ARRAY(0x9f987d80)

Top Reviewer Ranking: 800

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Julie Neal RSS Feed (Celebration, Fla.)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Swingline GBC Fusion 1100L 9" Laminator, 4 Minute Warm-up, 3 or 5 Mil (1703074)
Swingline GBC Fusion 1100L 9" Laminator, 4 Minute Warm-up, 3 or 5 Mil (1703074)
Price: Click here to see our price
41 used & new from $53.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use, April 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Simple to use, not too big, quick warm-up time... what's not to like? All you have to do is plug this little laminator in, wait about four minutes for the green light to come on, and laminate away. Feeding the pouches into the machine was a cinch. This product is great for personal, household use, especially arts and crafts.

Quartet ReWritables Mini Dry-Erase Markers, Magnetic, Assorted Classic Colors, 6 Pack (51-659312Q)
Price: $3.82
32 used & new from $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price; hang upside down to avoid drying out, April 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These dry erase markers are pretty inexpensive, and have a cheap feel. Still, all the bases are covered, as each of the six markets has an eraser and a magnet. Each is a different color (the dark colors work best), and each is fine-tipped. Hang the markers with their tip side down to save on ink. All in all, a good product for the price.

Onkyo ES-CTI300(BS) On-Ear Headphones with Control Talk for iOS Devices with Hi-Fi Cable - Black/Silver
Price: $199.00
4 used & new from $144.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Well, I wasn’t impressed., March 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Despite being comfortable on my ears, these headphones just don’t sound that good. I have them, but I never want to wear them. Not that it’s bad, and if Beats is your standard you’ll think it’s great. But the highs are a little tinny, and the midrange a little muddy. I liked that the bass isn’t overdone. I also wasn’t thrilled by the quality of these things. Too much cheap plastic, like the inside of a Chevy. I was able to review two versions, the black and the silver. Of those, I liked the black ones best. Fingerprints really show up on the silver model.

Wilson Jones Heavy Duty Round Ring View Binder with Extra Durable Hinge, 1-Inch, White (W363-14WA)
Price: $9.82

3.0 out of 5 stars These things have been too cheap for years., February 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Do I sound like an old bitter ninny? Well I'm not. But one of my pet peeves in life is how cheap office binders have become. And this is supposed to be a heavy duty one. Ah for those good ol' 1980s. I've noticed other reviewers have way more positive reviews, so maybe it just depends on the one you get.

Degree Motion Sense Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Women, Tropical Rush, 2.6 Ounce
Degree Motion Sense Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Women, Tropical Rush, 2.6 Ounce
Price: $7.00
2 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me. And I'm the husband., February 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This review is written by Julie Neal's husband.
She gave me this because, frankly, my side of the bathroom was out of deodorant. I know it's supposedly for women, but the scent doesn't seem feminine to me, just tropical, and it's not that strong anyway. It works fine as a deodorant, except I notice it takes a little more effort to scrub off when I take a shower.

16 Piece Pure White High-Fire Porcelain Dinnerware Sets, Floral Ridge
16 Piece Pure White High-Fire Porcelain Dinnerware Sets, Floral Ridge
Offered by Luzy's Storage Place
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!, February 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My first impression, when I saw this on Amazon: Look at that discount! So I ordered it.
My second impression, when I opened the box: YES! It was exactly what I wanted. A good starter set of dishes for my daughter, as she prepares to move into an off-campus college apartment.
Very happy.

Mead Organizher School Memory Keeper, 14-Folder Organizher, 10.25 x 11.5 Inches, Purple (64051)
Offered by Old Dominion Shoppe
Price: $10.18
4 used & new from $10.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Too cheap., February 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I guess there's nothing really wrong with this, but I just stumbled upon my own memory book my mom had done about me back in the 1960s. Cloth cover, great illustrations, great type, and then of course filled with little mementos. Of course it's better to save things in some way than to not, especially school stuff that is totally unique to your child. But I say just use a cardboard box, and then when you can buy something more appropriate for real keepsakes. But I will admit for $12 to $14 this is certainly functional.

Skip Hop Giraffe Safari Flip and Play, Turtle, 12 Months Plus
Skip Hop Giraffe Safari Flip and Play, Turtle, 12 Months Plus
Price: $10.00
6 used & new from $10.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Look at the photo of the little boy holding one, February 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
See that round image up at the top of this page? Isn't it cute? That's what I thought too, so that's why I chose this to review for the Vine program. But that photo is really misleading. For a better idea of the thing, check out the image of the little boy holding the turtle. Looks different, doesn't it? Other reviews here go into good detail of the day-to-day problems with this thing, but to me it was just so disappointing I immediately thought there's no way this is worth $10.

Pet Frenzied Kids Card Game
Pet Frenzied Kids Card Game
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for a bright little kid, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Pet Frenzied Kids Card Game (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First, a disclaimer. My daughter is 19 years old. So this is not a game we are going to be playing. But as I looked through it to write this review, one thing immediately came to my mind:

This would have great for her when she was one or two years old.

Back then she was (and, yes, all parents think this) bright for her age, and my husband and I were always challenged to find products for her that would keep her interest. This would have been great. Though it's a very simple concept, it's also an engaging one. She would have loved the idea of finding (and hiding) the cards around our house. And we wouldn't have spent so much money on educational and Sesame Street videos, which were great but of course required her to do nothing but sit there and stare at the screen.

One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories
One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories
by B. J. Novak
Price: $15.26
90 used & new from $12.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding read. Fun, easy, witty, February 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Well I was surprised. This lightweight series of short stories reads as well as if it was written by a top fiction writer. Which of course I didn't expect Novak to be. I liked his acting on The Office and knew he wrote much of it, but that alone didn't lead me to expect that this would be much more than a toss-away book. He can write, and obviously has an ear for fiction that's meant to read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20