Profile for RJ2356 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RJ2356 RSS Feed

KONG Naturals Incline Scratcher Cat Toy
KONG Naturals Incline Scratcher Cat Toy
Price: $7.79
41 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitten loves it!, February 19, 2015
She loves to scratch it, but her favorite thing to do is to hide inside it and attack the tassel (which I didn't realize it had when I got it).
Comment Comment | Permalink

Pewter Dopamine Molecule Cast Necklace 16 Inch Chain
Pewter Dopamine Molecule Cast Necklace 16 Inch Chain
Offered by Anatomology
Price: $28.00
2 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, January 22, 2014
This necklace is absolutely beautiful. I got it for a friend who's as big of a science nerd as I am and they loved it! I have no idea why other reviewers are saying the chain looks cheap--the chain is certainly delicate, but it's very well-made and beautiful. Like any nice piece of jewelry, handle it with care.

I was also pleasantly surprised by the beautiful packaging--it came in a metal box with the dopamine molecular structure on it, and some nice tissue paper in the shipping box.

(One note about the necklace length: it fits me perfectly as a woman, but one of my male friends wanted to try it on and could barely get it to close around his neck. So if you're buying for a guy/someone with a larger neck, get the 18 inch chain.)

Farberware Resin 8-Inch Bread Knife with Sheath, Pink
Farberware Resin 8-Inch Bread Knife with Sheath, Pink
Price: $11.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sharp knife, August 5, 2013
This knife is insanely sharp! Easily cuts through bread, even if it has a hard crust. The sheath is useful for storage, since I don't have a knife block, so I can just throw it in a drawer without having to worry about anyone cutting themselves.

T-fal A80789 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA-Free Jumbo Wok Cookware, 14-Inch, Black
Price: $26.00
22 used & new from $18.84

2.0 out of 5 stars Received different product than displayed, August 5, 2013
The one I got doesn't have the thermo-spot heat indicator and has a rounded bottom. If I had wanted that, I would have ordered something else.

The packaging was also really shoddy--it just came in a GIANT box (at least 4 times too big) with some slightly crumpled brown paper thrown in as "padding". It arrived fine, but I'm surprised it wasn't damaged during shipping.

Swiffer WetJet Spray, Mop Floor Cleaner Starter Kit (Packaging May Vary)
Swiffer WetJet Spray, Mop Floor Cleaner Starter Kit (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $18.99
65 used & new from $17.94

3.0 out of 5 stars No better than a regular swiffer, May 13, 2013
There's no reason to buy this if you already have a regular swiffer. What works best for me is using the dry cloths to get most of the dirt, then putting on a new dry cloth and spraying the floor with whatever type of floor cleaner you want to use. It's SO much cheaper and works just as well--it's not like it's that difficult to carry around a spray bottle with you...

Pure Komachi 2 Series 8" Chef's Knife, Fuchsia
Pure Komachi 2 Series 8" Chef's Knife, Fuchsia
6 used & new from $16.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, October 16, 2012
Best knife ever, especially for the price. It cut through a whole pineapple (skin included) like it was butter! I haven't had any problems with the handle being slippery, but that's probably because I dry my hands before using it (seems like common sense).

InterDesign Twigz Bath, Suction Corner Basket, Bronze
InterDesign Twigz Bath, Suction Corner Basket, Bronze
Price: $9.59
6 used & new from $9.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stick to tiles, May 29, 2012
This doesn't stick to tiles at all--it instantly falls off with nothing in it. Gave it 2 stars because it is really pretty, but I guess I'll have to buy 3M hooks or something to hold it up.

Muka Black Faux Leather Plus Size Fashion Corset Bustier, Valentine's Gift Idea
Muka Black Faux Leather Plus Size Fashion Corset Bustier, Valentine's Gift Idea
Offered by OPENTIP
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars sexy, September 12, 2011
Love it! It was a tiny bit big on me (33-22-35) in the bust area, and I have it pretty tight, with a few feet of extra ribbon on both ends, but it'll look great with a bit of adjustment. Since I'm already slender, I wasn't looking for something to make me look slimmer, but to accent my curves, and it does this nicely.

Muka Red Black Lingerie Corset With Lace Trim, Gift Idea
Muka Red Black Lingerie Corset With Lace Trim, Gift Idea
Offered by OPENTIP
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 12, 2011
I love this so much! I'm a slender B cup, but it fits perfectly and looks great (no pushup bra needed). It really accents my slender waist, and looks incredibly sexy from the back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2011 9:36 AM PDT