Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Custom Kingdom Baby Boys' Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal T-Shirt
Custom Kingdom Baby Boys' Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal T-Shirt
Offered by Custom Kingdom
Price: $15.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured... not even close., December 23, 2014
The picture is of a red shirt with a Santa head on it, but the actual item is a black shirt with "Merry Christmas ya filthy animal" on it. I obviously wasnt paying close enough attention because I made the mistake of assuming I would be getting the item in the picture... which I did not.

Llama Llama Holiday Drama
Llama Llama Holiday Drama
by Anna Dewdney
Price: $13.75
184 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the Llama Llama series, December 21, 2014
My kid loves the Llama Llama books, so was really excited to read this. I loved the story and the message, although sadly it hit a little close to home...

Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes padded board book
Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes padded board book
by Mem Fox
Edition: Board book
Price: $8.99
114 used & new from $0.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Our favorite book, December 21, 2014
This is one of my absolute favorite books, and my kiddos like it too. I think we all have it pretty much memorized. We love both the multiculturalism and the sweet message at the end.

Star Wars: 1, 2, 3
Star Wars: 1, 2, 3
by Scholastic
Edition: Board book
Price: $11.69
82 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for budding nerds who learn to count elsewhere, December 21, 2014
This review is from: Star Wars: 1, 2, 3 (Board book)
Not sure my three year old likes it as much as I do... It probably isn't the most effective book at promoting literacy and numeracy development, and visually it isn't very conducive to understanding numbers, but I like that we can indoctrinate him into geek culture while ostensibly teaching him something.

Bob's Red Mill Organic Brown Rice Farina Creamy Rice Hot Cereal, 26-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
Price: $14.68
12 used & new from $14.68

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite rice cereal, December 21, 2014
I'm having to do an elimination diet and so am eating lots of rice products, and this is one of my favorites. I like it much better than other brands since it seems to cook more evenly and mix smoother when adding things in.

Kurt Adler 4.5-inch Doctor Who Tardis Blow Mold Plastic Ornament
Kurt Adler 4.5-inch Doctor Who Tardis Blow Mold Plastic Ornament
Offered by JAF GIFTS
Price: $11.35
11 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent inexpensive ornament, December 21, 2014
It looks decent (not perfect) and is great on our tree, but there is something loose inside that is annoying because my child keeps taking it off the tree to shake it.

Malden Bronze Script Dad Picture Frame with One Opening
Malden Bronze Script Dad Picture Frame with One Opening
Price: $12.40
4 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice frame, December 21, 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my husband. It looks nice and seems like a good quality frame.

Marvel Spiderman Slumber Bag Set
Marvel Spiderman Slumber Bag Set
Offered by UNPLUGGED
Price: $34.91
4 used & new from $9.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart the first time it got washed, December 21, 2014
The first time we washed it it fell apart. My kid is obsessed with spiderman and freaked out when I suggested returning it, so we did a patch job and he's still using it. But I wouldn't buy it again.

925 Sterling Silver Open Filigree Christian Cross Oval Shaped Locket Pendant Women Necklace 18''
Offered by Alexander Del Rossa
Price: $27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice locket, getting pictures in was a pain, December 21, 2014
Seems really well made. I bought it for a present and I think she'll like it. It would be nice if there were an easier way to get the pictures in, or a clear cover or at least a template for them... It took me over an hour and lots of wasted photo paper to get the pictures in and correct.

Kurt Adler 3.75-inch Doctor Who Red Dalek Blow Mold Plastic Ornament
Kurt Adler 3.75-inch Doctor Who Red Dalek Blow Mold Plastic Ornament
Offered by JAF GIFTS
Price: $7.24
34 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and geeky!, December 21, 2014
It's a plastic Dalek for your Christmas tree, what more do you need to know? Seems well made and looks good on the tree.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4