Profile for Leigh Bright > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 74

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leigh Bright "Leigh Bright" RSS Feed (Pennsylvania)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Apple Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter
Apple Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
Price: $33.99
34 used & new from $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Lightening 30 pin adapter, October 24, 2013
Thank goodness for this thing! When it began to dawn on me that my phone chargers strategically placed throughout my life ---kitchen, bedroom, living room, home, car---were going to be unusable after I switched to iPhone 5, it seemed a little overwhelming. Over the years we had accumulated a lot of the "30 pin" charging cords and other devices that charge our phones and kids' ipods. Including some pretty expensive items like Bose speakers etc. This adapter helped make the transition on on alarm clocks and other docking stations.

Breaking Bad Season 4 [HD]
Breaking Bad Season 4 [HD]
DVD
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking Bad Season 4, October 24, 2013
I missed the entire series on tv and so am watching the episodes now season by season late at night after my kids are in bed through Amazon Instant Video on my iPad! This quickly has become an addiction!! I love watching the entire series all at once but it is so intense doing so because the acting is so incredibly awesome that the next morning I sometimes feel like I'm actually IN the show! Strange but true. One of the most amazing shows I've ever seen. Walter White, Jesse Pinkman, Skylar, Marie, Hank, Jr,. they are right up there with The Sopranos other realistic fictional characters that blur the lines of what's real because the acting and writing is amazing and the story is just SO good. It's impossible to stop watching it--- But of course most people already knew all this about this highly acclaimed show. I'm just coming to realize it 6 years later. As I'm watching the end of Season 4, I'm already dreading that it all comes to an end in Season 6.

This is my first experience using Amazon Instant Video. It should be called Amazing Instant Video. I am literally able to watch any video I could possibly think of in one-click on my iPad in any location I choose? It's actually easier and has a much better selection than my cable provider!! Thankfully it has worked flawlessly throughout my two week Breaking Bad addiction. Thank you Amazon---

Magpul Industries Corporation Iphone 5 Field Case, Pink
Magpul Industries Corporation Iphone 5 Field Case, Pink
Price: $12.20
43 used & new from $9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Iphone 5 Field Case, October 24, 2013
Wow. I never thought I'd have a functional phone case that I actually really loved. This is so perfect. It's sleek and slim, easy to hold, pops on and off for charging without losing shape or breaking my nails., and looks just right. Perfect. Classic looking. I'm going to get one in black too.

Speedo Women's Race Xtra Life Lycra Super S Back Swimsuit,Black,30
Speedo Women's Race Xtra Life Lycra Super S Back Swimsuit,Black,30

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo Women's Race Xtra Life Lycra, October 24, 2013
I bought this suit for my 11 yo daughter who swims year round on local swim team because the Speedo brand always seems to fit comfortably and well, look great, launder fine, and hold up for a long time. Since my daughter is swimming at least 3 days a week for hours at a time, her bathing suits are really important to her overall comfort and fun. This Speedo suit was all that we expected it to be. It looks very sleek in black. Arrived quickly by Amazon Prime.

Genuine Joe Anti-Fatigue Mat, Nitrile Rubber/Vinyl, 3 by 5-Feet, Black
Genuine Joe Anti-Fatigue Mat, Nitrile Rubber/Vinyl, 3 by 5-Feet, Black
Price: $63.91
24 used & new from $44.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Joe Anti-Fatigue Mat, October 22, 2013
We purchased these for our business for staff who are standing a good portion of the day and they look terrific and most importantly they work well. This is our second purchase of Genuine Joe mats and they are a great quality at a great price.

Levi's Juniors Moira Midi Short, Serene Blue, 15
Levi's Juniors Moira Midi Short, Serene Blue, 15

5.0 out of 5 stars Levis Juniors Midi Short, October 22, 2013
My daughter loves levis and loved these shorts. They fit perfectly, look adorable, and are a very good quality. How can anyone go wrong with Levi's? Still my favorite jean brand after many many years.

Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System
Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System
Price: $15.56
19 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Neutrogena Microdemabrasion, October 22, 2013
For the price, this item worked great. My face felt so smooth after using it. It was really miraculous. My moisturizer went on like butter after using this. I'm not sure exactly how it's working since it's basically just vibrating, and not spinning the rough soapy pad that comes with it, but it did seem to make a difference very quickly. I think it is great for young skin but for my middle aged skin I'm looking for something a bit more like a heavy duty sander. I wish it came with slightly more abrasive pads. Generally though thought it was an awesome product for the price.

LELLI KELLY Kids' Glitter Jewel Mid Tod/Pr (Silver Glitter 36.0 M)
LELLI KELLY Kids' Glitter Jewel Mid Tod/Pr (Silver Glitter 36.0 M)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Girly Girl Sneaker, October 2, 2013
My daughter is an athlete but also loves glittery things. She has her Nikes for sports, and yet loves these for school and fun. My daughter has loved Lelli Kelly shoes since she was a toddler and I got her a pair in a little shop in Naples Florida. I was surprised and excited to see them now offered on Amazon.

These shoes are very well made and beautifully beaded. They are comfortable for kids to wear. They look like they'd be fragile, but they aren't at all and I have thrown them in the washer and dryer and they come out fine.

The size is just right.

Womens Nike Hyperfuse TB Basketball Shoe Black/White Size 10
Womens Nike Hyperfuse TB Basketball Shoe Black/White Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike Is Awesome, October 2, 2013
We've never gone wrong yet buying Nike products for the many sports team participants and constantly growing feet around here! This pair is no exception. They are comfortable, a great fit, and provide a lot of cushioning. Size was just right.

Purina Pro Plan Dry Adult Dog Food, Small Breed Formula, 18-Pound Bag
Purina Pro Plan Dry Adult Dog Food, Small Breed Formula, 18-Pound Bag
Price: $29.29
11 used & new from $29.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Dog Food, October 2, 2013
I bought this as a less expensive alternative to the dog food we had been feeding. Our 3 dogs loved it and gobbled it right up. It arrived quickly and was well packaged from Amazon so the convenience of having it shipped was terrific. I had read that some breeders recommend this food and bought it based on that. However after checking the ingredients on a website that rates dog food I ultimately went back to our old brand. This food seemed pretty good and the price is excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8