Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed (Honolulu, HI)

Page: 1 | 2
Hill's Science Diet Perfect Weight Dry Cat Food, 3-Pound
Hill's Science Diet Perfect Weight Dry Cat Food, 3-Pound
Price: $11.69
4 used & new from $11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars My picky eaters like it., September 20, 2015
I'm trying to whittle the waistline of one of my cats and the previous "diet" food Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Dry Cat Food, 17.5-Pound Bag that I mixed with the indoor cat food always got left behind in the bowl. My cats are really good at avoiding the food they don't like. This perfect weight food is consumed by two happy cats and I'm hoping it helps with their weight.

VOGLLY Women's Plus Size Short Sleeve High-Low Crochet-Front Long Blouse T Shirt Size 16 US Black

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd buy it again, September 20, 2015
For the price, the quality is very nice. The fabric is something like a lining material so I don't think it will be very durable but I can't complain. It looks really good.

TEMPTATIONS Functional Treats for Cats DENTABITES Chicken Flavor 2.1 Ounces (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars A furry stampede, September 20, 2015
I love it because my cats love them. As mentioned by other purchasers, all it takes is a shake of the bag to have the kids come running. I'll have to to comment on their efficacy for dental health after their next visit to the vet.

Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Non-Scratch Scour Pads, 3-Count (Pack of 4)
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Non-Scratch Scour Pads, 3-Count (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars I'll use these till something better comes along, September 20, 2015
I was looking for a replacement for O-Cel-O No-Scratch Household Scrubbers SCRB02, 6-Count O-Cel-O No-Scratch Household Scrubbers SCRB02, 6-Count which seem to have been discontinured. I much prefer washing dishes with a no-sponge scrubber because they rinse cleaner and are less susceptible to mildew. These are an acceptable replacement but I find them rather large and the fibers do shed. They do seem to be non-scratch and I'll continue to use them. Please bring back the SCRB02.

5PCS Stainless Blender Mixing Wire Whisk Ball for Mixer Shake Shaker Cup
5PCS Stainless Blender Mixing Wire Whisk Ball for Mixer Shake Shaker Cup
Offered by Banggood
Price: $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful little gadgets, September 20, 2015
I bought these initially to help blend my soy milk powder with water. It works just fine for that and I've even started using it to blend tea mixes. A few of the bottles I wanted to use it in have small openings but I was still able to insert the end coil of the ball into the mouth of the bottle and by turning the ball get the entire ball in.

Silchef Professional Silicone Baking Mat Set of 3 - 2 x Standard Half Sheet, 1 x Toaster Oven - Non Stick Heat Resistant Liners for Cookie Sheets
Offered by Silchef
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., September 20, 2015
I've used the mat in the oven to bake scones; the smaller one in the toaster oven to roast hazelnuts and to help rub the skins off. It's worked very well although it really does need to good soapy scrub with hot water if it's used with anything that has any kind of fat or oil content. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to cut down on their environmental impact (no more foil or parchment paper) and wants to use a product that just works. Only wish they made an even smaller mat that would be a better fit for my toaster oven; the half-size one works but has several inches of overhang.

Upper Canada Soap Cool Retro Ice Pack, Queen Purple Cheetah Print
Upper Canada Soap Cool Retro Ice Pack, Queen Purple Cheetah Print

3.0 out of 5 stars Initial impression .... not impressed., March 14, 2014
I bought this to use on my knee or Achilles tendon so the size is great. I used it for the first time today; as the outer fabric started to show some condensation, it started feeling tacky. When I emptied out the ice pack, I rinsed the outside also and the fabric became totally slimy. I rinsed and rubbed it until the slimy feel went away at which time a lot of the color did also. The exterior now looks like the reverse side of the fabric was used. I don't know if the slime was a result of defective protective coating or if it will effect the performance of the ice pack in the future but I will update this review after I use it again.

Recommendation: The Cubette miniature ice cube tray is perfect to make the ice to use in ice packs.

iLLumiShield - Nokia Lumia 521 Crystal Clear Screen Protectors with Anti-Bubble/Anti-Fingerprint - 3-Pack + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by Talkie Tech, Inc.
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just what I needed!, January 11, 2014
Okay, the first time I applied the protector I thought I did it under "sterile" conditions. That didn't turn out to be the case since I kept trying to clear lint off the screen that wouldn't go away. I figured that it wouldn't hurt to remove it and try again since I had two spares to get it right. I removed it, placed it on the sticky side of a piece of plastic book laminate to remove any lint; cleaned my phone screen with the supplied cloth, and tried again. It turned out beautifully and is probably the easiest application (I compulsively put screen protectors on everything) I've ever done. Any bubbles were easy to get out and I have the peace of mind knowing that my screen is protected. FYI: The protector fits with a small margin of about 1/16" from the actual edge. I would recommend this product to anyone.

For Nokia Lumia 521 (T-Mobile) Layer Case, 3 in 1 w/Light Gray Stand Purple Skin+Light Purple PC
Offered by cellular connection
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Optimistic!, January 5, 2014
I just got this yesterday so I can't comment on how well it will stand up under regular use. The case fits well and provides a much better grip for my phone due to the textured rubber outer shell. It includes a plastic two-piece shell that fits over the phones's existing case and a one-piece rubber shell that goes over that. Access ports are good except the headphone plug opening is very tight and does not allow you to rotate the jack freely. I'm using Panasonic earbuds (B003EM6AQE so other headphones might work differently. The built-in kickstand is pretty stable in portrait or landscape mode; the kickstand lock pegs seem a bit fragile so I am a bit concerned about their longevity. So far, it seems like an excellent product and is very attractive.

Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones RP-HJE120-V (Purple) Dynamic Crystal Clear Sound, Ergonomic Comfort-Fit
Price: $6.21
46 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First impression ... very good!, January 5, 2014
Based on other reviews, I decided that it's worth the time it takes to try out the various ear plugs to get the best fit. I replaced the medium-sized ear canal plugs with the large-sized ones so I'd get the best noise-cancellation effect. I would usually have just used the ones that were already attached and will probably continue to do so in environments that require me to be aware of my surroundings (I bought a couple of these so one will be for indoor use and one for outdoor use). If you're out walking or running, please make sure you can hear well enough to keep safe. The sound is good with a nice range of lows to highs. The color selection is excellent. I can't comment on how well they are made since I've used them for less than a week but I don't anticipate any issues with them. If they do fail, I'll probably just replace them with the same model (if available).

Page: 1 | 2