Profile for Mark F. Robb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark F. Robb "mmmmrobb" RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA, USA)

Vacation
Vacation
Price: $6.99
44 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to compare, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Vacation (Audio CD)
Beauty And The Beat is such a great album that it stands alone. But Vacation is still a great album. My personal favorite is 'He's So Strange.' I don't know how it was made but it did not sound like it was 'rushed' out. The concept is wonderful, tongue in cheek with the group waterskiing together. They always have a good sense of humor.

Anna Karenina in our time
Anna Karenina in our time
by Gary Saul Morson
Price: $36.69
49 used & new from $12.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible insight, September 13, 2009
Having just read Anna Karenina in a class situation, I was given this reference. If you read this analysis, you will understand how complex a novel Anna Karenina is and how Tolstoy's philosophy on relationships, families, and political beliefs still remain valuable in this age of sexual freedom and health care reform.I learned a lot about my own beliefs in this book.

Need My Sugar
Need My Sugar
Offered by KozyGold
Price: $21.50
16 used & new from $2.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazz Jewel, August 12, 2003
This review is from: Need My Sugar (Audio CD)
Kim Nalley has gone back to her roots and made a wonderful CD of Jazz standards with one new song that she wrote herself. My favorite is "Nature Boy," but she puts her stylistic stamp on all of the songs. Her strong voice is right up front and she is backed by a band of great musicians. This is the CD you put on when you want to spend an evening with the one you love. I can listen to it over and over again.