Profile for Matt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matt RSS Feed (CA)

Performance Plus Remanufactured HP22 Tri-Color Inkjet Cartridge (C9352AN #22)
Performance Plus Remanufactured HP22 Tri-Color Inkjet Cartridge (C9352AN #22)
Price: $17.95
3 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just as good as a brand name cartridge, October 6, 2009
I bought one of these ink cartridges for my hp printer since the price was a lot less compared to a brand new one. So far I have only printed a few color pages and I can't see any difference between this remanufactured one and a new one. I don't know how long this will last since I haven't had it long enough but so far I think its worth a try if you want to save some money on buying ink cartridges and get a remanufactured one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery clock, September 29, 2009
I have owned this clock for over a year and it still works great. I turn on the night vision part of the clock at night and the face of the clock glows an orange color, its bright enough to see the time especially if the room is completely dark. It doesn't drain the batteries quickly, I've only changed the AA part once in the past year and it might of been an old battery. The C batteries lasted just as long as the AA but it mostly depends on how long you keep the night vision on.

A Starfox Video Game Watch from Nintendo - Not as fancy as the GameCube or N64 game, but just as fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars More than a simple watch, August 17, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Ive played this gamewatch time and time again. Despite its age (As of this review its 15 years since its release date) everything on it still works, its a simple shooting game where you move your arwing using the two red buttons on the side and shooting your weapon with the right blue button and your bomb with the left button. Think of the game as a simpler version of the first level of the SNES starfox game. As you advance there will be more enemys you can shoot at but with more enemy fire. If you happen to see this watch for sale, especially if its at a low price I highly recommend checking it out.