Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for J. Bassett > Reviews

Browse

J. Bassett's Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Bassett RSS Feed (Indianapolis, IN United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Whimsical Garden Gnomes: A Coloring Book For Adults (Chroma Tome) (Volume 11)
by J B Johnson
Price: $9.99
17 used & new from $6.60

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Garden Gnomes, you won't be disappointed., May 29, 2016
Wonderfully illustrated.

The Final Storm
The Final Storm
DVD
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time. Nothing to see. Move along., May 29, 2016
This review is from: The Final Storm (Amazon Video)
Another reviewer said there were a lot of plot holes. Yes, there are plenty, big enough to drive a semi truck through.

Spoilers-

Watched through Amazon Prime:

Spoilers:

The title caught my eye to start with. I'm a sucker for natural disaster movies. Well, I was disappointed.

After a short while, "everyone" disappears, which we eventually find out isn't true, the "bad guys" are still there. There is no explanation for it. Add onto this that all the animals disappeared as well. I didn't plan on watching a "rapture" movie. Thankfully, that was never mentioned.

A stranger appears from the dark. They take him in and let him stay. Really? The husband even leaves him in the house with his wife and son while running to the neighbors in search of a truck.

The story just goes downhill from there. The movie just ends. No explanation, nothing. Thankfully I did not pay money to see this, beyond the Prime Membership, which I got for the shipping.

Paradise Bay
Paradise Bay

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle DX review, October 9, 2015
This review is from: Paradise Bay (App)
I love the game. It works fine, no crashes, blips or any other problems. I am knocking off 1 star because I have to be connected to the Internet in order to play. I had looked forward to playing it during lunch at work and was disappointed to find out that I can't. If they ever change it so I can play offline then I'll change the rating to 5 stars.

Highlights Hidden Pictures®: A Coloring Book for Grown-Up Children
Highlights Hidden Pictures®: A Coloring Book for Grown-Up Children
by Highlights
Price: $10.36
65 used & new from $1.25

4.0 out of 5 stars One additional thing would have made it a 5-star review, September 19, 2015
Got my copy today. I've already browsed through it. Very cool indeed.

Only one problem. The pictures are printed on both sides, so unless your pens are guaranteed to be bleed-proof, I'd stick with colored pencils or crayons. I deducted the one star due to the printing on both sides. If the book was printed single-sided, it would have earned a 5 star review.

And yes, it reminds me of the Highlights magazine I had as a kid. The pictures are just more detailed for the more "mature" mind. :-)

Slingo Adventure
Slingo Adventure

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle DX review, September 16, 2015
This review is from: Slingo Adventure (App)
Simply put, it won't load. I've tried various things but it just doesn't work. It's unfortunate since I like this game.

Rummy 500
Rummy 500

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game..., September 13, 2015
This review is from: Rummy 500 (App)
But I deducted 1 star for not having the choice of how to sort the cards. I sort them the way I want and then they re-sort back to the default of numeric within suits. If this is corrected, I'll gladly update the review to 5 stars.

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star but ..., August 29, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
I still give it a five star even though it responds to the Echo commercial. It was amusing the first few times but now it's annoying.

Word Connect
Word Connect

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, August 28, 2015
This review is from: Word Connect (App)
It wasn't what I expected, but it's turned out to a challenging puzzle game.

Looney Tunes Dash!
Looney Tunes Dash!

1.0 out of 5 stars Requires tracking..., August 27, 2015
This review is from: Looney Tunes Dash! (App)
I have tracking turned off. Requires that I turn it on. Deleted.

FarmVille: Harvest Swap
FarmVille: Harvest Swap

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Tablet review, August 15, 2015
This review is from: FarmVille: Harvest Swap (App)
I downloaded the game about a month ago. I haven't had any problems until yesterday. Sometimes it loads, sometimes it doesn't. I've deleted it from the device and am loading again from the cloud. Hopefully that will fix it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7