Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Profile for lana layne > Reviews

Browse

lana layne's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lana layne RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
VANITY STOOL
VANITY STOOL

5.0 out of 5 stars what more can you ask for at this price., June 11, 2012
This review is from: VANITY STOOL (Kitchen)
arrived in perfect condition. shabby chic yes old no, easy to assemble with one tool in less than 5 minutes

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a journal., May 30, 2012
this journal arrived beautifully. the pages and the journal is made with attention and detail. it is lovely compact and I can use my traditional fountain pens on it with out it bleeding through the pages. the fact that it is made by women around the world is an added bonus. a perfect journal or a perfect gift for your avid writer.

Mendini 4/4 MV-Black Solid Wood Violin with Hard Case, Shoulder Rest, Bow, Rosin and Extra Strings (Full Size)
Price: $66.99
7 used & new from $56.94

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 times is not the charm., May 30, 2012
I ordered this and was hopeful with all the positive feedback. When I received the item, pieces were falling off in addition to poor craftsmanship the laquer was uneven and the sound was horrendous. I gave it another chanced returned the first order, and got a exchange. Alas, the second one was just as bad. I can't imagine a beginner even trying to use this violin, when it is painful to the ear with an experienced player. There are better inexpensive violins around. This one is not one of them.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2012 3:34 PM PDT

Barcelona Beginner Series Electric Violin with Carrying Case and Accessories - White

2.0 out of 5 stars More for decor rather than function., May 30, 2012
The price of this violin I must admit, is economically priced to sell. However, the quality of this violin is far from something I would ever play. It seems to me that it is def. massed produced so lacks attention to necessities of what musical instruments need. Function. Poorly crafted.....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2013 11:56 PM PST

The Designer's Web Handbook: What You Need to Know to Create for the Web
The Designer's Web Handbook: What You Need to Know to Create for the Web
by Patrick McNeil
Price: $27.23
100 used & new from $2.18

2.0 out of 5 stars Good if you like pictures..., May 30, 2012
This seems merely like a coffee table book, far from being a useful reference book. I look through it quickly and found nothing of value to entice me to keep it. It is a good book for your coffee table if your a designer. As for being a helpful book....I would have to advise against it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2014 8:07 AM PST

Chezmoi Collection Retro Floral Orange Burgundy Yellow Stripe Printed 3-Piece Reversible Comforter Set, Queen/ Full

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks better in pictures....trust me., May 30, 2012
After ordering this set, I must agree the price should have warned me. However, price isn't always the factor I always find great deals on amazon. when this set arrived it looked very cheap and felt uncomfortable to the touch. I sent it back immediately. I will say if you are looking for a cheaper guest room set or a childs room set this would be possibly a good value.

Pink Tie Die Mirror Base plug in electric oil warmer burner
Pink Tie Die Mirror Base plug in electric oil warmer burner
Offered by Peddlers Mall
Price: $13.88
4 used & new from $13.88

3.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for beauty 3 stars for function, May 30, 2012
I was hesitant to keep this piece after using it. However it acts as a beautiful night light. As for being a oil warmer, I must admit it lacks the ability to diffuse the oil. let me note that I only use top quality oils to burn, even with adding water the scent is very faint.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2012 2:41 PM PST

Book Holder Carved Wood 10"
Book Holder Carved Wood 10"

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a book holder, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Book Holder Carved Wood 10"
This piece is beautiful. The craftsman ship adds decorative touches with functionality. I was surprised no one has written a review, so I felt inclined to recommend this piece. It sits beautifully on my table for my journal...and adds decor at the same time

Whitmor 6754-372-5 Plastic Magazine Organizers, Set of 5, Assorted colors
Whitmor 6754-372-5 Plastic Magazine Organizers, Set of 5, Assorted colors
Price: $12.81
16 used & new from $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made to function, May 14, 2012
I gave it 2 stars merely on the fact that the colors are great.

However when trying to put these together, they come out crooked and unstable. Durability wouldn't hold a feather. I sent these back in a heart beat not even assembling the second organizer.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for mothers' or well non-mothers like me..., May 14, 2012
An amazing buy, Berricle never cease to amaze me with their quality fashion jewelry. These little gems arrived so fast.

I was looking for a pair of earrings that would match my engagement ring that I could wear daily,the price was a steal and I couldn't click fast enough.

The Specs:

Perfect size for day to day wear, not to big where it looks fake. Not to small where it looks like a fleck of glitter. I have small ears and they just fit like they were made for me.

The quality is impecable, the way these earrings were made imitates the real deal at a fraction of the price. It sparkles like flawless gems no color variations and no rainbow reflections like the cheap cz. Although for the price Berricle offers , the quality does not equal the cheap price they are offered at.

Page: 1 | 2