Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Pleased > Reviews

Browse

Pleased's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pleased RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)

Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, Green, 8 Ounces
Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle, Green, 8 Ounces
Price: $11.86
53 used & new from $11.86

5.0 out of 5 stars A life savor for us!, August 27, 2015
A life savor! My breastfed daughter is 4 months old and has refused a bottle for months, making it super challenging to get a bit of "me time." After a couple times just exploring the bottle and playing around with it, she now takes this bottle like a champ (if the milk is warmed, but better than not at all!). Definitely worth a try!

The Splendid Spotted Snake: A Magic Ribbon Book
The Splendid Spotted Snake: A Magic Ribbon Book
by Betty Ann Schwartz
Price: $11.62
81 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational & Entertaining!, October 6, 2011
I am a pediatric speech-language pathologist and this is one of my favorite new books! This book is great for teaching colors, rhyming, and for us SLPs it great for teaching "s-blends" (e.g., snake, spots). Such a fun and engaging book, I definitely recommend it!

AAA 70 Piece Explorer Road Assistance Kit
AAA 70 Piece Explorer Road Assistance Kit
Offered by Four Seasons Survival
Price: $54.25

5.0 out of 5 stars comprehensive enough for me!, December 12, 2008
This road assistance kit is great; comprehensive enough for my needs. I mainly bought it because it has jumper cables and a flashlight that works without batteries - pretty sweet considering I probably (hopefully) won't be using it often. It has some first-aid stuff and even a poncho if you get caught in a rainstorm while changing a tire! I feel more prepared for the unexpected having this kit in my trunk.