Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Travis45404 > Reviews

Browse

Travis45404's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Travis45404 RSS Feed

Def Jam Fight for NY
Def Jam Fight for NY
37 used & new from $49.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun!, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Def Jam Fight for NY (Video Game)
THIS IS A MAN'S GAME!!! I love this game! I 1st played this game while stationed in Germany during my stint in the Army over 6yrs ago. I finally found this game again and it is so much more fun than i remember. There are different fighting styles (street fighting, martial arts, kickboxing, submissions) that can be combined to create unique fighting styles, you can buy clothes (hip hop gear and others), jewelry (from Jacob the jeweler), get hair cuts/styles, the game DOES use vulgar language and that is one of the features that allured me to it. DEFINATELY BUY THIS GAME!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shorts, February 14, 2012
I bought these for my wife who has an amazing pair of legs and she looks absolutely hands-down sexy in the Jenni Splatter shorts. The design is nice (which is one of the reasons I settled on this one) the fit is great (according to the wife) and in her words, they fit very well. She's a thick female with thick legs and i recommend this to both thick/thin females....very sexy look!

Compaq CQ57-410US (15.6-Inch Screen) Laptop
Compaq CQ57-410US (15.6-Inch Screen) Laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!!!, February 14, 2012
I'm moderately tech-savy and I think this computer has it all. Built-in camera takes awesome video even in low light, the sound quality is incredible and the processor on this thing is fast...much faster than my old desktop. I love the many USB ports it has and my wife and I am excited about how sleek it looks and the quietness of the keys. Very pleased.

LEGO Ultimate Building Set - 405 Pieces (6166)
LEGO Ultimate Building Set - 405 Pieces (6166)
19 used & new from $124.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, February 14, 2012
I bought this item for my 10yo son and both he and my 11yo daughter have been building like crazy. They're constantly showing me new things they constructed and hurry through their homework to get back to them. Sweet!