Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 114

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Wilson, NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Popup Widget 2
Popup Widget 2
Price: $1.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique app with many options and works well., May 29, 2016
This review is from: Popup Widget 2 (App)
It gives you the convenience of widgets on the home screen without them taking up space.

I mainly use it with media player widgets so I have access to the controls within one click, but don't have them taking up space when I'm not using them. It has useful layout and a appearance options and it also works with custom icon packs made for launchers.

AUKEY Micro USB Cable, 5 Pack (3 x 3.3 ft, 2 x 1 ft) USB 2.0 Quick Charge Cables for LG G4, HTC, Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/Edge and More
Offered by Aukey Direct
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough to have around as backups., May 19, 2016
It's been a while since I bought these cables but I have only recently started using them. I thought they were okay as spare cables but that's about all.

They are very stiff compared to all of the cables I have that came with my various phones and tablets. The micro usb connectors don't last long, as a couple have already broke which is annoying because I'm always careful about how I pull them out of my phone because I don't want to ruin my charging port on my phone. I'm on the third cable and it has been fine so far but I have it plugged into a usb hub in the spare room so I don't use it very much.

Fortunately they charge just as well as my oem cables and I haven't had any issues with trickle charging that happens with many low end cables.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2016 7:35 AM PDT

Orbital
Orbital
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly fun., April 10, 2016
This review is from: Orbital (App)
This is a unique basic game with different modes that helps when it starts feeling too repetitive. It's one of those games that'll keep you competing against your own score, so it's good they keep a log of your recent scores. It's good for wasting a few minutes.

After playing for a couple minutes, the sound effects and orbs reminded me of a game that I used to love to play a few years ago. The game was called pyxidis, and I was extremely disappointed when it disappointed when it was removed from the app store. It is a completely different game, but it was kind of a cool reminder of a game that I haven't been able to play in a long time.

AGK Launcher
AGK Launcher
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic app launcher for fire tv & Android tv, February 8, 2016
This review is from: AGK Launcher (App)
If all you need is an app drawer without any fancy settings, then this is it. I used the "fire starter" app to set akg launcher as default when pressing the home button (or you can set it to open by default when fire tv starts up). Now, all I have to do is click the home button and it'll open this launcher.

I find this launcher way smoother and quicker to open than the other's that I've tried.

Coloring
Coloring
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting better., January 11, 2016
This review is from: Coloring (App)
IMO The patterns were too tight for coloring on a phone.

Onite 16G(Blue) CoolFlash Dual Purpose USB Flash Drive for Samsung Galaxy S4 / S3 / S2 / Galaxy Note / Note 2 / Galaxy Tab 3 / LG Optimus G / L9 / Motorola Xoom / Razr / Blackberry Z10 / Q10 / PlayBook / HTC One / X / Nokia Lumia 920 / Asus Google Nexus 7 / ASUS MeMO Pad, Smart Phone USB Flash Drive Disk
Offered by ONITE
Price: $19.98
3 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer :-), July 15, 2015
I have been using this otg flash drive a lot in the last few months and it still works as it should. I use or a lot it on my LG G2 and Moto G and have never had a problem with the flash drive giving out and my devices always recognize the external storage device.

I bought it on a whim while it was on sale to use to replace a keychain sized otg drive that was made by a well known manufacturer. My original flash drive would run really hot whenever I tried using it and it eventually stopped working. I use this one a lot more than I was using my original drive; it has never felt like it was running hot and I've never had any issues with my devices not recognizing it. I mostly use it to transfer files from my PC and to flash various files in twrp and cwm custom recoveries.

I will probably be buying another one with more storage. I'm not crazy about the size, but it's reliable and I'm not as worried about losing it.

Maidenform Women's The Dream Bra Push-Up Bra,Black,34C
Maidenform Women's The Dream Bra Push-Up Bra,Black,34C
Offered by Shoe Diamond & Swimwear
Price: $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite bra ever. I highly recommend to any woman who wants an extra lift and support :-), July 12, 2015
This is my favorite bra ever, I'm very upset that Maidenform decided to discontinue the bra and now the few third party sellers who still have some left jack up the price.
Anyways, about the bra:
The bra provides everything I look for in a bra.
It is very supportive and it feels like it's made of good quality materials. At first glance it looks and feels a little heavy for a bra, but imo it feels GREAT and very comfortable when it's on. It is very soft, even the elastic parts are soft and it sits just right where it's supposed to. It's very supportive and it gives me the perfect shape in whatever type of shirt I'm wearing whether it's a light T-shirt or a sweater.

Amazing Breaker
Amazing Breaker
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars it's fun after you get the hang of it., June 9, 2015
This review is from: Amazing Breaker (App)
I was almost ready to uninstall the game after the first level. I'm glad I stuck with it because after a few levels I really started getting the hang of it. Pay attention to what each bomb does, and pay attention to how they land.

I usually get 99% which only gives you 2 stars. That kind of bothers me because I'm the type of person who has to get 3 stars before I move on, but with this game I'm trying to look at it as it replay value. Once I complete more levels I'll most likely go back and get my 3 stars on the one's I missed.

dock it! - Addicting Reflex Game - Connect the Dots
dock it! - Addicting Reflex Game - Connect the Dots
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars aa copycat, May 11, 2015
This is one of my favorite games to play when I'm bored and I have a couple minutes to spare- the weird thing is, the game I'm speaking of is made by a different developer.. it's pretty much the same exact game (unless you're playing space mode in this game.)

It can get very frustrating the further you get, but you get a feeling of accomplishment when you finally get the pattern down and beat a particularly hard level. It can get a little jittery and I wish you could choose different sound effects and background music, and it would be cool if it hadgame circle to help keep track of your score and see how friends are doing.

Stack the States
Stack the States
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We need more games like this on android!, April 21, 2015
This review is from: Stack the States (App)
I was pleasantly surprised with this game. It's a well made educational game AND it's fun for kids & parents!
You can create different profiles so each person in your family can keep track of their own achievements. It can be a somewhat competitive game; you earn states if you answer % questions correctly. I like the way this developer went about it because as many of us know, a lot of kids get upset if they "lose" a game or they end up being discouraged from playing. In this game, it didn't feel like you lost the game if you didn't earn a bonus state, it ends up urging you to try to play more and try to earn that state next time. The kids might not do so well at first, but it doesn't take long for them to start recognizing the questions and they remember the answers. I just love the animations of the states. It makes it feel more engaging and fun (it doesn't feel anything like a boring geography quiz like other apps in this category often do IMO.)

There's an assortment of questions from 'which state is this?', state abbreviations, landmarks, popular cities and capitals, and geographical questions such as 'which state is next to this state'. When you get the answer correct, you earn a state that you can stack on the bottom. The questions keep coming until the states that you're stacking touch the line. If a state falls over while you're trying to stack it you lose the state, but you continue to earn more states to stack with correct answers, so you have plenty of opportunities to get the states stacked. You keep playing until the states are stacked so you never "lose". If you get most of the questions correct, you earn a bonus state to add to your personal collection but again, it didn't make my kid's feel like they lost if they didn't earn the bonus state because it feels like you 'win' when you get all of the states stacked to the line; it seemed like the extra bonus state only gave them a bigger incentive to keep trying.

After my kids master Stack the States, we will definitely move on to stack the countries. I wish we had games like this to play when I was younger- I believe I would be much better at geography if we had :-)
//sorry about the crazy long review, I was just so impressed with this game. I'd appreciate it if anyone could recommend any other engaging educational apps of any subject that stand out for elementary aged children. I mostly need some engaging reading and grammar apps. -thx

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12