Profile for tony > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tony RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Clubman Pinaud Lilac Vegetal After Shave Lotion, 12 Ounce
Clubman Pinaud Lilac Vegetal After Shave Lotion, 12 Ounce
Price: $8.00
19 used & new from $6.56

5.0 out of 5 stars suave, November 30, 2013
My favorite after shave, It is a pleasure to use it, it is like walking back in time, to the elegant 19th and early 20th century.

Conceal Micro- Right Handed, Black, Walther PPK- Shepherd Leather IWB Holster
Conceal Micro- Right Handed, Black, Walther PPK- Shepherd Leather IWB Holster
Offered by Shepherd Leather
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars well made, November 30, 2013
Good fit for the PPK, it is comfortable and well made. I would buy again. I will get one in the future for my M&P .

Save-A-Deer Whistle
Save-A-Deer Whistle
Offered by Save-A-Deer Whistle
Price: $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars woks, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Save-A-Deer Whistle
Works as advertised and it is so small that it is easy to place. Also it is made in the U.S.A.

Hamilton American Classic Intra-Matic Silver Dial Mens Watch H38755751
Hamilton American Classic Intra-Matic Silver Dial Mens Watch H38755751
Offered by DB Time
Price: $614.00
5 used & new from $614.00

1.0 out of 5 stars slow, July 23, 2013
I love the design and the movement is supposed to be a good one, but it is 20 minutes slow every 3 days. I hope it will stabilize some, I have it on a winder. I checked to see if it is magnetized, and it is not, however I am thinking I should magnetize it:( maybe it will speed up.

Whedon Showerhead Elephant, Hi-Lo Pan 10 " Chrome Plated, Solid Brass
Whedon Showerhead Elephant, Hi-Lo Pan 10 " Chrome Plated, Solid Brass
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $24.99
18 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice, July 23, 2013
A really nice shower head ,very good quality, and it is made here in the U.S. and not in china!!

Citizen Men's NH6931-06E 1000 Meter Professional Diver Automatic Watch
Citizen Men's NH6931-06E 1000 Meter Professional Diver Automatic Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars POS, June 6, 2013
I got this watch in November 2012, I wore it maybe 5 times since, now when I need it for scuba diving it has stopped working, it does not wind, it works for one minute intervals then it stops, sometimes it works for only ten seconds. I wound it well, I shook it well, to no avail. I am returning it. What a POS made in Japan!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2013 2:09 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars super, January 27, 2013
This is a very good quality coat, made in the USA, that should last a long time. A favorite of mine.

Tissot Men's TIST0194303603101 Visodate Analog Display Swiss Automatic Brown Watch
Offered by Watchsavings
Price: $468.23
14 used & new from $468.23

5.0 out of 5 stars classic, January 11, 2013
What a beautiful watch, and a reasonable price. It is an automatic mechanical watch, very accurate, but if you expect quartz accuracy than get a quartz. However if you want a functional work of art that is aesthetically pleasing, than get this.

TTC Demagnetizer - Model: TDM-1 Dimensions: 9" x 4-5/8" x 3-3/8" Surface Area: 28.5 Square inches Pole Area: 6 Square inches
Offered by Travers Tool Co., Inc.
Price: $74.99

4.0 out of 5 stars demagnetizer, November 2, 2012
It works well, the fact that it is made in China makes me a little worried, but there are no moving parts to break, except the power switch and eletrical connections, so things could still crap out, but so far so good knock on wood. By the by, it does not look like the one in the picture, same dimensions though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars different kind of monster, November 2, 2012
I just got this monster, compared to the previous models, it is somewhat different, a new movement, new look. I still like my old orange and black monsters, very rugged, and true diver watches. This one has a better movement, I hope it is just as tough as the old ones. The lume on the old ones is stronger, but not by much. It is very accurate so far +/- 17 sec a day, not chronometer, but close enough for a daily diver watch. To have better accuracy and diving depth capability you need the Doxa Sub 4000T that I have for my scuba diving, swiss watch that has incredible accuracy and capability, but more expensive.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2014 8:11 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3