Profile for Jenny > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 121

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenny RSS Feed (WPB, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Cleo ""Maddie Animal"" Balcony Underwire Bra #7091
Cleo ""Maddie Animal"" Balcony Underwire Bra #7091
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, June 4, 2015
This bra is very pretty and I like the design. The straps and underwire are comfortable. However, I have other bras in this exact size and this one is far too small. I have spillage under and over the cups. If this were true to size I would wear it more often but because the cups are not large enough I will gifting this to someone else.

Beauty Blender Original Blender Sponge - 0.15 oz
Beauty Blender Original Blender Sponge - 0.15 oz
Offered by JV Beauty Supply
Price: $17.08
24 used & new from $15.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 22, 2015
This is good for blending foundation. I use this as well as a foundation brush when applying foundation.

Cleo Women's Lilly Balconnet Bra
Cleo Women's Lilly Balconnet Bra
Price: $24.41 - $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable bra that FITS., May 22, 2015
We ladies with big bosoms know how hard it is to find a well fitting bra that also LOOKS pretty. This is exactly what we are always looking for. Fit is very good- there is no spillage over the cups. Straps are comfortable. Design is super cute. The only issue I have is that the edges of the underwire kind of dig into my skin in the middle part. But other than that I am very happy with this bra.

Travelrest - The Ultimate Inflatable Travel Pillow (#1 Best Selling on Amazon.de) Ergonomic, Innovative & Patented - BEST Travel Pillow for Airplanes, Cars, Buses, Trains, Office Napping, Camping, Wheelchairs & Home (Ranked #1 by WSJ)
Offered by Travelrest (manufacturer)
Price: $53.95
3 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great item for anyone who has to endure long flights ..., May 19, 2015
I used this on a recent 8 hour plane ride. This has changed my life. You cannot compare this travel pillow to a regular neck pillow. For me my old neck pillow would always fall off and I'd wake up with a sore neck. This travel pillow stayed put throughout the entire flight. Really great item for anyone who has to endure long flights or car rides.

Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 6.75 fl oz (200 ml)
Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 6.75 fl oz (200 ml)
Offered by BeautyShopLA
Price: $16.92
12 used & new from $16.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans pores, April 20, 2015
I wanted something to help clean out my pores and get rid of blackheads. After the first use my skin felt smoother. It does tend to dry out my skin a bit so I would suggest using moisturizer after.

Clean Eau De Parfum, Original, 1-Fluid Ounce
Clean Eau De Parfum, Original, 1-Fluid Ounce
Offered by BeautyEncounter
Price: $38.00
7 used & new from $33.65

5.0 out of 5 stars So fresh and so clean, April 20, 2015
Love this perfume. I have Skin by Clean and I love it too. This smells floral and powdery but it is not overwhelming. Only issue is that the staying power is poor. I would suggest reapplying it throughout the day.

Whitmor 6044-14 White Crystal Collection Handbag File, Clear
Whitmor 6044-14 White Crystal Collection Handbag File, Clear
Price: $9.99
13 used & new from $5.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my many bags, April 12, 2015
My closet was overflowing with bags so I had to get an organizer. I fit approximately 12 bags of varying sizes in this. Really great.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Apple Tree with Birds - Vinyl Macbook or Laptop Decal (Lavender)
Apple Tree with Birds - Vinyl Macbook or Laptop Decal (Lavender)
Offered by Yadda Yadda Design Co.
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute decal, April 12, 2015
I applied this to my ASUS touchscreen computer. It was easy to apply and looks cool.

[6-Pack] SUPERSHIELDZ- Anti-Bubble High Definition Clear Screen Protector For LG G3 + Lifetime Replacements Warranty (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, US Cellular, Boost Mobile , All Carriers)[6-PACK] - Retail Packaging
Offered by Supershieldz
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protector, April 12, 2015
These are cheap protectors but they work really well. I could notice the difference when I applied this.

Champion Women's Gym Fit Sports Bra, Gabby Pink, X-Large
Champion Women's Gym Fit Sports Bra, Gabby Pink, X-Large
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $12.46
8 used & new from $9.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Good support, April 12, 2015
This bra has good support. It does give me a uniboob but I can live with that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13