Profile for Julie Neal > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 828

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Julie Neal RSS Feed (Celebration, Fla.)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2015
Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2015
Price: $261.99
13 used & new from $259.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, established reliable product, July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It was way back in 1986 that I started using Peachtree accounting software, and thought the company has changed its name and been bought and sold a few times, the software it makes is still pretty good. At least good enough for me. My husband and I don’t have a large business, so a lot of what these packages offer I don’t really need. In fact I use the fancier one (Sage 50 Premium Accounting), but only because I got used to awhile back. This one doesn’t have quite so many features, but it’s still good. Reliable, and easy to use once you get the hang of it. In fact if I was to start over I'll buy this one. For me it's a better value.

D-Link Systems Wi-Fi AC750 Portable Router and Charger (DIR-510L)
D-Link Systems Wi-Fi AC750 Portable Router and Charger (DIR-510L)
Price: $99.50
48 used & new from $83.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I’m by no means an expert on these things. In my home I have an Apple Airport and never even think about it. Before that, I went through a series of cheap big-box routers that took forever to set up and didn’t always work. And frankly, that’s why I liked this thing. Because it didn’t take forever to set up, and it does work. I tried to set up a network for my two iMacs, three iPhones and and one iLaptop—yes, I know that’s not the name—and everything was up and running no time. I still prefer Apple gear for my home, but I could see using something like this elsewhere.

Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2015
Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2015
Offered by Best Business Strategies
Price: $359.00
11 used & new from $359.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal, but once you learn it there's no reason to switch., June 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been using Peachtree software since the 1980s. OK, so I'm not exactly young. But that's not my point My point is that Peachtree—now Sage—continues to publish a good product that does everything I need it to, and therefore I see no reason not to recommend it. This year's version have some new features and looks nice, but the big benefit here is you get reliable accounting software that is not hard to use.

BonJour 16-Piece Dinnerware Orchard Harvest Stoneware Set
BonJour 16-Piece Dinnerware Orchard Harvest Stoneware Set
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $59.99
5 used & new from $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I ordered this set as a gift for my daughter to use in her new college apartment. She loves it, so I love it. The price is what makes it. She can lose a piece, break a piece or whatever and it's no big deal.

Faking Normal
Faking Normal
by Courtney C. Stevens
Price: $13.86
70 used & new from $6.58

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, but the writing tries too hard, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Faking Normal (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What a concept for a book. But it doesn't quite deliver. The writing is too thick for its own good. If the author would focus on the story instead of always searching for the perfect little phrase or object or adjective or adverb, she would have quite a take to tell. But unfortunately this isn't it.

Sony Movie Studio 13 Suite
Sony Movie Studio 13 Suite
Price: $106.09
24 used & new from $106.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Sony Movie Studio Suite is a powerful program for video editing novices. You can create awesome home movies without having to be an expert. The package comes with a whole slew of tools if you want to get creative, but the standard set of instructional videos will get you started making your own videos. Final Cut Pro is a much more robust product, but if you are a beginner, this is a good choice.

A Dark Mind (The Lizzy Gardner Series Book 3)
A Dark Mind (The Lizzy Gardner Series Book 3)
by Theresa Ragan
Price: $11.99
38 used & new from $8.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Casual compelling read, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the first book I've read in this series, but I still found it compelling. It was a fun casual read for me. I realize it's strange to call a story about a gruesome serial killer "fun" and "casual" but that's just me :) There were a lot of characters to digest, but the book was easy to follow, and the central heroine, Lizzie, is interesting and held my interest. I'd read the next one.

Bankers Box SmoothMove Moving Kit, 8 Small Boxes, 6 Medium Boxes, 4 Rolls Bubble Wrap, 1 Roll Packing Tape and 1 Marker (7716301)
Price: $55.78
2 used & new from $55.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal and convenient for a dorm room move, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When your kid is moving to college, you have enough to worry about without having to stress over moving supplies. This convenient kit has just enough for a dorm room move; any bigger move and you'll need more boxes and tape. But it was perfect for us. The boxes are sturdy and just the right size (especially the small size) and it was so nice to have both tape and a marker included! The bubble wrap was minimal, but we didn't need much anyway. Be aware: the package is heavy!

Top Down: A Novel of the Kennedy Assassination
Top Down: A Novel of the Kennedy Assassination
by Jim Lehrer
Price: $18.94
98 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't deliver, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's not that this novel is bad, it's that it doesn't deliver on the promise of its subhead: A Novel of the Kennedy Assassination. The president's murder is peripheral at best in this story, which focuses on the Secret Service agent in charge of deciding whether the bubble-top of Kennedy's car should be up or down. Of course history knows the answer to that one, but that's another story. Not one told here.

MeadCambridge Limited Action Planner Business Notebook (06064)
MeadCambridge Limited Action Planner Business Notebook (06064)
Price: $5.60
35 used & new from $2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it promises, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use this notebook as a planner, and it works perfectly in that role. It has good heavyweight paper that doesn't bleed through if you are using a ballpoint pen (gel pens are a little more problematic). Boxes at the top of each page make it easy to record dates, page numbers and project information. The body of the page has both a numbered, lined section and a "notes" section good for jotting down thoughts or additional information. Great product!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20