Profile for Dmitry Umanski > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dmitry Umanski "dumanski" RSS Feed (NJ)

BOOST Case - Protective Case & Extended Battery for iPhone 4 4S (Fits All Models iPhone 4S /4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extends the battery well and is WATERPROOF??, April 9, 2013
This is a great case with great customer service. First one came apart on me and a replacement was sent for free. Also, today I dropped my phone into the river while fishing and it was submerged fully for 15 minutes until i found it and the phone worked perfectly. This blew my mind. I was inspired to write a review because this case saved my phone!

Sparco 90206 3-Tier Steel Mesh Desk Tray, Black (11 5/8"W x 13 3/4"D x 10 5/8"H)
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $13.74
17 used & new from $9.41

1.0 out of 5 stars Ariived in open ripped box and was deffective, December 30, 2011
Stay away from this one. First time i'm leaving a bad review on Amazon. Item was open and defective and bent out of shape. Will return immediately.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaned my Keurig in seconds, April 9, 2011
This stuff is awesome. My Keurig cleaned through in a couple minutes, I ran a few tanks of water through and voila my coffee tastes good again. I was considereing returning my brewer before this. Doesn't make weird sounds anymore either.

Trident Vitality Rejuve Gum with White Tea - 10/9 Piece Packs
Trident Vitality Rejuve Gum with White Tea - 10/9 Piece Packs

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gum i have had recently, April 3, 2011
This is great gum. keeps its flavor for a while and has a good texture to it unlike most other gum that i've had

Monster Turbine PRO High-Performance In-Ear Speakers (Copper) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing pair of headphones, February 9, 2010
I just got the coppers a few days ago and love them. The packaging was very nice with a great selection of ear pieces. The foam fit me the best. I have not tried any of the other turbines but these sound amazing. This is my first pair of high quality IEM headphones and they just change the way all music sounds. I have listened to everything from classical, Latin guitar, rock to rap. Great bass, highs and lows. Crisp clean sound. I only have probably 4 hours of break in time but as I've read in other reviews they might get even better with time.