ARRAY(0xa24c41a4)

Customer Reviews: 85

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenny RSS Feed (WPB, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Duri Cosmetics Rejuvacote 0.61oz
Duri Cosmetics Rejuvacote 0.61oz
Offered by Salon Supply Store
Price: $8.48
61 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this polish, March 30, 2014
My nails were in very bad shape, always peeling and chipping. I use this as a base coat and a top coat to keep them from peeling. Great product and great brand.

Ozeri BP01K CardioTech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Health and Hypertension Indicator
Price: $32.95
3 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BP monitor, March 30, 2014
I have never tried a wrist BP monitor before but since the reviews were so great I decided on this one. The readings are clear and accurate and you can save your readings so you can track them over time.

FURminator deShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo
FURminator deShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo
Offered by HorseLoverZ / EasyPetStore
Price: $10.50
16 used & new from $10.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice, March 30, 2014
My chow mix sheds like crazy so I wanted to try a deshedding shampoo. I brushed her before and after her bath and I do notice that more of her fur comes off on the brush. Hopefully after a few more uses she will shed less overall.

Galaxy S4 Unique Durable Rubberized Case. Luxmo CRSAMSIVFANOWL - Retail Packaging- Fancy Owl
Offered by RedTagAccessories
Price: $1.47
17 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute before design peels off, March 30, 2014
The design stayed on for about two weeks until I discovered it had started to peel off at the edges. A month later half of the design was gone. Also the case lays flush with the phone so it does not protect the camera from damage, which I learned the hard way when I saw my camera lens glass was cracked. I would not recommend this case.

Clear Organizer Tower with 10 Removable Drawers
Clear Organizer Tower with 10 Removable Drawers

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for small items, November 30, 2013
This fits most of my smaller cosmetics such as blushes, eyeshadows, and sample size products. Item also arrived in perfect shape with no scratches or cracks.

Men's Stainless Steel and Titanium Ring, Size 12
Men's Stainless Steel and Titanium Ring, Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring, November 23, 2013
Ordered this ring for my husband. It has just the right amount of shine to it. Really lovely ring, I hope it holds up.

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 16GB /LTE 800/850/900/1800/2100/2600 Unlocked International Version No Warranty White
Offered by Straight Trading, Inc.
Price: $429.88
44 used & new from $330.00

3.0 out of 5 stars No good for US, October 28, 2013
Just be aware that even though it says 4G in the title, it will not work in the US. I have T-Mobile and all I could get is the EDGE network.

Essie Fall 2013 For The Twill of It
Essie Fall 2013 For The Twill of It
Offered by CloseoutDepotStore
Price: $5.40
34 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful color, September 21, 2013
I only recently began using Essie polishes for my manicures. This color is gorgeous. While it is true you can't see the blue/green tint on your nails that appears in the bottle, I still think the color that ends up on your nails is very pretty. It has a nice shimmer and multi-dimensional sheen to it. I currently own 20+ Essie shades and this is definitely my favorite so far.

Sanderling by Yves De Sistelle Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 Ounce
Sanderling by Yves De Sistelle Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 Ounce
Price: $16.95
22 used & new from $10.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice fragrance, September 12, 2013
I heard about this being a dupe for Coco Chanel so I took a chance and bought it. I've never smelled Coco Chanel but this fragrance is so pleasant. It's soft and not overpowering at all. It has good staying power, as well. I am happy with this purchase.

6mm Domed Classic Titanium Wedding Band Size (11)
6mm Domed Classic Titanium Wedding Band Size (11)
Offered by BlueChipUnlimited
Price: $21.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, July 20, 2013
I ordered this for my husband after his gold band couldn't fit him anymore. It looks nice and is lightweight. It does say Titanium on the inside. I will update my review after he has used it for a bit to see how it holds up against normal wear.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9