Profile for Logical Thinker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Logical Thinker RSS Feed (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Palm Tree Sculpture Neon Sign
Palm Tree Sculpture Neon Sign
Offered by UnbeatableSale, Inc
Price: $72.13
7 used & new from $52.88

5.0 out of 5 stars It matches the palm trees in my yard., January 23, 2015
This review is from: Palm Tree Sculpture Neon Sign
Gotta love a nice neon palm tree decoration! Bright enough during the day, gives a nice glow at night. Well made, no buzzing noises, and the packaging ensures that your tree will arrive unbroken. I hope.

Howard Leight MAX Lite Foam Ear Plugs Uncorded NRR 30 (20 Pair)
Howard Leight MAX Lite Foam Ear Plugs Uncorded NRR 30 (20 Pair)
Offered by BHP SAFETY PRODUCTS
Price: $4.05
4 used & new from $0.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Quietness....., January 23, 2015
I've been using these earplugs for many years. Motorcycle riding, noisy hotels, airplane trips....they give you just enough solitude but allow loud "emergency" sounds and loud talking to reach your brain. I can wear these earplugs for 8 hours and have no ear pains at all, but your ears may vary.

Over the years, I've influenced a lot of people into use these same earplugs when they complain about those typical yellow cylinder plugs don't fit well and hurt.

Trimbrite T9005 Black-Out Tape
Trimbrite T9005 Black-Out Tape
Price: $4.99
16 used & new from $3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good matte finish, good adhesive, good product., January 23, 2015
This is a quality product. Nice matte-black finish. I've had it on my Corvette for 2.5 years now (to partially black-out the huge, ugly reverse lights) and it shows no degradation. Good as new.

My only nitpick is that it's sometimes a challenge to get the backing off of the tape, but you just have to fiddle with it and you'll finally get a corner peeled back and you're on your way. Of course, it's this stickiness that makes for a good bond to whatever you're sticking the tape too!

GE Genteq Capacitor round 40/5 uf MFD 440 volt 97F9838 (replaces old GE# Z97F9848BZ2), 40 + 5 MFD at 440 volts
Offered by North America HVAC
Price: $21.26
5 used & new from $16.72

5.0 out of 5 stars It's always good to have spare parts on hand!, January 23, 2015
Delivery was very fast, product was exactly as advertised. Now I have a SPARE cap for when the one in use invariably swells and fails. Also, having a spare contactor unit is also a good idea for those of us who are handy with fixing our own equipment. Cheap, quick fixes for the two items that most commonly fail and leave us without AC or heat. Come to think of it, I might buy a spare condenser fan motor to put on the shelf. I'll need it someday.....probably on a SUNDAY when Grainger's is closed.

And You Know You Should Be Glad: A True Story of Lifelong Friendship
And You Know You Should Be Glad: A True Story of Lifelong Friendship
by Bob Greene
14 used & new from $0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars After reading this beautifully written story, January 20, 2015
After reading this beautifully written story, I passed it on to my childhood and high-school pals. The result? We get together more often now, with less excuses of "busy with the office, the kids, the hobby, the house chores". Why? It's later than we all think. Time waits for no one. Tomorrow might never come. Carpe diem!!

Eat This Not That! 2010: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution
Eat This Not That! 2010: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution
by David Zinczenko
467 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless information. A totally impractical guide to eating This, January 20, 2015
Useless information. A totally impractical guide to eating This, not That.

VamPLIERS - Screw Extraction Pliers
VamPLIERS - Screw Extraction Pliers
Offered by Vampire Professional Tools Intl
Price: $29.10
11 used & new from $24.83

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm delighted in how often they solve the problem of getting ..., January 20, 2015
These pliers are a must for any toolbox, and I thought I had EVERY tool in the world in my six-foot tall Snap-On box. Now that I have the Vampliers, I'm pretty sure I have every possibility covered. I'm delighted in how often they solve the problem of getting a stubborn, "cammed-out" screw removed. The longitudinal grooves in the front-end of the nose really do work better than any Vise-Grip could ever hope to do. The rest of the jaws are also very well designed, and the ergonomics and overall quality of the tool is very good. I've used it for electrical (120 volt) work, sheetmetal work, motorcycle work.....very useful to have in your tool apron. Fine product!

TurboTax Deluxe 2014 Fed + State + Fed Efile Tax Software + Refund Bonus Offer
TurboTax Deluxe 2014 Fed + State + Fed Efile Tax Software + Refund Bonus Offer
Price: $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars New Coke!, January 20, 2015
I'm quite disappointed that the perfectly good product that I've been using for years--TurboTax Deluxe--has been downgraded as has been described here and in the larger media world. Why would they do this? Why would the lines of code that was in the previous-years versions be removed? Does this make more profit for intuit? New Coke, New Coke, New Coke!

It's only mid-January, so I don't have to buy tax software just yet. That allows me to follow this sad story, read reviews of the HR product, look at my own tax prep needs, and make a decision in March. Maybe intuit will come to their senses in the meantime and offer a patch to the current Deluxe product that returns it to the broadly accepted tool that it was until Tax Year 2014.

The Sopranos: The Complete Series
The Sopranos: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Various
Price: $161.51
23 used & new from $149.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuggitabooutit!!, January 7, 2015
Bought from Amazon instead of a shady third-party vendor, this is the real deal, not a counterfeit. Of course, I haven't been thru all 86 episodes and the guidebook and the extra stuff yet, but the first couple of seasons looked great....far better than it was on my old-fashioned CRT television circa 1996. I mean, it's REALLY a better picture than when I saw it on HBO back then.

Sunbeam 764-511 King Size Moist/Dry Heating Pad
Sunbeam 764-511 King Size Moist/Dry Heating Pad
Price: $26.36
7 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars and I DO like the "2 hour automatic shutoff" feature, January 7, 2015
This is the heating pad I've been looking for. Plenty big enough for most of your back, gets dang hot, and I DO like the "2 hour automatic shutoff" feature.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3