Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for A. Concannon > Reviews

Browse

A. Concannon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Concannon RSS Feed (San Diego)

The Lost Symbol
The Lost Symbol
by Dan Brown
Price: $21.17
7380 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Just like Ralphie's secret decoder, October 6, 2009
This review is from: The Lost Symbol (Hardcover)
Do you remember the scene in "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie anxiously deciphers his secret message with his Little Orphan Annie secret decoder and all he comes up with is "Eat More Ovaltine?" I feel his pain.
Comment Comments (18) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2012 12:09 PM PST

Chasing Harry Winston: A Novel
Chasing Harry Winston: A Novel
by Lauren Weisberger
364 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly Terrible, September 16, 2008
I have a rule learned through many painful experiences that I never by the next novel following a blockbuster in hardback. But I loved 'The Devil Wears Prada" and I bought this in hardback anyway. And boy was I sorry. This book is terrible. The characters are vapid and stupid. I didn't like any of them. Adriana is the most annoying character I have encountered in a long time. Her habit of saying "querida" every sentence set my teeth on edge.
Don't waste your money.