Profile for Jenny > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 91

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenny RSS Feed (WPB, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Magnasonic MAG-MM176K AM/FM Projection Clock Radio with Dual Alarm, Auto Time Set/Restore, Temperature Display, and Battery Backup
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $34.98
9 used & new from $19.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat little alarm clock, December 14, 2014
This is a good product. The lighting is bright enough to see in the dark. The projector is a cool feature. I just wish the alarm itself was bigger. But overall it is a good product.

Winsome Halifax Cabinet for Closet/Office, 5 Drawers, White
Winsome Halifax Cabinet for Closet/Office, 5 Drawers, White
Price: $84.86
20 used & new from $84.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cheap drawers, December 6, 2014
I've been wanting an ALEX drawer unit from IKEA for forever but I decided to get this one, instead. Put it together in about an hour. It would be best to have someone help you to put together the 3 sides. I don't why other reviewers have complained about the instructions- for me they were easy to understand. I like this item so far.

KMASHI 10000mAh MP816 (2.1Amp+1Amp Output,2Amp Input Fast Charging) Dual USB Portable External Extended Battery Pack Power Bank Backup Charger For iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S 4 iPad Air Retina Mini Samsung Galaxy S5 I9600 Neo S4 I9500 I9190 S3 I9300 S3 I8190 S2 Note 3 N9000 Gear HTC Sensation One X S EVO 3D 4G DNA Thunderbolt Incredible Droid DNANexus 4 7 10 LG Optimus V Blackberry Z10 Z30 Q5 Q10 Bold Curve Torch Motorola Razr Maxx Bionic ATRIX Sony Xperia Z Z1 Nokia Lumia 1020 920 Google Glasses and other 5V Smartphones
Offered by eCase
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $15.99

OPSO Apple MFi Certified Lighning Cable to USB Charger Cord for iPhone 6 Plus 6 5 5S 5C , iPad Air iPad 4 iPad Mini Retina , iPod Touch 5 and iPod Nano 7 - White 1.0M / 3.3 Feet
Offered by AIBOCN
Price: $32.99
2 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, August 24, 2014
I've tried to buy many rip off lightening cables for my iPod but either they never work or stop working after a few months. I've had this cable for a while and it works as perfectly as my Apple cable.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - LG G3 Screen Protector Anti-Bubble Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive Shield with Lifetime Free Replacements - Retail Packaging
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $19.95
5 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protector, August 24, 2014
I wanted a sturdy protector for my new G3. This one was fairly easy to install. I would recommend following the instructions exactly. It says to install before bed (or whenever you won't be using your phone for a while) to allow it to dry completely before handling. Also be sure to wet your fingers well before applying. I have a small partial fingerprint on mine because I didn't wet my fingers enough. But it is a good product.

FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Dogs, Large
FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Dogs, Large
Price: $43.06
10 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessity for long haired dogs, May 19, 2014
I have a chow mix who hates being touched for a long time and she sheds like crazy. Got this today and was able to remove a lot of fur. She actually enjoyed it, too. Great product.

Duri Cosmetics Rejuvacote 0.61oz
Duri Cosmetics Rejuvacote 0.61oz
Offered by Lucky Star Gifts
Price: $8.24
65 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this polish, March 30, 2014
My nails were in very bad shape, always peeling and chipping. I use this as a base coat and a top coat to keep them from peeling. Great product and great brand.

Ozeri BP01K CardioTech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Health and Hypertension Indicator
Price: $33.26
4 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BP monitor, March 30, 2014
I have never tried a wrist BP monitor before but since the reviews were so great I decided on this one. The readings are clear and accurate and you can save your readings so you can track them over time.

FURminator deShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo
FURminator deShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo
Offered by ADWDiabetes
Price: $14.70
3 used & new from $14.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice, March 30, 2014
My chow mix sheds like crazy so I wanted to try a deshedding shampoo. I brushed her before and after her bath and I do notice that more of her fur comes off on the brush. Hopefully after a few more uses she will shed less overall.

Galaxy S4 Unique Durable Rubberized Case. Luxmo CRSAMSIVFANOWL - Retail Packaging- Fancy Owl
Offered by CELLULAR5STAR
Price: $3.90
16 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute before design peels off, March 30, 2014
The design stayed on for about two weeks until I discovered it had started to peel off at the edges. A month later half of the design was gone. Also the case lays flush with the phone so it does not protect the camera from damage, which I learned the hard way when I saw my camera lens glass was cracked. I would not recommend this case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10