Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jenny Esposito > Reviews

Browse

Jenny Esposito's Profile

Customer Reviews: 134

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenny Esposito RSS Feed (WPB, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Let me just say that I have the worst nails ever, October 9, 2015
Let me just say that I have the worst nails ever. They peel and are extremely brittle. I've been using this for a few weeks and while my nails still peel, they do feel stronger. Compared to all the products I've used in the past this product is the best so far.

ASUS ZenBook UX303LA-US51T - 13.3" QHD+Multi-Touch Notebook - Intel Core i5-5200U (Broadwell), 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 5500, Windows 8.1 - Smoky Brown
Offered by DealFisher
Price: $649.00
41 used & new from $499.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Flawed, September 23, 2015
This computer is very pretty. The touchscreen is vibrant and easy to use. However, after 6 months one if the hinges began to crack open. This is a design flaw, as the hinges cannot support the weight of the screen. I will definitely not be buying any more ASUS products because of this.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2015 4:05 PM PST

Puma-PUMFW1411527-611-Athletic Fit Cotton Boxer Briefs-3 Pack-Burgundy-Large
Puma-PUMFW1411527-611-Athletic Fit Cotton Boxer Briefs-3 Pack-Burgundy-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, September 11, 2015
Got these for my husband. By the end of the day they are stretched out to look like shorts. Wish they had more elasticity.

Wireless Charger, TechMatte Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung Galaxy S7, S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Note 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 5 HTC Droid DNA, Nokia Lumia 950, LG Optimus Vu2 (WITH 1.5A AC Wall Charger)
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $44.99
3 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger is convenient, September 11, 2015
This charger is not a fast charger. For me it charges at the same speed as if my phone were plugged into a USB cable on a computer. But I use it for overnight charging and it's fine.

Delta Faucet UA902-PK Universal Showering Components 10 -Inch Adjustable Shower Arm, Chrome
Price: $20.32
25 used & new from $8.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 11, 2015
Easy to install. Seems sturdy and not flimsy. Would recommend.

H2oVibe Rain Showerhead Jet with Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Polished Chrome
H2oVibe Rain Showerhead Jet with Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Polished Chrome
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $44.99
6 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, September 11, 2015
I love this thing. It's super loud and battery lasts a very long time. I would definitely suggest getting a shower arm for it. Water flow is good.

Stride Rite SRT SM Hello Kitty Hello Kitty Crib Mary Jane (Infant/Toddler),Pink/Silver,5.5 W US Toddler
Offered by RBBK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shoes, September 11, 2015
Fits my toddler niece perfectly. She has rather wife feet and we got these in a wide size and it's perfect.

Galaxy S6 Edge Screen Protector, Skinomi® TechSkin Full Coverage Screen Protector for Galaxy S6 Edge Clear HD Anti-Bubble Film - with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $19.95
7 used & new from $6.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best., September 11, 2015
I've had this protector on my phone for a couple of months. Installation was ok. My item didn't come with a working water sprayer so that didn't help. Right now the protector is starting to peel away from the edges. If it weren't for this problem I'd give it more stars but a protector can't do its job if it's not sticking to the phone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2015 12:48 AM PDT

Deblossom Womens Dressy Glitter Rhinestone T Strap Platform Wedge Sandal Aalle-2
Price: $47.99 - $68.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes!, August 15, 2015
Really love this shoes. Bought them to wear with my bridesmaid dress. I have wide feet so I am happy to say these fit fine. My feet do come off a tiny bit on the sides but since I am wearing a long dress it's ok.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Freya Women's Enchanted Underwire Plunge Balcony Bra, White, 36FF
Freya Women's Enchanted Underwire Plunge Balcony Bra, White, 36FF
Price: $60.00
2 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, July 14, 2015
Really love the look and fit of this bra. I've tried several different brands but this is one of my favorites. I would suggest any women with a cup larger than DD to try out this brand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14