Profile for Tigger > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tigger RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2
ProCase Slim Fit Hard Leather Case for Apple iPad mini 2 with Retina Display and iPad mini Built-in Stand and Smart Cover Auto Sleep/Wake, with bonus Stylus Pen (Red)
Offered by Tech Vendor
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, January 21, 2014
This case is great! Snug fit, functional and beautiful the same time. I deducted one star because of the funny smell (as other reviewer have noted) but it does not bother me too much.... it's reminiscent of mushroom, so nothing particular unpleasant. Very nice leather and finishing. I got the red one and the color is bright and happy. I carry my mini Ipad with me everywhere and I feel that it is safe in this case. I am very happy with this purchase and i would definitely recommend it.

Canon PIXMA MX892 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Canon PIXMA MX892 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Offered by Dream Deal
Price: $292.99
27 used & new from $144.00

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, January 10, 2013
Let me first say that I had a Canon MP 530 for 4 years and it worked flawlessly for all this time. When it finally recently broke up, I did not think twice and I got another Canon, this one Pixma MX 892. Nice looking, excellent features. Loved the wireless connectivity and the quality of the printing. BUT: for me there were 2 unacceptable aspects: every time the printer is idle for more than a few hours, and every time you shut it down, it takes a very long time to start up again. It looks like it performs a head cleaning which takes a long time. So if you need to print something quickly at that time, just forget it. By doing this, the printer also uses a lot of ink, which is definitely unnecessary. I called Canon and they said that's the way it is and there is no other way to change the settings. I've had the printer for 10 days, used it very little and I am already low on 3 of the colors. The ink cartridges are about 30% smaller than my older model and even buying compatible ones, I can see tat it would be quite expensive to maintain this printer. Furthermore the Canon cartridges are totally black on the outside: one cannot see the ink level and to me this seems like another trick from Canon to make one replace them whenever the printer says 'ink low'. Before I could see the ink level and I could judge if there was still ink enough to print a few more pages...I am returning it and I hope Canon will stop making products with all these money-making tricks.

Citizen Women's EW9900-57A Eco Drive Stainless Steel Watch
Citizen Women's EW9900-57A Eco Drive Stainless Steel Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, March 14, 2012
As a premise I did not buy this watch here, I found it cheaper somewhere else. (surprisingly, since Amazon has always the best prices...) I have been looking for a watch for a long time. Coming from a Gucci bezel bracelet watch that I have been wearing constantly for the past 10 years, it has been very challenging to find something that would not lower the standard. This watch is absolutely fabulous: modern, classy, not too formal, perfect size. I love the minimalistic look, the square shape (MOP plate), the finish on the bracelet. By the way, I got a kit here on Amazon to shorten the links (SE Watch Band Link Remover Set (5 Piece Set) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002Q8AJSM/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details) and for $7 I did it myself without having to drive over someplace and paying probably $15 or more for it. I have very small wrists and this watch looks very nice on me, without being too small. I highly recommend it, plus being an eco drive, I don't ever have to worry about the battery.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2012 3:20 PM PDT

The Book Of Symbols: Reflections On Archetypal Images (The Archive for Research in Archetypal Symbolism)
by Archive for Research in Archetypal Symbolism (ARAS)
Price: $30.73
71 used & new from $26.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Taschen Quality A+++, August 2, 2011
I really like most of the Taschen books and this is another winner. It has wonderful photos and interesting text; it's well organized and offers surprising depth in the subject. I bought it for a present, but I think I will get a second copy for myself. Very good quality of printing and binding.

GreatShield 2!GO Detachable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Case with Stand for iPad 2, iPad 3rd Gen & iPad 4 with Retina Display (Black)
Offered by GreatShield Store
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars nice case, but NOT LEATHER, August 2, 2011
This is a very nice case, but the title and description of the product are deceiving. This case is not genuine leather as the tile lets you believe, but rather synthetic leather. This is specified on the product packaging only, although the product description states "Material: High quality PU leather". I personally did not know what PU leather is, I had to look it up online after I received the product. I bought this as a present, and my friend was happy with it, but I would not have bought it if I had known that it was not genuine leather. But again, the case and keyboard are very nice and it does look like leather.

The Shakespeare Encyclopedia: The Complete Guide to the Man and His Works
The Shakespeare Encyclopedia: The Complete Guide to the Man and His Works
by A. Cousins
24 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, May 23, 2011
This is a very nice book, full of great pictures but also very meaningful text. I was very impressed by the content, not at all shallow but very profound and useful to understand subtle aspects of Shakespeare's writing.

Terrasoles Women's Black Palisade 6 B(M) US
Terrasoles Women's Black Palisade 6 B(M) US

3.0 out of 5 stars No half sizes..., May 23, 2011
These are very nice slippers. I just wish they were available in half sizes. I wear 6.5 and I ordered a size 6, because the color I wanted was not available in size 7. They are a little too small and I had to remove the inside sole to make them fit better. Too bad because the sole is very attractive and comfortable, without it the shoe has no support at all for the foot.

PediFix FungaSoapLiquid with Tea Tree oil, 6 oz.
PediFix FungaSoapLiquid with Tea Tree oil, 6 oz.
Offered by Pedorthic Office, Inc.
Price: $34.99
3 used & new from $34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars just a nice soap, May 23, 2011
This is a nice soap, nice smell. But it had absolutely no effect on toenail fungus and foot itching. I really do not understand where all the extremely positive reviews come from...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2011 7:14 AM PDT

Danish Designs Women's IV62Q751 Stainless-Steel Bracelet Watch
Danish Designs Women's IV62Q751 Stainless-Steel Bracelet Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars too big, May 10, 2011
I agree with the previous review: this watch is too large... I made the mistake of not checking the size before purchasing, so I sent it back. Other than that, it is a very nice watch, I just wish there was a picture of what it looks on a woman's wrist.

Totes Signature SuperDome Auto Open/Close Umbrella, Rainbow, One Size
Totes Signature SuperDome Auto Open/Close Umbrella, Rainbow, One Size
Price: $20.52
7 used & new from $19.08

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, February 14, 2011
I really love this umbrella: its small and big at the same time. Strong and light, very distinctive, fun, functional... I have not had good luck with umbrellas, but this one really feels different. Just by the sound it makes when you open it (automatic open/close) you can tell that it's strong. And you can comfortably have 2 people under it without getting a drop of water on you! The rainbow colors make it fun and different from the crowd of solid colors. It's the best umbrella I ever had: buy yours and you'll know what I mean.

Page: 1 | 2