Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for melrose > Reviews

Browse

melrose's Profile

Customer Reviews: 109

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

melrose RSS Feed (California, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Das Foods Hawaiian Alaea Sea Salt- Sea Salt 6 Oz Jar
Das Foods Hawaiian Alaea Sea Salt- Sea Salt 6 Oz Jar
Offered by Das Foods
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived with Seal broken, May 18, 2016
I usually buy Das Foods... I've got this salt before as well as the black lava salt they make...no complaints on flavor. However, I couldn't eat it because it arrived as if it came from someones cupboard. The seal was broken and then bent up... so you can see it wasn't an accidental break but that it was ripped open.

The lid easily twisted off like it was opened and closed several times... But the sticker/seal was also worn, as if it were used. But, neither here nor there... the fact is that the seal was broken and I can't trust eating something that has possibly been contaminated. So, unfortunately I will never buy from these guys again. Bummer.

OttLite 2CYSVB  LED Cone Desk Lamp, Silver Finish
OttLite 2CYSVB LED Cone Desk Lamp, Silver Finish
Offered by Maxi-Aids
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a handy little light!, June 4, 2014
This light is perfect for the detailed drawing work I do at my desk. I work with color mostly and it helps bring out the true colors. When I'm looking at my reference and choosing my colors, I know I'm picking the right color. Besides it being a good type of light to use for the eyes; I like how this particular lamp allows me to maneuver it where I want it to shine. Be it small, it's powerful and I can project the light where I want it. The flexibility is great to have.

Kuvings 200SM Frozen Dessert Maker Attachment for Kuvings SC/SE Series Juicer, Black
Price: $24.99
14 used & new from $21.24

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great idea, April 1, 2014
If you're going to get the Kuvings Juicer, you might as well get this! I made strawberry/pineapple ice cream with it! It tastes so good! Also, you can make various salsa's too! You know, you can even make your own baby food - talk about having absolutely no preservatives! I know there are many more things you can do with this attachment, but I have yet to try them all. Having this is an added plus to my juicer.

Kuvings Silent Juicer Special Edition With Detachable Smart Cap
Kuvings Silent Juicer Special Edition With Detachable Smart Cap
Price: $311.99
8 used & new from $285.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Healthy!, April 1, 2014
This is sooo FUN! I love the way the juice tastes and looks. By looks, I'm comparing it to what I used to use.. I used the centrifuge type of juicer and if you let it sit maybe less than a minute it would "separate"..... that's because the centrifuge may be fast, but put a lot of air into the juice causing that separation. I used to find myself drinking it with a spoon and stirring occasionally just to keep it together. ANYWAY.... on to this one! It's pure yummy flavor. Sure you get a little pulp on the bottom, depending on what you are juicing - who cares it's all natural. Also, for those thinking it's taking away the fiber, then eat that pulp! lol
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2015 12:45 PM PST

Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Organic Sumatran Reserve, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers 24-Count
Price: $14.59
26 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favorite, April 1, 2014
I have been getting the Green Mountain Coffee, Dark Magic (Extra Bold) - then decided to try this one because I love Sumatran coffee. It's still strong like the Dark Magic, but the taste is even BETTER!

Green Mountain Coffee, Dark Magic (Extra Bold), K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers 24-Count
Price: $13.32
29 used & new from $13.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Good flavor, April 1, 2014
I like strong coffee.... I find most of the K-cup coffee to be weak. Although I find the dark magic by Green Mountain to be stronger. You just need to make sure you get their "Extra Bold" (for those that like stronger coffee).

Café Escapes Chai Latte, K-Cup Portion Count for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count
Café Escapes Chai Latte, K-Cup Portion Count for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count
Price: $14.99
22 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, April 1, 2014
Who doesn't love Chai?! It's a great taste. What's nice about this one is that you can have it at any time of the day. Also, unlike coffee where you have to add your cream and sugar (that's if you like that).... this you just push that button and it's ready to drink - you don't need to add sugar or cream.

GoPro Vented Helmet Strap
GoPro Vented Helmet Strap
Price: Click here to see our price
25 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This isn't it!, April 1, 2014
It is not the proper straps - I must of been sent the wrong thing. It's very much worthless. :-(

Limar Ultralight Bike Helmet, Blue, Large/57-61cm
Limar Ultralight Bike Helmet, Blue, Large/57-61cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, April 1, 2014
It fits, but it isn't really comfortable. It doesn't seem to match the shape of my head like other bike helmets do. It's presses on my forehead too much, it's painful. But if I loosen it to take the pressure off, then the helmet is too loose and then becomes a safety issue. I find myself going back to wearing my old Bell helmet.

Messages
Messages
Offered by skyvo-direct-usa
Price: $16.89
22 used & new from $10.48

5.0 out of 5 stars It's beautiful music!, April 1, 2014
This review is from: Messages (Audio CD)
It's very relaxing and motivating. I'd say it's really good chill music. Just listen to the samples, you'll love it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11