Profile for K. Casey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Casey RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Eternal: Book One of the Herald's Trilogy
Eternal: Book One of the Herald's Trilogy
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars sporadic plot. hard to follow., January 6, 2015
I kept reading hoping it would get better. It did not. I won't bother with the rest of the series.

GoGo Pillow (Pink Leopard) As Seen on TV
GoGo Pillow (Pink Leopard) As Seen on TV
Offered by theorem
Price: $18.49
22 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 yr old LOVES this!!, December 31, 2014
My daughter is using for her Kindle. She loves that it can be a backpack or a pillow or a place for her kindle to rest while watching. Very versatile!

My Little Pony Full Size Sketch Portfolio with Art Set
My Little Pony Full Size Sketch Portfolio with Art Set
10 used & new from $19.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative Pony Fun, December 31, 2014
My 6 & 10 year olds love this! Lots of fun and easy to use. Lots of creativity.

Touch Cell Phone Purse
Touch Cell Phone Purse
Offered by ShoeMagoo
Price: $5.04
26 used & new from $0.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost good but one major FAIL, December 31, 2014
i like the idea of a small compartment purse that allows me to carry my phone and have easy access to it.
One major fail: The phone slides right out! You can't put a case on it so it is vulnerable to being smashed on the concrete first time it gets turned upside down. A simple Velcro or zipper would have made this a decent product. As it is, its is too risky. Back to the store it goes.

First Alert 24T2 24 Hour Timer
First Alert 24T2 24 Hour Timer
Offered by BWP Sales
Price: $6.68
8 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Just doesn't work, bad design, November 25, 2012
Bought this for Christmas lights on our tree but it just does not work. It has this odd design where you move these tick marks for the hours you don't want it on. Then it goes off at the wrong hours.
Pros:
None to mention
Cons: doesn't work
Bad design

Hamilton Beach 54615 Wavestation Express Dispensing Blender with 48-Ounce Jar, Black
Price: $27.98
58 used & new from $23.78

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor product! Motor burned up after 3 uses!, November 18, 2011
I purchased this blender and it never worked well to begin with. It wouldn't pour out of the spout and the motor burned up and stripped the blade after 3 uses. A huge piece of junk. I contacted Hamilton Beach, but didn't get much of a response out of them.
Save your money!

Oster 2577 6-Speed 250-Watt Hand Mixer, Black/Stainless
Oster 2577 6-Speed 250-Watt Hand Mixer, Black/Stainless
Price: $29.86
6 used & new from $25.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Really awful mixer! Not even good enough for normal home use., September 2, 2011
I purchased this handheld mixer after my first one died. The first one I had lasted 10 years! I expected something similar from this Oster mixer.
CONS:
Beaters are way too short they won't mix anything that is deeper than about an inch and a half.
The retractable cord does not retract easily
The retractable cord when out, coils up and gets in the way when using the mixer.
The bowl rest is worthless. It doesn't have enough curve to rest on a bowl and the back end is too heavy for it to do so. If you attempt to rest the mixer on the bowl, it will knock over your bowl splattering your kitchen with your food.
It's hard to clean as the vent is right above the beaters.
It's VERY hard to turn on the mixer. It's meant to be done with your thumb, but it's shaped odd and it doesn't move easily.
The "power boast" is not any different than the fastest speed. Not very helpful.
Today I was mixing icing and it quit. I think it stripped out one of the beaters! It won't spin at all now and drops the beater out of the socket.

PROS:
It comes with several of attachments, but I never got a chance to use them.

I couldn't be more unhappy with a product!! Total waste of money! Poor design, cheaply made.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2012 3:28 PM PDT

One Dozen Foam Party Clown Noses
One Dozen Foam Party Clown Noses
Offered by Knextion Inc.
Price: $5.54
8 used & new from $5.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great to wear for very long time, May 17, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
The noses are fine and stay on okay, but they pinch your nose closed. They don't just fit over your nose. They are a sphere shape that is cut halfway through to stay on your nose. I am planning on dressing up as a clown for my 3yr old twin's party. I'm not sure how long I will be inclined to keep this nose on if it is pinching and uncomfortable.
Not a great product. It would have been better if it fit over the nose and was hollow on the inside somehow.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2013 11:40 AM PDT

Clown Wig, Multi-color
Clown Wig, Multi-color
Price: $5.10
25 used & new from $0.93

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a great wig, but it'll work, May 15, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kids Multi Color Clown Wig (Toy)
I ordered this and got a child's wig. I says in the description that it is one size fits most. It does fit on my head luckily, but I have a small head. It's pretty cheap and not full at all. The other reviews are right... it doesn't look like the picture at all. I am using it for a party for my twin's birthday, so I guess it will do.

Snazaroo 8 Color Sparkle Face Paint Pallet
Snazaroo 8 Color Sparkle Face Paint Pallet
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $14.09
5 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for first time face painter, May 15, 2011
I bought this kit so that I could use it at my twin's 3rd birthday party. It was SO easy to use. It says it comes with enough to paint 50 full faces, but I was skeptical when I saw the tiny quarter size paint cakes. But I'm sure it's true! I did about 10 basic designs before the party to get a handle on it. You can't even tell that I have used them.
Pros: neat and clean
washes off very easily
glides onto face with ease and full coverage
doesn't run or smear
dries in about 30 seconds
price is very reasonable
Cons: You will probably need a black and a white to do a lot of projects
I had paint brushes of different shapes and sizes - you may need more than the one it comes with

I would definitely recommend this!

Page: 1 | 2