Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Jenny > Reviews

Browse

Jenny's Profile

Customer Reviews: 126

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenny RSS Feed (WPB, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
De Blossom Womens Dressy Glitter Rhinestone T Strap Platform Wedge Sandal Aalle-2
Price: $47.99 - $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes!, August 15, 2015
Really love this shoes. Bought them to wear with my bridesmaid dress. I have wide feet so I am happy to say these fit fine. My feet do come off a tiny bit on the sides but since I am wearing a long dress it's ok.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Freya Women's Enchanted Underwire Plunge Balcony Bra, White, 36FF
Freya Women's Enchanted Underwire Plunge Balcony Bra, White, 36FF
Price: $24.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, July 14, 2015
Really love the look and fit of this bra. I've tried several different brands but this is one of my favorites. I would suggest any women with a cup larger than DD to try out this brand.

Parfait by Affinitas Women's Celine Padded Bra, Black/White, 36FF
Parfait by Affinitas Women's Celine Padded Bra, Black/White, 36FF
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, July 14, 2015
This bra fits perfectly. It is comfortable and the design is very pretty.

Sally Hansen Miracle, Cure for Severe Problem Nails, 0.45 Fluid Ounce
Sally Hansen Miracle, Cure for Severe Problem Nails, 0.45 Fluid Ounce
Price: $6.83
20 used & new from $0.50

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 13, 2015
I have been using this for weeks but I have no seen improvement in my peeling nails.

2 Roll-on Refillable Glass Perfume Bottle Purse or Travel Size. "Plain & Swirl" 1/3oz .33 Fl. oz. 10ml.
Offered by Atharva Products
Price: $3.99
17 used & new from $3.18

3.0 out of 5 stars Do not like, July 13, 2015
Bottles are no good for carrying with you in your bag or purse because they leak. Kind of a waste of money.

Cleo ""Maddie Animal"" Balcony Underwire Bra #7091
Cleo ""Maddie Animal"" Balcony Underwire Bra #7091
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, June 4, 2015
This bra is very pretty and I like the design. The straps and underwire are comfortable. However, I have other bras in this exact size and this one is far too small. I have spillage under and over the cups. If this were true to size I would wear it more often but because the cups are not large enough I will gifting this to someone else.

Beauty Blender Original Blender Sponge - 0.15 oz
Beauty Blender Original Blender Sponge - 0.15 oz
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $15.99
32 used & new from $15.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 22, 2015
This is good for blending foundation. I use this as well as a foundation brush when applying foundation.

Cleo Women's Lilly Balconnet Bra
Cleo Women's Lilly Balconnet Bra
Price: $24.41 - $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable bra that FITS., May 22, 2015
We ladies with big bosoms know how hard it is to find a well fitting bra that also LOOKS pretty. This is exactly what we are always looking for. Fit is very good- there is no spillage over the cups. Straps are comfortable. Design is super cute. The only issue I have is that the edges of the underwire kind of dig into my skin in the middle part. But other than that I am very happy with this bra.

Travelrest - The Ultimate Travel Pillow (#1 Best Selling) Ergonomic, Innovative & Patented - BEST Travel Pillow for Airplanes, Cars, Buses, Trains, Office Napping, Camping, Wheelchairs & Home (Ranked #1 by WSJ)
Offered by Travelrest (manufacturer)
Price: $53.95
3 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great item for anyone who has to endure long flights ..., May 19, 2015
I used this on a recent 8 hour plane ride. This has changed my life. You cannot compare this travel pillow to a regular neck pillow. For me my old neck pillow would always fall off and I'd wake up with a sore neck. This travel pillow stayed put throughout the entire flight. Really great item for anyone who has to endure long flights or car rides.

Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 6.75 fl oz (200 ml)
Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 6.75 fl oz (200 ml)
Offered by Specialty Skincare
Price: $23.96
19 used & new from $19.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans pores, April 20, 2015
I wanted something to help clean out my pores and get rid of blackheads. After the first use my skin felt smoother. It does tend to dry out my skin a bit so I would suggest using moisturizer after.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13