Windows 7. just make sure you have the Pro version, as the standard OS cannot handle over 16GB Ram.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice execution for a new product, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Sure there is room for improvement, but for my purposes of watch Amazon Prime movies and, Netflix, this is perfect.
If you are a Prime user, this is absurdly easy to "set up".

GunVault NV100 NanoVault with Key Lock, Fits Sub-Compact Pistols
GunVault NV100 NanoVault with Key Lock, Fits Sub-Compact Pistols
Offered by CalibersUSA
Price: $19.79
75 used & new from $19.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Car Safe, May 25, 2014
It hides well, and is secure enough for all but the most determined thief. (a determined thief would just steal the whole car)
My Glock 26 fits just fine, & so does the snubnose 38

GoPro Jaws Clamp Mount
GoPro Jaws Clamp Mount
Price: $35.99
43 used & new from $35.80

5.0 out of 5 stars used this several times and it's GREAT, May 25, 2014
Wanted something to hold my GoPro rock solid for time lapse video shots. The clamp is very strong, yielding NO movement, and the arm is likewise strong and stiff. This thing does not move once you set it up. I clipped mine on a wet 6th floor balcony railing without any concern for the camera. The video came out perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6